: clutch problems!

starfox86
12-14-06, 01:00 AM
so i was driving through the toll booth last night early in the morning luckly and i put her in N to throw money into the thing . i go to shift into first and it wont let me. i go to shift into second, it wont let me, then i try every gear, and nothing. i turn my car off, then back on, still the same thing ...so had the car in neutral and puched the gas some and it started going foward...i know that doesnt make any sense, but thats what happened...i was like wth? then i stopped again (only moved about 5 feet) i shut the car off , put the parking brake on , turned the car back on, then pulled the brake release. this time i was able to get it to shift. so ok, shes shifting now, but the clutch is still screwed up....it is super loose and doesnt come as close to my left foot as it used to, the car feels sooo much different to shift now. i only have to press the clutch in like half the amount than b4 to shift, it took some getting used to for the drive to work today. well, now its at the dealer see whats up. ill let you guys know tomorrow. hopefully this wont take long to fix. anyone have any problem like this b4?

TXSilverV
12-14-06, 11:32 AM
Sounds like low fluid or no fluid. This just happened to me! I need a new salve ? Cadillac will not fix said because low fluid.

1QUICKV
12-14-06, 08:00 PM
not anothor clutch problem, and who says the v's dont have tranny problems?

starfox86
12-14-06, 10:51 PM
ok, nothing is wrong with it? ok, thats what the dealer said, im still getting used to the new clutch feel. its a very loose feel, i think i like it better lol..well w/e, i'll be monoriting it. :b OH , and get nitrogen in ur tires! its so much better!

1QUICKV
12-14-06, 10:53 PM
why nitrogen? how is it better?