: Gift Ideas

TagApl4
12-04-06, 10:48 AM
What is everyone buying for the special people in their life. I always wait till the last minute and end up getting somewhat corny but practical gifts for people. If i start asking people now maybe the special people in my life will get quality presents.

Rey Rey 650
12-04-06, 10:58 AM
I'm going to buy my gf a ladys movado watch at costco lol....Hey only 400 compared to what I would spend at macys

TagApl4
12-04-06, 11:13 AM
Nothing wrong with a bargin.

RobertCTS
12-04-06, 11:21 AM
You talking about a girl friend? Buy her a bathroom scale. That should surpise her. "What!! You think I'm fat!!!"

nickc50310
12-04-06, 12:31 PM
Lol, Bob!

Im really stuck! i dont know what to get my girl. Im cutting back this year so im looking in the 200 dollar range. Any ideas anyone?

Last year I got her a 3 diamond gold chain/pendant. She lost that! ARGGGG

For V-day I got her a Tiffany bracelet and ring. She lost the bracelet! Arg!

For her birthday I got her a half carat diamond pendant on white gold with chain. I told her Id blow her house up if she lost that one!

I dont know what to get her now. im not getting her earrings thats for sure! Them shits would be lost in 1 day!

malcolm
12-04-06, 01:11 PM
:happyhappy: A pair of slippers and a dildo. If she doesn't like the slippers she can go fook herselftits

90Brougham350
12-04-06, 01:29 PM
I'm trying to find some autographed stuff for Ruthie for Christmas. She loves Zeppelin almost as much as I do, she'd go nuts over a signed photo or something.

TagApl4
12-04-06, 01:53 PM
I did some shopping at lunch. I got my sister this perfume set, good buy, and something any woman would like.
http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/8278/20060927183322/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P162549/P162549_hero.jpg
Are you craving a new fragrance but are not sure which of the numerous fragrances out there to try? Do you want to give the gift of fragrance but you're not sure which one to choose? Problem solved.

The Sephora Fragrance Gift Certificate - For Her includes ten samples of our top selling women's fragrances to try, plus a gift voucher of equal value that can be redeemed at any Sephora store for a full size bottle of any one of the samples included.

Samples include: Arrogance Mix Lime Sugar Eau de Toilette, Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette, DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum, Nanette Lepore Eau de Parfum, Givenchy Amarige Mariage Eau de Parfum, Prada Eau de Parfum, Guerlain Insolence Eau de Toilette, Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Eau de Toilette, Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum, and Stella McCartney Eau de Parfum.

How it works:
1. Purchase the Fragrance Gift Certificate - For Her either as a gift, or for yourself.
2. Sample the fragrances and choose a favorite.
3. Fill in the enclosed voucher.
4. Bring the voucher in to your local Sephora store and redeem it for the fragrance you've chosen.

$45

RightTurn
12-04-06, 02:08 PM
:happyhappy: A pair of slippers and a dildo. If she doesn't like the slippers she can go fook herself

Hmmmm. You're single, I assume?

Feffman
12-04-06, 04:21 PM
NAH!

Have her buy you a day at the race track with MVP Track Time (http://www.mvptracktime.com). Gift certificates are available at www.MVPTrackTime.com

Feff

xxpinballxx
12-04-06, 04:45 PM
im flying my wifes son in from LA that she hasnt seen in three years. She should be happy.....
I got her a leather bomber jacket and a matching purse and boots for her B-day/christmas...she thinks thats all shes getting.
I'm taking her to lockkeepers which is a pretty expensive restaurant for her b-day. White limo picking us up taking us todinner then out downtown to se the lights and all. She should be happy.

CadillacGurl
12-04-06, 11:58 PM
im flying my wifes son in from LA that she hasnt seen in three years. She should be happy.....
I got her a leather bomber jacket and a matching purse and boots for her B-day/christmas...she thinks thats all shes getting.
I'm taking her to lockkeepers which is a pretty expensive restaurant for her b-day. White limo picking us up taking us todinner then out downtown to se the lights and all. She should be happy.

Dang you know how to treat a woman! Well Im getting Jay car stuff, can't exactly say what since that would spoil the surprise! :shhh:

LittleB
12-05-06, 12:47 AM

I'm so, so jealous right now.

dp102288
12-05-06, 09:27 AM

Thanks...now the rest of us look shitty! :p :histeric:

malcolm
12-05-06, 09:40 AM
Hmmmm. You're single, I assume?

ahhhh, no.

It's a joke :eek: , don't you get it? :bang2:

xxpinballxx
12-05-06, 10:12 AM
sorry dp....the whole limo thing is afrom the wedding. She always asid she had to have a white limo at her wedding and when it came time she was too sick from drinking the night before to ride in the back. She rode up front!
I'm gonna make it up to her. You know how hard it is to find a white caddy limo...they only make lincolns now cause its more cost effective.

dp102288
12-06-06, 09:15 AM
^^ No prob man...but next time there will be consequences!!!! :p

:rofl: You are a good guy man, too many people today are together because they are too lazy to split up. :thumbsup: