: How/where to meet girls

pimpin88
12-03-06, 05:34 PM
Alright, so ever since my last girlfriend broke up with me, I've been really unhappy with myself. Everything is going great in my life, and I couldnt ask for anything more to make me happy except for a girl. I have everything I want/need, but I feel like I have nothing.

There are no girls to meet at school, 14% girls doesnt spread around enough. I talk to most of them, but none of them really do anything for me like my last gf did. With her, as soon as I saw her I knew. And at work, I am with people who are mostly 35+.

So pretty much the weekends are my only time to meet anybody because I get up at 4am on weekdays for work, and I'm wiped when I get home at 5. So what are some good places to meet new girls.

All suggestions are welcome

xxpinballxx
12-03-06, 05:59 PM
well my wife is 17 years older......might want to try that out. Its good...oh so good....I mean the sex....oh sorry too much info.

pimpin88
12-03-06, 06:06 PM
LMAO!! always a possibility

TomDeville
12-03-06, 06:59 PM
When in doubt; and, unable
to score.

Hit on the sister of someone
you deplore.

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2:

90Brougham350
12-03-06, 07:35 PM
Meeting someone is difficult if you're not in a large community of people your age each day, like someone is in college. I suppose the most logical place would be where girls your age work. Movie theaters, restaurants, retail stores, etc. Of course if you don't see on a regular basis, it makes it more difficult, but those are places I would start.

Tom, classic as always!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-03-06, 07:43 PM
Well for me, I met a lot of girls at school, but since dropping out, that's ended. So nowadays, I don't meet a lot of girls anymore, but all the ones I've met work at places I frequent a lot (Best Buy, Barnes and Noble, the local gym).

Basically, my advice to you is to go meet girls at places that you like going to, that way there's a higher chance that you'd share a common interest. I like reading a lot, that's why I spend a lot of time at Barnes and Noble. The women that are usually there must share my love of literature, which is a good place to start. Plus, the have some very hot cashiers there, and I don't think you'd get a job in a Barnes and Noble if you didn't like to read...

pimpin88
12-03-06, 07:51 PM
Hmm, see, I rarely go to stores, cuz I'm somewhat of a tightwad to myself. I wont spend anything on myself, but girls i cant help spending money on.

And the reason I am going to be able to get a GTO is because I hardly ever spend my money on myself.

I gotta figure something out.

Oh, and tom. points!!!

JRau
12-03-06, 08:42 PM
Pimpin88:

Obviously I haven't seen 'em, but I wouldn't count out the 35+ crowd you were talkin' about. When I was your age, I went out with a lady who was 31 and another with an awesome accent who was 44. Both were attractive and fun! Then there was the 34 year old I took to Ocean City, New Jersey.:)

You just never know, man, give it a try! That's how my buddies gave me my nickname "Chicks Dig Me." :thumbsup:

JRau in central Iowa

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-04-06, 12:13 AM
The hardest part is thinking of something to say to break the ice. If you can get over that and not look like an idiot you'll do ok.

90Brougham350
12-04-06, 12:15 AM
News Radio teaches us well, as long as you know the lady's name.

You "You must be Lisa."

Her "How did you know?"

You "You don't have to work in a rose garden to recognize an American beauty!"

90Brougham350
12-04-06, 12:17 AM
Ok, so walk in with a pack of Wrigley in your hand. Approach her and ask if she has a piece of gum. She'll look at you and ask you "isn't that a pack of gum in your hand?" You reply "Yeah, but I don't have any ice breakers!" Oh man, I'm on a roll tonight!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-04-06, 12:30 AM
lol, wouldn't you wanna ask her if she has any icebreakers because you can't seem to find yours?

90Brougham350
12-04-06, 12:30 AM
OK so that's a little better than mine, but same idea! Points!

Jesda
12-04-06, 01:28 AM
When in doubt; and, unable
to score.

Hit on the sister of someone
you deplore.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH

LittleB
12-04-06, 01:50 AM
well my wife.....http://myspace-349.vo.llnwd.net/01145/94/35/1145865349_l.jpgis 17 years older......might want to try that out. Its good...oh so good....I mean the sex....oh sorry too much info.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For real??!?!?!

