: 1/4 mile track day with free data logging

Drift-caddy
12-19-06, 02:04 PM
We are having a track day this weekend in Maryland, We will only have 10 cars here for this event. This is a private track day. So come out and learn your car and how to drive. We will log your run with the comp and see what your V is doing. Also we will have 1/2 price dyno time with people who show up. Please let me know ASAP. We are trying from Saturday.

thanks
Damian'

keeksv
12-19-06, 03:16 PM
I'm expecting an 11 second timeslip for Chistmas, Santa

thebigjimsho
12-19-06, 03:23 PM
Well, I don't think of Maryland as far away yet we don't have any tracks open around here.

And if anyone makes some stupid crack about our weather, save it. Las Vegas has snow, Boston doesn't. HAHA

Venomous-V
12-19-06, 04:08 PM
Where in maryland? What track? How much?I have 1 run under my belt and it was a 12.9............id like to try and better that.

Drift-caddy
12-19-06, 05:35 PM
Where in maryland? What track? How much?I have 1 run under my belt and it was a 12.9............id like to try and better that.

Capitol raceway Crofton MD. We need at least 10 cars to have the track for the day. We are talking about 6 hours or more of track time. So we will have all day to practice and maybe do some tune for you.

Drift-caddy
12-19-06, 05:36 PM
Well, I don't think of Maryland as far away yet we don't have any tracks open around here.

And if anyone makes some stupid crack about our weather, save it. Las Vegas has snow, Boston doesn't. HAHA

So what you are trying to say is that you are scared to come out...:stirpot:

thebigjimsho
12-19-06, 06:01 PM
So what you are trying to say is that you are scared to come out...:stirpot::shhh:.....my V is getting her beauty sleep.

thebigjimsho
12-19-06, 06:06 PM
WOW. I knew there were a couple of new smilies but there is some pretty brilliant stuff. Too funny...

:king::quagmire:tits:aniredx::hotdog::youarewoman: :nanaparty::rave::bigD::postcount::jawa::vulcan::z zloser:

v-ape
12-19-06, 07:02 PM
I'll be out of town, otherwise I'd do it. Let me know when the next one is....

WOW. I knew there were a couple of new smilies but there is some pretty brilliant stuff. Too funny...

:king:

No! The king has an icon now... I was just playin that stupid pocket racer game.

trukk
12-20-06, 12:20 PM
I have to see if I have some babysitter action. The saturday b4 x-mas will be hard swing for me.

What time did you have in mind?

-Chris

Drift-caddy
12-20-06, 02:18 PM
I have to see if I have some babysitter action. The saturday b4 x-mas will be hard swing for me.

What time did you have in mind?

-Chris

I got you a baby sitter. Now no BS see ya there. Normal time from about 10 to 4 or 5 pm. I will confirm times tonight

trukk
12-21-06, 01:07 PM
Gak, both boys were puking their guts out last night. I hate X-Mas time.

Unless something miraculous happens, I doubt I'll be able to do this Sat.

-Chris

rand49er
12-21-06, 01:33 PM
Gak, both boys were puking their guts out last night. I hate X-Mas time.

Unless something miraculous happens, I doubt I'll be able to do this Sat.

-ChrisGeez, I got a 4-year-old doing it this AM. (Still love Christmas, though.)

Sure wish Maryland was a bunch closer ... data logging would be fabulous!

Drift-caddy
12-21-06, 04:10 PM
Update/ We are going to do this day on the 30th of Dec. 10am to 4pm

So know you have time to make plans. If you need a baby sitter let me know :lildevil:. lol

trukk
12-21-06, 04:53 PM
Update/ We are going to do this day on the 30th of Dec. 10am to 4pm

So know you have time to make plans. If you need a baby sitter let me know :lildevil:. lol

Cool. Let me double check with my social coordinator (err.. wife), and make sure she didn;t make any out of town plans.

BTW, dunno if you have kids, but I have two boys (2 & 5), that will wear your @ss out.

-Chris

Drift-caddy
12-21-06, 05:49 PM
Cool. Let me double check with my social coordinator (err.. wife), and make sure she didn;t make any out of town plans.

BTW, dunno if you have kids, but I have two boys (2 & 5), that will wear your @ss out.

-Chris
Yea i got one son. and i never said ill be doing the babysitting. thats what the GF is for. :shhh:

BLACK_CTSV
12-22-06, 12:06 AM
Sorry - wrong thread :)

trukk
12-22-06, 11:02 AM
OK, I'm in.

Just need details. Price & time.

I'll also need to talk to you about some work. I've got headers on the way. And santa might be bringing me something (dunno yet).

-Chris

Drift-caddy
12-22-06, 01:01 PM
hey call me 301-943-2882
damian'

The Tony Show
12-22-06, 01:25 PM
No! The king has an icon now... I was just playin that stupid pocket racer game.

Nothing beats "Sneak King". It's my favorite of the 3.

Why do all these awesome track days have to be so damn far away from me!?

trukk
12-22-06, 02:28 PM
hey call me 301-943-2882
damian'

V-mail left.

Feel free to hit me on my cell

443 992-2853

-Chris

trukk
12-22-06, 02:34 PM
Nothing beats "Sneak King". It's my favorite of the 3.

I don't know why those King commercials crack me up so bad. I chuckle everytime I see them. My wife thinks I'm nuts.

-Chris

keeksv
12-24-06, 11:37 AM

Get Dado to pick your car up in FLA with his new Peterbilt; no problem.

Yes, Dado has an 18 wheeler. Can you imagine that thing drifting?

keeksv
12-24-06, 11:40 AM
V-mail left.

Feel free to hit me on my cell

443 992-2853

-Chris
Hey Chris, I can't come but my car will be there...get Jamey to take you for a ride in it (and wear a diaper).

Have fun!

Drift-caddy
12-24-06, 12:10 PM
Tine to drive like i stole it. :sneaky: :sneaky: lol

keeksv
12-24-06, 03:18 PM
Tine to drive like i stole it. :sneaky: :sneaky: lol

Just let me know, I can report it stolen:thepan:

Drift-caddy
12-24-06, 04:27 PM
Just let me know, I can report it stolen:thepan:

:yup: :lildevil: :sneaky: :yup:

:canttalk:

Drift-caddy
12-27-06, 05:20 PM
To The Top

trukk
12-29-06, 10:09 AM
Is anyone else going to make this? I'll be there.

-Chris

Drift-caddy
12-29-06, 10:32 AM
Is anyone else going to make this? I'll be there.

-Chris

There scared, thats all!!!! They rather sit here and cry about stupid shat or talk about brake pedals then go out and have fun. Same reason why Mallet Cars, More Performance, LPE, Moore Caddy,Lund and few other have left. All have tried to make some events and no one shows up. Hell when we were at Moore we had a SRT vs V day and only 2Vs showed up. Unfair odds, 11SRTs showed up and they were newer then the Vs. A few weeks ago we did a AMG/M day. had more then 30 cars show up for this cruise and dyno day and no Vs showed up. Other then the ones i know. If the Vguys and gals can get together and make more noise people will pay attention. You want your car fixed and say all these problems you have, Well show up, go to car shows go to the GM power tour and other GM events show your force. Dont sit behind a comp and whine worse then the Diffs do. Get your car out there and be in a Magazine,TV something. JUst my .02

atdeneve
12-29-06, 05:39 PM
Werd. He speaks truth.

Drift-caddy
12-29-06, 08:54 PM
Werd. He speaks truth.

Yea, well that was the detuned speech. lol