: Rear Seat Rails?

Philly 411
12-05-06, 01:35 AM
My father has a 2005 or 2006 Escalade but frequently complains that the rear captains chairs do not have seat rails that allow them to be adjusted forward or backwards. I thought getting these installed would be a great Christmas present for him. Does anyone know where I can find something like this? Is there a custom shop that would do this in the Central / Eastern PA area? Thanks in advance for your help.

hcvone
12-05-06, 08:20 AM
I have not seen any, I am sure it could be done, just not sure about how the seats would fold up to carry items if you would need to do that.

RichieRich
12-05-06, 09:37 AM
You can try Eric at 215 Customs... 215-335-1350 ... They are crazy busy though. Busy to the point that they haven't even been answering their phone in the shop. I had to go over in person a few days ago because I needed info on a remote starter. I had been calling for days & no one answered or called me back. They specialize in Escalade stuff. They have an Escalade show truck that they pimped out to the limit... I don't know if they can do it or not but it's worth a try.