: Just got my Vogue CV-7 20" wheels installed (PICS)

57TBird
12-17-06, 10:57 AM
I just installed 20" vogue CV-7s (with 275 width vogue wheels). My dealer knew I wanted them, was ovestocked, and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I like how they look like the stock Caddy 7 spokes, not too blingy.

The stance looks good (it would be perfect if it was 1/2" - 1" lower).
The ride is much tighter, and I've noticed it handles much better in high speed turns. All in all, a very nice Christmas present.

Now I'll have to paint the calipers and the center of the disks, as there is much more visibility into all the areas that get grimy and rusty.

I'm posting pictures to help those who were considering getting the CV-7s.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/3/web/2103000-2103999/2103794_9.jpg

yourgmsolutions
12-17-06, 12:48 PM
looks nice.
enjoy it

urbanski
12-17-06, 01:21 PM
dang thats NICE!

B Hoth
12-18-06, 11:15 PM
Looks fantastic! I'd love those for my CTS.

PERK
12-20-06, 07:16 PM
Great looking ride...best I've seen yet!
Can you tell us more as to type of tires etc., overall cost and source ?
Also , about other upgrades you have done..
Congrates...PERK

rblimas
12-20-06, 07:43 PM
Your Car Looks Hard

57TBird
12-21-06, 05:58 AM
Thanks Perk,

Details on all my mods and accessories (complete and planned) as well as more pictures are on my cardomain site at www.cardomain.com/ID/57TBird.

The vogue wheels and tires were from my local Cadillac dealer. The wheels are 20" x 8.5" chrome finish vogue CV-7s. The tires are also vogue brand 275/45 series - which are about 1/2" more diameter than stock. The tires are basically goodyears, rebranded by vogue. Given a choice I would have gone with Hankook Ventus ST RH06's, which come in 275/40 and are slightly smaller in diameter than stock.

You can see the vogue wheels as well as other vogue SRX accesories at www.vogue-tyre.com

The package deal from my dealer, who was overstocked on the vogues, included the wheels, tires, and installation (including the tire pressure sensors) for $2500, plus tax. This was much less than I priced them from other sources.

Now, does anyone want a clean set of 4 18" stock SRX wheels (with center caps but without stems or tire pressure sensors) and 4 stock tires with about 5-10k miles left on them? The rims will go on ebay in a few weeks but I'd rather just sell them to a local forum member (Atlanta area) who can pick them up for $25 each (wheels and tires).

Thanks again, Mike McNamee

Blackcts
12-23-06, 03:22 AM
Man u have no idea how jealous i am, NO idea!I have been looking for rims for my cts since i bought it about 5 months ago, found those exact rims recently and fell in love, but no where near that price.I would buy them in a second for that price, I haven't called my dealership so i guess i know what i'll be doing tommorrow.Congrats, ur ride is off the chain.I didn't even know a caddillac dealership would sell those rims.