Rey Rey 650
12-04-06, 03:27 AM
My Co worker was asking me what my GF did for a living. I was telling him that she's a Special Agent for Gov. My ccoworker then asked me, " How the fukc do you meet a girl like that"? I replied, "MYSPACE" haha True story
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/311016702_l.jpg

14 months strong

JRau
12-04-06, 07:51 AM
News Radio teaches us well, as long as you know the lady's name.

You "You must be Lisa."

Her "How did you know?"

You "You don't have to work in a rose garden to recognize an American beauty!"

Brian,

That's good, I like it!:histeric:
JRau in central Iowa

dp102288
12-04-06, 09:33 AM
Meeting people sucks...it too damn hard.

I am trying to wait until I finish school before I screw up my mind with that stuff. Good thing for parties with alcohol. :D

Rey Rey...um...nice...um...pic!

Jesda
12-04-06, 09:51 AM
I hate women, but I love them so much.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-04-06, 03:46 PM
I hate women, but I love them so much.

Isn't that the truth! Points!

jonnyd
12-04-06, 03:53 PM
confidence but not cocky confidence and not to have a fear of rejection are the 2 keys!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-04-06, 03:55 PM
^ Yes.

LittleB
12-05-06, 01:51 AM
My Co worker was asking me what my GF did for a living. I was telling him that she's a Special Agent for Gov. My ccoworker then asked me, " How the fukc do you meet a girl like that"? I replied, "MYSPACE" haha True story

14 months strong

Ur hott :eyebrow:

Jesda
12-05-06, 01:54 AM
Planned Parenthood

Jenny Craig (she'll be hot after 6 weeks or her money back)

AA meetings

Central booking

Destroyer
12-05-06, 05:54 AM
I know a lot of married guys dating 3-4 times a week meeting women off the internet. My friend Joey uses Match.com and met a woman, now he's leaving his wife and kids. :cookoo:

dp102288
12-05-06, 10:30 AM
^^ That's pretty messed up though. :(

LittleB
12-05-06, 01:38 PM
Man what a hater. That's all bad :nono:

Rey Rey 650
12-05-06, 02:14 PM
Ur hott :eyebrow:

Thanks...You're not so bad yourself lol :food-snacking:

Destroyer
12-05-06, 05:53 PM
^^ That's pretty messed up though. :(Yeah I think so too but its his choice. The point is that the internet has opened many doorways for meeting people. Its real easy and there are no excuses for not finding one nowadays. Before I met my wife (before the internet) I was pretty much confined to the women in whatever place I was (i.e. job, club, etc.), or friends girlfriends that wanted to hook me up (sometimes actually the friends girlfriends themselves), etc. Nowadays you can exchange pics over the internet, shoot the shit before you even meet them and see what you have in common or what you dont, yada yada yada. Its all good.

jonnyd
12-05-06, 07:05 PM
Yeah I think so too but its his choice. The point is that the internet has opened many doorways for meeting people. Its real easy and there are no excuses for not finding one nowadays. Before I met my wife (before the internet) I was pretty much confined to the women in whatever place I was (i.e. job, club, etc.), or friends girlfriends that wanted to hook me up (sometimes actually the friends girlfriends themselves), etc. Nowadays you can exchange pics over the internet, shoot the shit before you even meet them and see what you have in common or what you dont, yada yada yada. Its all good.

#1 doorway is MYSPACE!!!! It's free, as where other places make you pay. I use it personally for keeping in touch with my friends from jersey...but I have heard some f'ed up things!!!! This chick was dating some guy for like 6 months...she tells me exactly like this "I don't care what happens in this relationship, there are 8 other guys trying to talk to me on there" :thehand:

It's so aggrivating...the way some people think..:confused: there are the good ones out there and the bad like anything else. to me myspace is CHEATING central!! argggg!!!

OffThaHorseCEO
12-05-06, 08:04 PM

14 months strong

damn shes cute

you shoulda told them you were a spy and got busted by her but she couldnt resist so your her secret lover haha

naw that would be retarded

Rey Rey 650
12-05-06, 08:25 PM
damn shes cute

you shoulda told them you were a spy and got busted by her but she couldnt resist so your her secret lover haha

naw that would be retarded

Sometimes i tell her im a spy.... I call her "Investigation" office and prank call her about tip offs lol....Stupid stuff like that....:histeric:

Gearheaad43
12-05-06, 08:52 PM
Online anit a bad place to meet if you are careful.. I met my wife online in a chat room at AOL... Talked for like 3 months before we even MET..

