: miami people

starfox86
12-14-06, 09:55 PM
hey i'll be on south beach tomorrow night cruisin around...me in my baby and my friend that will be in a black ext behind me. anyone want to meet up anywhere? woohoo! 239-281-9794:welcome:

-Dave

CTS-V420
12-14-06, 10:02 PM
ill be in Laudy daudy tomorow (ft lauderdale)
if a bunch of V's will meet up ill be there

csp3000
12-15-06, 11:27 AM
hey i'll be on south beach tomorrow night cruisin around...me in my baby and my friend that will be in a black ext behind me. anyone want to meet up anywhere? woohoo! 239-281-9794:welcome:

-Dave

I'm in West Palm Beach but I am always down for a road trip to SoBe...:thumbsup: Nikon "Justin" will prob go to if I can convice him:stirpot: ... What time were you thinking?

ctsvflorida
12-15-06, 02:33 PM
I know I was supposed to meet a couple of you guys in West Palm one time, a while ago, and I still don't know what ever happened to that but I will be in South Beach from the 29th till the 5th or 6th or so. Anyone wanna get together around then and I'm in! Just email me at ereganw@aol.com and we'll figure it all out then. Later
Brian

csp3000
12-15-06, 09:10 PM
I know I was supposed to meet a couple of you guys in West Palm one time, a while ago, and I still don't know what ever happened to that but I will be in South Beach from the 29th till the 5th or 6th or so. Anyone wanna get together around then and I'm in! Just email me at ereganw@aol.com and we'll figure it all out then. Later
Brian

I don't know what happened either but let's get together when your down...:thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
12-16-06, 07:58 AM
I don't know what happened either but let's get together when your down...:thumbsup:

You got it! I'll post when I'm leaving and leave you guys phone numbers and vice verse. Later.