: Cartek open on Saturdays?

rbrown81
12-16-06, 11:04 AM
Hey guys

Anyone know if Cartek is open on saturdays? My car has been there all week and Dave said friday. Now its saturday and I have no V :(

RAD69
12-16-06, 11:36 AM
Hey guys

Anyone know if Cartek is open on saturdays? My car has been there all week and Dave said friday. Now its saturday and I have no V :(

From what I understand, not usually. Sorry to say, they get behind on things sometimes. They work late often to keep up, but the local ordinance stops them from using the dyno after 9pm and sometimes they just get backed up. I think they may be there on a Saturday if they need to catch up, you may find Dave or Roy floating around. I doubt Julio will be there... Just a guess tho.

I guess it the what happens when you are that good...

rbrown81
12-16-06, 11:58 AM
Damn. My job should have only taken about 2 hours at most.

Tags63
12-16-06, 12:15 PM
Hey!!!

Well if I had to say, they do get backed up since they are a small place. They'll be moving to the bigger location soon. Though if you only needed your car there for a few hours seems there could have been a miscommunication of some sorts. They're a great bunch of guys!!! I drove in there for same day service with an appointment and got exactly what I paid for, waited & left as promised.

Paul

rbrown81
12-16-06, 12:18 PM
Yeah they are good guys, I like Dave a lot. Im just concerned that I didnt get a call back on friday evening letting me know if it was ready or not.

Tags63
12-16-06, 12:24 PM
Yea, I can totally relate to that!! I would feel the same way. Thats why I learned to stay on top of things especially this time of year. Unfortunately, shit happens though you still should have gotten a call. If I don't hear from someone I'll call until I get a response no matter how many times that turns out to be. I know when I was hangin with Dave we couldn't even get through a short conversation without the phone ringing 20 different times. They are one busy shop!!!!

Paul

rbrown81
12-16-06, 12:34 PM
Thats busy alright.

Im just trying to get teh car back so I can get some Christmas shopping done before the weekend is over.

Fast christmas shopping... :lildevil:

The Tony Show
12-16-06, 02:28 PM
Keep an eye on YouTube for videos of your car at the dragstrip....

(I keed, I keed !)