: Captree 12/17...........

Tags63
12-17-06, 10:15 AM
Hey Guys!!!

It was a great turnout considering the time of the year. Both parking lots were overfilled, 4 V owners in all. I split at 10 and the lots were still filled. It was cool meeting fellow V owners and putting a face to your name on the forum. Too bad you didn't show QuickV......I was out all night watching a band and had no problem bouncing right back at my age when the crack of dawn came up........Oh well you can always take a ride out to my house for the cats one day. It's a nice ride. I usually go from my house to Outercrossing Bridge in 1 1/4 hrs. You should be considerably less. Happy Holidays to all if I don't make it out next Sunday!!! CTSVFLORIDA (Brian) met your friend as well says you'll be coming up for the holidays!! Maybe we'll meet while you're here. How long you stayin??

Later,
Paul

1QUICKV
12-17-06, 11:37 AM
i was driving out i was up and everything, but i just f***** my whole life up on the way to captree on the belt. i'm so pissed i wish i had just stayed home.

starfox86
12-17-06, 11:53 AM
i was driving out i was up and everything, but i just f***** my whole life up on the way to captree on the belt. i'm so pissed i wish i had just stayed home.

what did u do?:suspense:

Renovatio
12-17-06, 03:26 PM
hey guys send me a PM next time u go cuz next sunday is xmas eve

Tags63
12-18-06, 10:12 AM
Hey QuickV.....
I'm almost afraid to ask but what happened anyways??

Paul:eek: :eek: :eek:

ctsvflorida
12-18-06, 09:31 PM
hey guys send me a PM next time u go cuz next sunday is xmas eve

I think most of us figure there is nothing to do on X-mas eve morning anyway!

TAGS: Paul, I'll be there from Friday the 22nd till the 27th then, it is South Beach...HERE I COME! See ya Sunday! Later