: Good Dealer Experience - Medved Wheatridge, CO

mike041357
12-15-06, 03:35 PM
Still having good experiences with Tim at Medved in Wheatridge, CO. Took the V in for an oil change as they let me buy my own Mobile 1 at Wal Mart and then charge me $10 for the labor or $17 for labor and filter. While looking underneath (the V tech does the change, not the quickie guys), we noticed the rear pinion seal leaking. Had one in stock, and out less than 45 minutes later. Topped of the clutch fluid reservoir, washed the car, and I'm on my way.

And they thought the caddi-iPOD kit was cool as well....

tweeter81
12-15-06, 05:37 PM
I agree that Tim is the man. I haven't gone to Medved since I moved up north (now I am going to Mccaddon, although I haven't had the V in yet) and I think I'm going to miss the service that I got there. By the way, it's good to see a Colorado guy posting once in awhile. I am going to be installing a bunch of mods with BBV's help (hopefully in January sometime) and will be excited to have another V meet early spring to show off the mods and catch up with my fellow Colorado V owners. Merry Christmas.

mike041357
12-15-06, 05:43 PM
I'm still here checking in every once in a while. :) If things were a little bit better, I'd jump all over VELOSE's Maggie :eek: . I met a guy at the dealer that had a black V. He was in for a clunk in the rear end. I mentioned the forum to him and he didn't seem interested. I asked him about any mods and he just said "it has too much power the way it is". Nice enough guy, but can you ever have "too much power"? :thepan:

ctsvett
12-16-06, 09:56 PM
give them a good review here: http://www.cadillacfaq.com/dealerrank

Reed

mike041357
12-17-06, 12:14 AM
Done!

veloce
12-18-06, 01:43 PM
I too have had good luck with Tim and the others at Med -Ved,not perfect but very good.Jeff