: Any one have a picture of these rims on a V (silver)

1QUICKV
12-15-06, 08:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/20-inch-rims-wheels-TIS-chrome-SRX-CTS-V-Cadillac-DUB_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43960QQihZ003QQitem Z130056612455QQrdZ1

I'm looking for some chrome and some black on the rims. 19's 0r 20's any ideas i dont want to lose a lot of performance.

The Tony Show
12-15-06, 09:19 PM
i dont want to lose a lot of performance.

Then I would recommend not putting aftermarket wheels on your V.

Here's just a few reasons why (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/89392-okay-i-need-your-help-guys.html#post857871)

stkshkr
12-15-06, 09:23 PM
"TIS wheels are the first and only wheel to display the size of the wheel right on the center cap. So there's no guessin' that you're rollin strong."

ROFLMAO

Tags63
12-15-06, 09:34 PM
Hey!!

Just my 2 cents, I would stay with 18's maybe 19's if you really want to switch wheels. I'm still thinking about it. I really want 9.5 in the back & 8.5 in the front. I may dump big bucks into HRE's but not sure yet. I may just stay with the stock 18's but go for that other Caddy wheel that they offer for our cars that no one seems to be using. James can get them for a bargain. I'm turning my stock rims in winter beaters in case I have to use the car in the winter so I'm throwing Dunlop winter tires on them. Not planning to use it since I have extra vehicles but shit does come up.

Paul

Kyle15
12-15-06, 10:32 PM
I have the 20in TIS07's. If you get the 22s you have to custom drill the holes and TIS will not do it. They will send you blank wheels if you want them but you have to get them drilled which is pricy. You can get the 20s for like 1800 wheels and tires. All my friends love the way the wheels look. Performance loss is slightly noticeable but I dont care. I think it is a great alternative to, say Assantis which are slightly lighter but 3 times the price. I love my wheels, get them.

1QUICKV
12-16-06, 03:24 AM
I know that i should not go any bigger then 19.... but i have to have the 20 if anything. i just don't know how they would look on my siler v. i dont want the stocks to look better then the tis 20's. Many people change rims and the stocks look better. and that a waste of money.

The Tony Show
12-16-06, 09:01 AM
"TIS wheels are the first and only wheel to display the size of the wheel right on the center cap. So there's no guessin' that you're rollin strong."

ROFLMAO

Representin' Wess sieeeeeeeed!!!

:histeric:

BowenCT
12-16-06, 09:47 AM
I have the 20in TIS07's. All my friends love the way the wheels look. Performance loss is slightly noticeable but I dont care. I think it is a great alternative to, say Assantis which are slightly lighter but 3 times the price. I love my wheels, get them.

Can you please entertain us all and post some pics?

wooderson
12-16-06, 10:05 AM
They are running a special on those wheels. You get a furry, green suit and matching hat. Just looking at them makes me wanna smack my b*tch up.:bling:

Tags63
12-16-06, 11:32 AM
QuickV:

Yea, I hear ya about the wheels. Thats why I didn't change mine yet. I want my choice to be the best one especially if I decide to go with the HRE's. I'm not interested in dropping bucks on wheels & tires then decide not to like them. That would really suck. I like to do things once. Right the 1st time!!! See ya tomorrow.

Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: