: Pictures of my ride finally posted.......

Tags63
12-10-06, 10:36 PM
Hey All!!!!
After many miles & upgrades, I finally manage to post some pictures. I'll be switching wheels & tires come spring though plus the other mechanical upgrades that are planned as well......I can't wait for winter to be over!!!

Paul

odla
12-10-06, 10:41 PM
nice let me know when your in swfl. would like to se the car fin.

Razorback_CTS
12-10-06, 10:44 PM
Which is faster, the V or the jet?

Jon
12-10-06, 10:45 PM
Looks great! I love that sport spoiler

1QUICKV
12-10-06, 11:21 PM
I love the headrests. how much were they about? did you get them form the forum, or a local guy? The car looks good all clear. i have the same color so i now know what it would look like. Thanks !

Tags63
12-10-06, 11:23 PM
Hey Guys!!!

When I go to FL it's to Daytona 1st then over to Ft. Myer's area, The V is definitely faster considering the jet is retired and put up on a stand....Ha Ha Ha, yea I liked the way that spoiler looked over the brake light. I have a slight rear window wing which is contoured the same as the rear wing but didn't get around to having it painted, one day though. My eyelids should be here this week.

Thanks,
Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tags63
12-10-06, 11:25 PM
Hey QuickV!!!

I sent you a post a few minutes ago. I'm sure you got it. Yea, I got them from the guy on the this post. If you need his name & email I'll get it for you.

stkshkr
12-10-06, 11:56 PM
Nice......... but what's a redline boot and the thing on the roof?

austin
12-11-06, 01:08 AM
Nice tint job... The car looks great.. Finally.. I get to see a photo of WW clear side markers... Sweeet. :)

Tags63
12-11-06, 02:53 AM
Hey!!!

Redline boot is a company that makes custom shift boots out of genuine leather. They have all styles, I got black leather with silver piping-you might be able to see it in the pictures and the thing on the roof. You're kidding right.....it's a wind deflector for the sunroof. I put them on every car, cuts down on wind sheer totally especially when you're cruising at 100 mph with it fully opened.

Thanks, the clear markers are great along with the clear fog assemblies. They've been posted before. I guess you never saw that posting.

1MEANV
12-11-06, 03:00 PM
nice ride

Tags63
12-11-06, 06:45 PM
Thanks!! Right back at ya!!! I have custom fuel rails coming soon and later in the spring I'll be putting in my polished procharger and other goodys. I can't wait!!!!

Paul

Hockeydad
12-17-06, 03:10 PM
Sweet...love the spoiler and the Clear sidemarkers

rand49er
12-17-06, 05:06 PM
Tags, that does indeed look VER-R-RY nice! Very clean. (I gotta get my sidemarkers done. :banghead: )

I love the headrests. how much were they about? did you get them form the forum, or a local guy? The car looks good all clear. i have the same color so i now know what it would look like. Thanks !Here's the thread ...http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/65391-embroidered-v-headrest-project-done.html?highlight=headrests

TNT V
12-17-06, 05:18 PM
Nice touches! Looks like you could use some tire dressing, though. :)

urbanski
12-17-06, 05:25 PM
Nice tint job... The car looks great.. Finally.. I get to see a photo of WW clear side markers... Sweeet. :)

you must have not seen mine ;)

druboi31779
12-17-06, 05:42 PM
tight!!!...maybe some 20" chrome...very clean. headrests-nice..i'd like to get some with just the cadillac wreath on em.

druboi31779
12-17-06, 05:43 PM
did u buy em and put em in yourself or get em done at ashop?

theloanman219
12-17-06, 07:26 PM
hey lehigh here. when are you coming down. I would love to get together and take a look at your car. I like the head rest! E-Mail me. Theloanman219@comcast.net.

Gene

kduniverse
12-17-06, 09:05 PM
what part of LI? and where do you stay in Ft. Myers? I was born and raised in Valley Stream, and I live in the Cape now. I'd definitely love to see that car sometime.

Tags63
12-18-06, 01:35 PM
Hey Guys!!

Thanks for all your comments!!! I'm out in Eastern Suffolk, Middle Island
and I've been in the Cape since '99. I've been going to Sanibel for a month at a time renting a house on the Gulf since early 90's. Next time Im in Florida I'll let you know. I'm usually there by now but staying up here for the winter this year. I may come down in a few months. I sent my headrest covers out to Grant in TX and just installed them myself. Happy Holidays to all!!!

Thanks,

kduniverse
12-18-06, 05:47 PM
let me know if you need lists of rentals. i'm a licensed Realtor.

Tags63
12-19-06, 09:37 PM
Thanks but I own my own places since '99.

Paul:xsmile:

theloanman219
12-19-06, 10:03 PM
let me know if you need lists of rentals. i'm a licensed Realtor.

That is very funny. I am Sr Loan Officer. You are a realtor and another guy I know that lives in the Cape is a appraiser. That is way to strange. There only a handfull of V's here and three that are owned are all in the real estate business. That says a whole lot. We are very very smart! e-mail me and we can talk shop. theloanman219@comcast. net

ctsvflorida
12-19-06, 10:35 PM
Hey!!!

the thing on the roof. You're kidding right.....it's a wind deflector for the sunroof. I put them on every car, cuts down on wind sheer totally especially when you're cruising at 100 mph with it fully opened.

Thanks, the clear markers are great along with the clear fog assemblies. They've been posted before. I guess you never saw that posting.

If I had one of those it would have DISINTERGRATED the first time I went 150+ MPH! LOL