: Cadillac Attack for sale!

caddydaddy
12-09-06, 08:11 PM
I'm sure some of you remember this Brougham from Car Craft. I can't believe it's for sale! I wish I had the cash to buy it!

http://www.schwartzperformance.com/cadillac.htm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130057181466&fromMakeTrack=true

codewize
12-09-06, 08:18 PM
Old news. That was on eBay last week and didn't sell. It got up to $14k or so. I'd like to own it to but not for
$30k I see he lowered the BIN price form $30k to $20k. What does that tell you.

caddydaddy
12-09-06, 08:20 PM
Old news. That was on eBay last week and didn't sell. It got up to $14k or so. I'd like to own it to but not for
$30k I see he lowered the BIN price form $30k to $20k. What does that tell you.

Still, that would be a damn nice Cad for $20k. I have almost half of that into my '79 and it's nowhere near as fast as that one!

codewize
12-09-06, 09:32 PM
True, but remember, you'd be buying a car that's had nothing done to it but racing for the last 5 years, or whatever. That cars been driven hard to say the least.

I'm not saying it's bad because I would buy it but I'd be cautious with how much I spent. It's cool and all, actually it's beyond cool but it is what it is.

Still, that would be a damn nice Cad for $20k. I have almost half of that into my '79 and it's nowhere near as fast as that one!

pcm
12-09-06, 10:38 PM
I agree with codewize. but you would spend more than that building one.i guess if you were into collecting cars it wouldn't matter.

caddydaddy
12-09-06, 11:22 PM
It's a well built car, and the parts are proven durable and cheap to fix. I'd pay $20g's for it....if I had $20g's! :D

codewize
12-10-06, 11:52 AM
Oh no doubt it's well built. The guy did a great job. I've loved the cars since I first read about it.

As a collectible item or a toy Yeah I'd be all over it. I think my limit might be more like $15k though. I guess it depends on how much money you have.

Benzilla
12-11-06, 05:17 PM
Now, if someone would make one that fast, yet have it look like a loaded up luxury original, I'd be in heaven. I like the performance look, but having a car that can pull high elevens and still look classy cruising through Beverly Hills is a dream for me.

Barrister_07101
12-12-06, 06:25 PM
The real answer is that the right buyer has to come around. Some of us (myself included) easily walk past other vehicles and cling to our caddy's. I wouldn't spend 30k on it. But I could see someone with more money then they know what to do with - dropping that or more. Come on - we all have heard or seen stories about some of the crazy prices Oil rich individuals pay for crazyt cars. One Baron and the guy would have $30K+ in his pocket right now.

Destroyer
12-12-06, 07:18 PM
I've built several cars in the past and know what it costs to do so. $20k or even $30k could be spend real easy modifying a car. I can honestly say it would take more than $20k to build a car like this one especially with all the custom one-off stuff this car has.

His add sucks and so do the pictures. Most of the pics were taken 4 years ago and are the same ones from the Car Craft shootout. All the ad says is that you will be faster than Z06's, blah blah blah. A stock Z06 would beat this car with no nitrous but thats another story. Another bad thing is the one-off pieces that would have to be custom made if they fail and also the fact that this car has seen much abuse. Nothing is more abusive to a car than the road racing. The ad mentions nothing of the cars current condition. If I was seriously contemplating buying this car I would need more info but I'd probably take a plane trip to go see it first. Still, if it runs as good as it did and looks as good I'd say its a steal for $20k.

Adam
12-15-06, 07:44 PM
haha, i remember seeing that car at the track! wish i had the money to buy it.