: Chrome Door Handles??

12-08-06, 02:29 AM
anyone have the chrome door handles on their 02-06 Escalade?? i have seen the chrome handles that get 3m taped to the truck and then i have seen the new door plate that replaces the painted/stock handle... just wondering if anyone has seen these in person or has them.. i saw a picture and they looked pretty nice on the white escalade but dont know what they would look like in person and also how well they would hold up.. thanks

12-08-06, 05:41 AM
i like the stock ones better

12-08-06, 06:57 AM
i like the stock ones better

:yeah: :yeah:

12-08-06, 02:39 PM
Yeah, the stock chrome handle part is perfect, and very tasteful. Those crappy aftermarket things that cover the "bucket" of the handle look overdone and tacky, and it's a little too obvious that you have something stuck on top. Too much chrome there, too.

12-08-06, 03:28 PM
the ones im talking about replace the whole part.. its not a cover.. you replace the whole handle and base or whatever its called... you take out the whole stock piece and bolt this in.. they cost like 200 for all 4....

12-09-06, 05:58 PM
I saw them on a show Escalade that is owned by the guys at 215Customs in Philly. They looked nice. Not for me but they did look good not cheap.