: Headrest Video Kits

yourgmsolutions
12-10-06, 07:02 PM
I see many of you have been interesting to get some of vizualogic headrest kits. I need to know exactly how many of you want them, witch models ( you can check for that at http://vizualogic.com/ )
based on that, i can get the best possible prices. please serious buyers only.
for those who wants to have fun and do it your self, I can probably make a video CD or just photos on how to do and post it on line,
all kits for cadillacs will come with 4 years warranty.
so once I see how many people want them, like i said in the other thread, then I can negotiate the price. once I order, usualy takes then a couple of days to make a kit.
for 2003-2006 owners, I can get audio aux input kit that will eliminate usage of FM Modulators
for 2007 owners, I can get the plug, but dealer has to reprogramm your radio. Speaking of that, I recieved several phone calls from the dealers that had a hard time to reprogramm the radios. what I can do is, provide me with last 8 of your vehicle vin# and then I can e-mail you exact selections that they need to select. also each of those selections has its own number ( code) wich will make technition not to cry/bitch/or moan about how hard his life is to do this kind of stuff

cmac40
12-10-06, 08:01 PM
I see many of you have been interesting to get some of vizualogic headrest kits. I need to know exactly how many of you want them, witch models ( you can check for that at http://vizualogic.com/ )
based on that, i can get the best possible prices. please serious buyers only.
for those who wants to have fun and do it your self, I can probably make a video CD or just photos on how to do and post it on line,
all kits for cadillacs will come with 4 years warranty.
so once I see how many people want them, like i said in the other thread, then I can negotiate the price. once I order, usualy takes then a couple of days to make a kit.
for 2003-2006 owners, I can get audio aux input kit that will eliminate usage of FM Modulators
for 2007 owners, I can get the plug, but dealer has to reprogramm your radio. Speaking of that, I recieved several phone calls from the dealers that had a hard time to reprogramm the radios. what I can do is, provide me with last 8 of your vehicle vin# and then I can e-mail you exact selections that they need to select. also each of those selections has its own number ( code) wich will make technition not to cry/bitch/or moan about how hard his life is to do this kind of stuff
gm geek i have had my radio reprogramed just waiting on you to send the plug thanks in advance cmac40

TexasAg98
12-11-06, 01:05 AM
No logo on the headrest correct?

I would be looking at the A-2000 (9" dvd). I'll be watching this thread and let you know if anything changes.

TexasAg98
12-11-06, 01:07 AM
I forgot to add, I would DEFINITELY want that install CD you are thinking of making.

Seems like an easy enough install, <-----famous last words
but I've never done it before

jay_jay_n
12-12-06, 09:22 PM
how much would the price range be around also how do u have pics of ur intstall?

dray4life
12-12-06, 10:47 PM
I will be interested in a pair (if the price is right)

TexasAg98
12-13-06, 01:29 AM
how much would the price range be around also how do u have pics of ur intstall?

He stated in another thread that the price for the 9" A-2000 would be around $1250.

jay_jay_n
12-13-06, 03:59 PM
ohh daym... lol..

TexasAg98
12-16-06, 01:00 AM
Not enough interest? That sucks, I'm ready to buy.