: Where can I get modified CTS-V sound/video clips?

Nitro-C5
12-12-06, 08:45 PM
Looking at an '05 - '06 V for a daily driver...and I will more than likely modify to get around 500hp or so, however don't want to ruin the nice driveablity factor ie. issues with Cabin Noise.

Anyone have any sound or video clips of inside and out and what mods you have done?

Thanks,
Rick

Nitro-C5
12-12-06, 09:08 PM
Looking at an '05 - '06 V for a daily driver...and I will more than likely modify to get around 500hp or so, however don't want to ruin the nice driveablity factor ie. issues with Cabin Noise.

Anyone have any sound or video clips of inside and out and what mods you have done?

Thanks,
Rick

Not a CTS-V, but here is my Corvette...I love this car....but not the sound I want in a daily driver:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r70/RickBelden/Corvette/?action=view&current=BlownVetteDynomed.flv

Anyone have a mild H/C package with sound clips and dyno results?

heavymetals
12-12-06, 09:56 PM
What's so wrong about your daily driver being a hot rod?

I have a clip of mine at idle but I can't upload it.

Nitro-C5
12-12-06, 10:13 PM
What's so wrong about your daily driver being a hot rod?

I have a clip of mine at idle but I can't upload it.

Nahhh no more daily driver Hot Rods for me...I love them in the begining then the interior noise makes it impossible for me to get my calls done while driving. I bought a new GTO and did extensive work on it...Maggie, Headers, No cats, Exhaust, Body work, Paint, Tires, Wheels, Suspension, Brakes....etc...great for around town but after about 3,000 miles and 6 months I wanted to get rid of it.

I bought a 2006 TrailBlazer SS and love it, but I know I'll mod that too and I would like to have a nice car that rides nice enough for long hauls without beating me up...I'm kinda a fragile guy:yup:

heavymetals
12-12-06, 10:39 PM
Wuss.

Nitro-C5
12-12-06, 10:48 PM
Wuss.

LOL...Yes!:want: :)