DopeStar 156
12-06-06, 02:00 AM
Ms. DS and myself started talking on MySpace but we were fimiliar with each other being around school. I concider it fate, we were meant to find each other......

dp102288
12-06-06, 10:39 AM
Myspace...so many things to say...all bad.

Let me not start though. :leaving:

CadillacGurl
12-06-06, 12:00 PM
Yeah Myspace has turned somewhat creepy... dude a 14 yr old was hitting on CaddyETC and I flipped shite. SHe claims she was 18 but she forgot to take out the year she was born in her information... stupid little kids. Thats one thing I hate, kids lying about there age on it. I don't care if you have a fake ID and do stuff. Just don't start it on myspace yick!

Pimpin88: You can meet girls at the mall... take a bunch of your guy friends chill on a bench and rate girls as they walk on by. Jason told my brother lovely stories about back in the day at the mall before he had me how he did something similar to that. He didn't meet me like that, we met at work.

jonnyd
12-06-06, 12:42 PM
Yeah Myspace has turned somewhat creepy... dude a 14 yr old was hitting on CaddyETC and I flipped shite. SHe claims she was 18 but she forgot to take out the year she was born in her information... stupid little kids. Thats one thing I hate, kids lying about there age on it. I don't care if you have a fake ID and do stuff. Just don't start it on myspace yick!

OMG that is the worst!! you wonder why there are so many sexual predators out there, especially the way they dress and how they take their pics.... I am outside of my building smoking a cigarette...and there is a group of 4 girls with a camera....and they sit on my company sign and say "OK guys myspace picture"..... i'm like wtf.... these kids are like 13!!!!!!!!! shouldnt even be allowed to have an account for anything on the computer at that age!!

CadillacGurl
12-06-06, 01:40 PM
Yeah I deffinately understand. I always check my sister's myspace from time to time making sure everything looks decent. Some of her friends I'd like to have a talk to about exposing too much of themselves... its just sick and twisted...

nickc50310
12-06-06, 01:47 PM
I second the internet thing! Internet is great for meeting women. I met my girl on HotorNot and we have been together for 13 months.

I used to meet women wherever possible- internet, friends, friends of friends, etc... Sometimes Im not real confident but I can run game pretty well most of the time. Have no fear- thats the first key. Girls can smell that shit and will shut you down QUICK. Be confident!

One night I was at the all night BYOB bar. I saw this hot chick near the the pool table. I was drunk and shooting AWESOME so I leaned over to ask her to be on my team in pool. As I leaned over, I spilled my beer all over the pool table. She informed me of this. I shook my head and walked away without a word!

I F'N hate cheaters! ARRRGGGGGGGG The internet has made it too easy. The guy dating other women when he is married with kids should be punched in his dumb ass head!

Dont rush things to have a girlfriend- freedom is nice. At one point before I met my girl I was talking to 4 different girls. I was a busy man! LOL! I was not dating or committed to any of them. Im not even that good looking! LOL! When I date I shut down everything else. NO CHEATING!

One thing about meeting women on the net- LOOKOUT BECAUSE PICTURES CAN BE DECEIVING! I had a few occasions where I spent the whole date trying to figure out how to get rid of them. My favorite move was putting in a movie and then falling asleep while they are there! LOL! Then I wake up way early and take them home! Before executing this manuever make sure you know where they live so fi they steal your shit you can get it back! LOL!

Gearheaad43
12-06-06, 01:55 PM
Yeah I deffinately understand. I always check my sister's myspace from time to time making sure everything looks decent. Some of her friends I'd like to have a talk to about exposing too much of themselves... its just sick and twisted...

WOW.. it's getting harder and harder to find women these days that think like you.... :(

nickc50310
12-06-06, 02:08 PM
heres a picture of us in upstate New York:

http://myspace-331.vo.llnwd.net/01001/13/30/1001670331_l.jpg

PS- yes I do workout LOL LOL LOL!!!

