Jesda
12-04-06, 10:30 AM
"Those little jerks set our mailbox on fire."

Boombotz
12-04-06, 10:57 AM
Hey, Thats a federal offence.

RightTurn
12-04-06, 01:10 PM
My neighbor's thinking "Those damn Griswolds" because we plugged up our Christmas decs last week. My hubby really gets into the Christmas lights.

90Brougham350
12-04-06, 01:30 PM
My neighbors are thinking I listen to my music way too loud way too late at night.

codewize
12-04-06, 01:33 PM
I'm the Jones'

jonnyd
12-04-06, 03:25 PM
my neighbors think I have the cleanest car in the neighborhood and i take care of it the best! :D was such a great compliment when she came to me when i was washing my car!

dude!! who the hell lights a mailbox on fire?!?!!? although my dads friend was wasted last night and drove over our mailbox :(

CIWS
12-04-06, 03:34 PM
WTF is going on over there, WW III ?

gary88
12-04-06, 03:40 PM
We technically don't have neighbors :dance:

xxpinballxx
12-04-06, 04:48 PM
mine think im nuts cause I am in shorts year round unles i have to wear long pants. I shoveled a foot of snow in shorts i and a sweatshirt for almoat an hour the first year here. They thought I was insane!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-04-06, 05:22 PM
mine know im nuts .

In the past year:

Ive removed a live 4 foot gator fromt he lake

2 possums removed from garages

chased a would be burgalr up the street ...my weapon ? a 4.9 V8 valve cover

ride my 1/4 scale motorycycle at 55 mph up and down the street ..

thrown a trash can at a buick century that speeds up my street all the time ..there are small kids here , NO SPEEDING !!!

Still everyone on my block calls me when they have car trouble ...

codewize
12-04-06, 05:30 PM
Stoney, you amaze me.

I don't really have neighbors either. The house next to me is vacant and the other side is a dead end street leading to a Jewish boys camp only occupied 6 weeks out of the year. Beyond that road is field.

davesdeville
12-05-06, 02:59 AM
My neighbors probably just want me to get rid of some cars. There's the 73 LTD, 75 Deville, 94 Mark VIII, 95 ETC, 89 Mark VII, 72 Satellite, and my parents Ranger and Crown Vic..

ewill3rd
12-05-06, 05:41 AM
One neighbor is thinking "man I wish I hadn't gotten an in ground fuel oil tank for my furnace" because it's leaking and now she has to deal with a huge environmental cleanup issue.
The other is thinking "I am getting out of here Senor!" because she just put a real estate sign up in her front yard.
I hope the guy accross the street is admiring my Christmas lights that I put up for the first time ever in recorded history! :D

JRau
12-05-06, 07:33 AM
Anytime of the year, my neighbor thinks I spend way too much time keeping all 3 cars super clean! During Spring and Summer, same neighbor also thinks I spend way too much time with my flower gardening/landscaping addiction.

JRau in central Iowa

dp102288
12-05-06, 09:41 AM
I don't like my neighbors and they probably don't like us.

One family recently moved out...I wonder if it had to do with me and her daughter? :lildevil: <--Its true.

ewill3rd
12-05-06, 09:45 AM
I tried to hook up with the girl next door once, it didn't work out.
She was kind of a snoozer. Not the cutest in the bunch either.
She was a fun date though.
As long as no one pressed any charges.....;)

railven
12-05-06, 10:00 AM
I work second shift, don't come home till 1AM don't go to sleep till probably 3/4AM and inbetween that time is when I usually do my activities.

My neighbor is a 50+ year old lady who has already complained twice, of things I was doing during the afternoon, so I'd hate to think what she thinks during the nights.

I'm under the impression I'm going to get cited for something come next condo association meeting.

codewize
12-05-06, 10:37 AM
My nearest neighbor is a guy who has some problems, I don't think he's 100%. His wife dies several years back so he lives upstairs with his daughter (12) I think. and his sister with medical problems and cerebral palsy lives downstairs in the same house.

They're very nice people and we get along with them fine

dp102288
12-06-06, 09:19 AM
^^ That's good. I wish some neighbors were nicer. I do have one right now who is great. Owns the gas station 20 yards away and changes my oil. He is a good one. The rest...well suck. :(