: Stuck clutch pedal

CTSVelocity
12-14-06, 06:33 PM
Sometimes my clutch pedal will hesitate when "popping" back up after being depressed.. It is usually when the car is not fully warmed up yet, looking at the guage, it usually stops once the transmission reachs 115+ I have a b&m shifter and can feel it engage when shifting but when the pedal does this it makes me kind of have to hunt for gears as I can tell it is not fully engaged. Is this a common problem? It was never like this before and just started happening pretty recently.

1QUICKV
12-14-06, 06:43 PM
I believe you got a problem with your trans. Its nothing new to the cts-v. there is a fix that your dealer will perform.

CTSVelocity
12-14-06, 09:36 PM
Is there a service bulletin for this problem?

Anyone know the cause of these symptons?

Thanks.

svassh
12-15-06, 12:24 PM
Is there a service bulletin for this problem?

Anyone know the cause of these symptons?

Thanks.

Check the www.cadillacfaq.com TSB section, search for transmission or clutch. I believe the TSB states this happens at 6K RPM.

JamesRocco
12-18-06, 05:16 PM
Basically the same thing happened to me. Dealer fixed it and never had a problem since. It was linked to my transmission and something else I forgot.

CTSVelocity
12-26-06, 10:11 PM
Well, it turns out my problem wasn't that serious...

I popped the hood and opened up the little reservoir for the clutch fluid... it was damn near bone dry! Maybe a tablespoon and a half in there, literally..

Added some fluid just under the max line, closed it back up tight and all is back to normal