: Stock Cts-v wheels and tires for sale!!

SLAB
12-08-06, 03:29 PM
Have stock wheels and run flats for sale. 3000 miles on tires Need to get rid of them taking up room in my garage. asking 1000 or obo.

VelodromeRacer
12-08-06, 05:30 PM
What condition on the rims? Tread left on the tires?
Thanks

INDYV
12-08-06, 05:56 PM
If the wheels are in like-new condition I would definately be interested. Do you have any pix of the wheels you could post? How much tread is left on the run flats?

Renovatio
12-08-06, 06:46 PM
how much shipped to 11722?

SLAB
12-09-06, 05:17 AM
The tire tread is great. I bought the car with 2700 miles on it from a fifty year old women who didn't like the 6 speed so the car was never pushed to the limits. I'm at 3900 miles from driving to work and back. I dive very modestly and have not roasted my tires. She did hit the curb on one of the wheels though. Its on the lip of the wheel. Could be touched up, not bad but if your up close you will notice it. But over all very nice. I bought velose's wheels so I'm trying to make room in my garage. I will try to post some pics if I figure out how to do it. I live in pismo beach, California, 93449. Make me an offer guys or ladies! I would like to C.O.D the wheels, so if your interested PM with your phone # and will make it happen. Thx Slab. OH by the way have a great xmas! And thx to all the troops kicking ASS and Taking names for our great country we live in.

INDYV
12-09-06, 09:36 AM
I'm new to the forum, so unfortunately I can't send a PM. If you could PM me with your phone number I'll give you a call. Thanks for the quick response and dittos on the support of our troops!

urbanski
12-09-06, 09:41 AM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/