: More diff woes!!

bjohnso0
12-10-06, 10:25 AM
Anybody know of a dealer in So Cal that won't give me problems with replacing my differential. The thing gets noisier everyday and now they want me to meet with the area field technician. If the guy isn't any help, I'm gonna try another dealership.

SullenClothing
12-10-06, 03:38 PM
Well Bunnin Cadillac in Oxnard treated me like hell when my rear finally went and stole my floormats. I dont think Silverstar cadillac in T.O. is much better. I have heard parkway in Santa Clarita may be ok but I have never been there. I was told multiple times the screaming rear end was normal and that they were not going to do anything for me. When it finally went there was nothing they could do for me. Get something done asap!

bjohnso0
12-10-06, 06:57 PM
I knew that Bunnin was no good. I've been using Martin in LA because that's where I bought my car last year. I have to meet with the GM field rep on the 22nd. I hope they don't give me the "it's a trait of the vehicle" song and dance. I'll just have to do a few 6000 RPM clutch drops before I bring it back. Martin hasn't said anything about my add ons, but asked me to swap out my Magnaflow exhaust and B&M shifter for the stock pieces before the rep comes out, just so they don't blaim the mods.

If anyone else out there knows of a good So Cal dealer, some help would be great. I would be willing to drive just about anywhere between San Diego and Fresno.