Rey Rey 650
12-06-06, 02:12 PM
Nick you look hella young bro...So what you work out dude>? lol Just playing homie

pimpin88
12-06-06, 05:23 PM
WOW.. it's getting harder and harder to find women these days that think like you.... :(

+1 I totally agree. I had one and then she turned stupid because of her friends, and decided to dump me. So now I need to find one whose friends arent into drugs and shit, but likes the same things I do. :cloud9:

FlyFlip420
12-06-06, 05:44 PM
Well quit posting on this site and go look for some :D with almost a thousand posts on here, I think your first place to start is not in a caddy forum ;)

LittleB
12-06-06, 06:08 PM
:yeah: :yup:

pimpin88
12-06-06, 06:40 PM
Well quit posting on this site and go look for some :D with almost a thousand posts on here, I think your first place to start is not in a caddy forum ;)

Lol. I'm going to a college id night tomorrow, so that'll be a fun start and will help me get rid of some of my shyness because I wont really care there.

jonnyd
12-06-06, 09:41 PM
Lol. I'm going to a college id night tomorrow, so that'll be a fun start and will help me get rid of some of my shyness because I wont really care there.

dude, no need to be shy man...as I said....dont worry about the fear of rejection...it happens to everyone in there life! It's like getting rejected at a job...just think of the millions of women out there....you get rejected by one, just use the famous word... NEXT!!!!!!

TomDeville
12-06-06, 10:13 PM
My Dear Young Pimp:

Roses are Red; and,
Violets are Blue.
Be Confident; and,
Chicks will Dig You.

Don't be too Cheesy; or,
bust Corny lines.
Act like you don't need 'em;
and, they'll form a line.

When they Realize that you
are both Smart and True;
You will quickly find that
your Balls won't be Blue.

No Glove; No Love.

Best Regards,

dp102288
12-06-06, 11:10 PM
^^ Excellent rhymes and advice. I bet you're not single.

With lines like that, you couldn't be! :D

CadillacGurl
12-06-06, 11:29 PM
Ditto to that! Pimp, in college its a whole other ball game. There's probably 1,000 girls running around in short skirts gettin drunk of their ass, believe me you'll get lucky! Btw what college you looking at?

pimpin88
12-07-06, 03:52 AM
Ditto to that! Pimp, in college its a whole other ball game. There's probably 1,000 girls running around in short skirts gettin drunk of their ass, believe me you'll get lucky! Btw what college you looking at?

Lol. I go to Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. 14% girls. So, out of my entire freshman class, about 228 kids, there are approximately 32 girls. Not very good. :nono:

I dont really care about getting lucky, I just want to find a girl to be in a long relationship with. So I kinda have to take my time finding the right kind of girl.

90Brougham350
12-07-06, 08:16 AM
14%? Whoa! Here at St. Mary's it's like 70/30 women! Too bad I found Ruthie at Winona State!

dp102288
12-07-06, 09:24 AM
Damn 14% is too low...:nono:

jonnyd
12-07-06, 09:27 AM
HOLY SH*T BALLS!!!!!!:helpless: I think its time you transfer to somewhere else bro...maybe somewhere in florida, cali, michigan, or delaware. Dude GET OUT OF THAT SCHOOL!!!!! I highly recommend going to a school with atleast 58% women :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
12-07-06, 10:41 AM
14% haha wow I'd go with Jonny's advice, transfer to a big school in the city lots of girls!!! Actually, you have any close friends that go to a different college? Ask if you could come up one night, go to a party I'm sure you'd get some interests from the ladies.

Rey Rey 650
12-07-06, 11:39 AM
Lol. I go to Kettering University in Flint, Michigan. 14% girls. So, out of my entire freshman class, about 228 kids, there are approximately 32 girls. Not very good. :nono:

I dont really care about getting lucky, I just want to find a girl to be in a long relationship with. So I kinda have to take my time finding the right kind of girl.

You should look into coming out to Sunny San Diego if you want to score with some chicks from San Diego State...Thats where I went....I want to go back :crying:

CadillacGurl
12-07-06, 11:52 AM
Haha go to DePaul in Chicago I'll introduce you to women... there's about 5,000 of them, half live on campus half of them commute :D

jonnyd
12-07-06, 12:10 PM
come to florida bro!! in the whole state there are more women then men...like a 3-1 ratio i believe or higher.

