: Chrome Door Handles??

TheCaddyKidd
12-08-06, 01:29 AM
anyone have the chrome door handles on their 02-06 Escalade?? i have seen the chrome handles that get 3m taped to the truck and then i have seen the new door plate that replaces the painted/stock handle... just wondering if anyone has seen these in person or has them.. i saw a picture and they looked pretty nice on the white escalade but dont know what they would look like in person and also how well they would hold up.. thanks

jrs05caddyext
12-08-06, 04:41 AM
i like the stock ones better

hcvone
12-08-06, 05:57 AM
i like the stock ones better

:yeah: :yeah:

caddycruiser
12-08-06, 01:39 PM
Yeah, the stock chrome handle part is perfect, and very tasteful. Those crappy aftermarket things that cover the "bucket" of the handle look overdone and tacky, and it's a little too obvious that you have something stuck on top. Too much chrome there, too.

TheCaddyKidd
12-08-06, 02:28 PM
the ones im talking about replace the whole part.. its not a cover.. you replace the whole handle and base or whatever its called... you take out the whole stock piece and bolt this in.. they cost like 200 for all 4....

RichieRich
12-09-06, 04:58 PM
I saw them on a show Escalade that is owned by the guys at 215Customs in Philly. They looked nice. Not for me but they did look good not cheap.