: Jesse At Captree

ctsvflorida
12-10-06, 01:17 PM
What's up Jesse, I heard you met my friend Kerry with the black cammed GTO at Captree today! I'll be there with him on the 24th so maybe I'll see ya there and anyone else who is going to go on this forum. I'll be in his GTO with him. I don't know how many people will go on Christmas eve but we'll be there. Later
Brian

CTS-V420
12-10-06, 01:34 PM
Where is Captree? If its a good meet not too far I wouldnt mind doin thoose runs again Brian!

jnrandall
12-10-06, 05:36 PM
Hey Brian,

Yes I did meet your friend Kerry. When he mentioned your online name, I knew exactly who you were. :) I just got home from hanging out there. I was about to send you a PM and then I saw this thread! I will definately be there on Christmas Eve to meet you. I will tell some of the other V owners I hang with (SlvrVee and RonsV) about the meet'n greet as well. Had some fun today racing with a Z06 and some ricers too. Had the ol' girl up to 143 for the first time today. Boy was that fun. The '06 or '07 Vette had me -- but not by a whole lot. The ricers (a fancy 350Z and a Subaru WRX) got fried!!!

See you then. Bring some sunshine up to NY with you for that weekend! On Dec 26, I'll be driving the V' down to Atlanta. I hope the weather is warm and the ground dry!

Later!

jnrandall
12-10-06, 05:37 PM
Where is Captree? If its a good meet not too far I wouldnt mind doin thoose runs again Brian!

Captree Park is in Long Island, NY. If Tally is Tallahassee, then that's a loooooong run! :D

ctsvflorida
12-10-06, 06:01 PM
ALEX: That's cool, you should leave on the 22nd to make it there for the morning of the 24th! LOL I had to some fun with that post Alex! Maybe in the week or two we'll meet up again and do a few runs and get a little baked! PM me or call me as I will be free with nothing much to do from the 17th till the 22nd or so.

Jesse: Lot of good runs out there as I know you can pretty much get races for hours there! Boy do I miss that! I'll keep in touch and PM you my number now so I have your user name in my box. Later
Brian