: Finally a "supporting member..."

NEW77GUY
12-07-06, 06:50 PM
I've been frequenting this forum for a few months now...and have learned a bunch from everyone here- thanks. To be honest, i never really poked around to find out what being a "supporting member" was all about, or why it was important. The huge corvetteforum which i've been a member for the better part of 6 years doesn't have anything like this, so i was just un-informed to it. There's probably others like me out there, but it wasn't intentional. For the vast info i've learned aboard this page, ect....it's well worth my cash, and a pleasure to contribute. :cool2:

dqw1
12-07-06, 07:06 PM
31 post and now a supporting member, glad you made that move:cool2:

CIWS
12-07-06, 07:11 PM
Great to hear ! Forum support helps with costs and dealing with the unexpected things that may come up. Plus you get extra perks. Points to you for the support. :)

capt. dan
12-07-06, 07:12 PM
It has been money well spent. Too much info to take in at first. Dont forget the faq.

Dan

urbanski
12-07-06, 07:16 PM
cool dude :)

CIWS
12-07-06, 07:18 PM
It has been money well spent. Too much info to take in at first. Dont forget the faq.

Dan

Yes for the FAQ as well http://ciws.net/smiles/excellent.gif

commander112
12-08-06, 06:15 AM
I just ponied up as well. Welcome to the club.

Mark

CIWS
12-08-06, 06:24 AM
I just ponied up as well. Welcome to the club.

Mark

Points to you :)

rand49er
12-08-06, 09:03 AM
My one year subscription is coming due next month, and I definitely am going to sign up again. I've easily saved many times the cost of Supporting Membership with the information found here; such a deal! :)

arr0gant
12-08-06, 09:21 AM
I supported when I owned my V. Now I support over at Rennlist. This forum is one of the best on the net. Maybe the BEST car forum. People who have a V SHOULD support the site, bottom line. If they don't, they are leeches. JMHO.