: Overseas tuning options 3.2L CTS.

enash99
12-15-06, 10:27 AM
I have been researching the web over and over, Does anyone know of an overseas options for tuning this block? Are there any open source tuning options? For my car i have a long list of opesource code that I am able to datalog/tune through my OBDII interface. Has any one with a CTS found or created any code that I may be able to datalog the 3.2 CTS?

edit: I have some development ties here at my work and i have some mild exp myself, but im more tailored towards UNIX/Windows administration more than development (outside of Perl ), does anyone have any information that they can release in regards to the ECU itself, Maybe if you may have found which hex address hold what data? For example in which tables does the ECU hold information for timing, (both ignition and correctable as well) A/F'rs Items like that... If I could get some interface information as well buad com for the ECU, 32 bit or 16 bit etc...

thanks in advance..

urbanski
12-15-06, 06:00 PM
i'm going to copy this to CTS....the gang there may know. And I'm not sure how often this engine forum gets checked.