: Nor Cal Track (Laguna Seca) Jan 8th spots avail

rgd
12-16-06, 07:08 PM
Hi Guys,

There are still spots available in the novice and advanced run groups at Laguna Seca for Monday January 8th. Yes it's a crap shoot on rain, but if it's dry it is guaranteed you will get as much track time as you can handle. Personally I think this is the best time of year when its dry. The car runs great in cooler weather and the tires hook up great after the 3-4th lap. Less traffic this time of year too.

It would be great to have more than one V out there. :highfive:

I hope somebody bites!

rgd

BLACK_CTSV
12-17-06, 12:39 AM
That would be a great track to drive! Love that part of the country! :cheers:

heavy footed
12-17-06, 12:44 AM
how do you go about being involved in something like this?
thanks for the info.

rgd
12-17-06, 01:34 AM
Go to trackmasters-racing.com, sign up and pay. I would sign up ASAP if you want to go just in case.

There is also an event with Greenflag driving next Saturday the 23rd at Laguna. I will be there too, but I am not sure if there is space; I think so just not 100%. Their website is greenflagdriving.com. But i would call monday to check if openings are still available. The good thing about the 23rd is as of now forecast is for 10% rain partly cloudy skys. Chance of rain two day later but.....

Be great if you can make it!

rgd

how do you go about being involved in something like this?
thanks for the info.

rgd
12-17-06, 01:36 AM
BLACK_CTSV, Come on DOWN! LOL

That would be a great track to drive! Love that part of the country! :cheers:

heavy footed
12-17-06, 01:49 AM
thanks for the info RGD I only have a baby cts but it's suped up alittle i know it's not close to yours but it would be fun to do this.
do you need anything special: helmet,5 point harness????? special tires?

50 4Ever
12-17-06, 12:09 PM
thanks for the info RGD I only have a baby cts but it's suped up alittle i know it's not close to yours but it would be fun to do this.
do you need anything special: helmet,5 point harness????? special tires?

If you want to get involved in this I would highly suggest a driving clinic like the one at Buttonwillow Raceway just north of LA.

Check it out here. (http://www.buttonwillowraceway.com/) Click on Performance Driving Clinic in the bar on the left.

To answer your question on equipment, a helmet is all you really need and most tracks will rent them.

:thumbsup:

JamesRocco
12-18-06, 06:05 PM
I would definitely be in, but of course I wont be in town during the 8th on Jan. :banghead: