Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Is the cts-v forum getting too big for its own good...

983 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  mostoyzwinz 
#1 ·
lately i have been having problems getting onto this forum.. I don't know if it is a main server problem, or just the cts-v forum itself, as this is the only page i have saved. But.. now on a daily basis, either this page loads or it will not for quite a while.. All other sites load fine for me. I can even go to the faqs page with no problem at all. Is the cts-v forum getting too big for its own good? Perhaps us supporting members should be able to log on first during busy hours.. :)

#2 ·
No problems here.

#7 ·
Ok, I'm one of the ones that clogs up the site. Addicted to this forum.

#10 ·
Funny.... At first there were only like a handfull of "V" owners around here.. Now.. with the great amount of used bargins floating around, the "V" is becoming more popular. Seems like new members are just about showing up here on a daily basis (which is a good thing). Hopefully manufacturers will take notice of this increase in popularity as well, and start to offer more performance products for the "V". :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.