: How do I get GM to buy back my CTS-V?

ryn8a
12-05-06, 02:44 PM
How do I get GM to buy back my CTS-V?

Thanks in advance!

Art138
12-05-06, 03:08 PM
What are the circumstances under which you would want them to buy it back??????

RobertCTS
12-05-06, 03:12 PM
Are You talking about the Lemon Law? A member in the CTS Forum got GM to buy his back. He had another member who is a lawyer help him get it done. You will probably have to go to arbitration. See if you can appoint the arbitrator as GM will pick one favoring them. Be well documented and show the Dealer could not fix your CTS-V.

96Fleetwood
12-05-06, 06:09 PM
3 service visits for the same problem and they were unable to fix plus a meeting with the regional GM representative and they have to look at your car and attempt to come up with a solution. If you are still experiencing the same problem, any Lemon Law lawyer will get GM to buy your car back.

kueh
12-07-06, 01:16 AM
3 service visits for the same problem and they were unable to fix plus a meeting with the regional GM representative and they have to look at your car and attempt to come up with a solution. If you are still experiencing the same problem, any Lemon Law lawyer will get GM to buy your car back.

That is assuming that this happened within the first year of you owning your car and within 12,000 miles of you getting your vehicle.

RobertCTS
12-07-06, 06:58 AM
That is assuming that this happened within the first year of you owning your car and within 12,000 miles of you getting your vehicle.

I don't believe that to be true Kueh. A friend just got his 2003 CTS bought back by GM under the Lemon Law. Kali kept us updated on all his problems and the procedures he went through. A Forum member PJEsquire), a lawyer, was responsible for helping Kali with his buy back.