CadillacGurl
12-07-06, 12:14 PM
True... I wish I was in Florida so I can surf and get some sun... damn the snow! Ok Pimp go to Florida!

jonnyd
12-07-06, 12:30 PM
Haha go to DePaul in Chicago I'll introduce you to women... there's about 5,000 of them, half live on campus half of them commute :D

Chicago is my most favorite city ever!!!! I love the chicago style too!! Spiaggio is my most favorite resutrant there....mmmmmmmm. I go 2 times a year!

pimpin88
12-07-06, 05:39 PM
I went to chicago last summer for a service trip. When we had our free time to run around the city it was sweet. I'll have to make a trip back there sometime. I'm trying to go south somewhere for spring break, possibly Florida. I would love to go to Mexico, but idk, gotta find some money for this trip.

Rey Rey 650
12-07-06, 05:41 PM
I went to chicago last summer for a service trip. When we had our free time to run around the city it was sweet. I'll have to make a trip back there sometime. I'm trying to go south somewhere for spring break, possibly Florida. I would love to go to Mexico, but idk, gotta find some money for this trip.

Yes Go to Mexico...Definately a fun place to drink and party

CadillacGurl
12-07-06, 06:51 PM
I'm hoping to go to hawaii or somewhere warm for spring break. I just have to bribe Jay to come with me!

Glad chicago is your favorite city Jonny :thumbsup: I'll have to check out that restaurant!

pimpin88
12-07-06, 07:40 PM
Well, the college id night didnt work out. So I'll have to go next week. I didnt feel like driving again today after spending 3 hours going to work and back. Give the car a rest for a day. 100 miles per day sucks. lol.

dp102288
12-07-06, 09:46 PM
I'm hoping to go to hawaii or somewhere warm for spring break. I just have to bribe Jay to come with me!

Bribed to go on vacation...me never. That's just wasting energy.

TomDeville
12-07-06, 11:46 PM
When I go to Hawaii the best
place is Kuaii.

When in Windy City John's fave
I will try.

14 per cent; just ain't enough.
No wonder findin' ladies
has been so damn tough.

My choice for a School would
be Harvard or Yale; top drawer
gals, who give up the tail.

Long term relationships are very
tough. You're only eighteen Dude,
so focus on muff.

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville:cool2: :cool2:
:cool2: :cool2:

dp102288
12-08-06, 09:30 AM
^^ You are just great with this! :histeric: :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
12-08-06, 04:22 PM
Are you a famous poet and we don't know it??

LittleB
12-08-06, 04:43 PM
I think he is famous...but he's undercover. He's very mysterious this TomDeville......love his funny poems!

CadillacGurl
12-08-06, 08:45 PM
Ditto to that B!

dp102288
12-08-06, 10:24 PM
^^ You actually get an avatar pic and it isn't you...:wtf:

:p

CadillacGurl
12-08-06, 10:26 PM
Its not my choice... its Urby getting even because I said I hate bunchies...

pimpin88
12-08-06, 11:35 PM
Hahahaha. Yea Urby!!

CadillacGurl
12-09-06, 12:48 AM
Meanie :want: that bunchies thing creeps me out so Urby gets to be my avatar since my edit avatar privelges have been disabled by him so I can't change it back to my XLR

dp102288
12-09-06, 09:16 AM
^^ Ewww. Just did a search for bunchies...I am horrfied now.

Poor gurl...

Patrick7997
12-09-06, 10:25 AM
I'm with xxpinballxx... older is better. My best most successful relationships were with older women....

By the way, I'm calling BS, xxpinballxx... no way she is 50. Gorgeous. You guys are a cute couple, actually... nice, dude, nice....

And yeah, 14% is way too low... get outta there! Goose! Pull the ejection handle!! Punch us out!! (Top Gun reference, if no one got it..)

And 18, come on man, you're WAAAY too young to be worried about a serious relationship... Tom Deville is right, socialize, keep your options open, bro.... you have your whole life to worry about "serious relationships"....

Florian
12-09-06, 11:23 PM
Alright, so ever since my last girlfriend broke up with me, I've been really unhappy with myself. Everything is going great in my life, and I couldnt ask for anything more to make me happy except for a girl. I have everything I want/need, but I feel like I have nothing.

There are no girls to meet at school, 14% girls doesnt spread around enough. I talk to most of them, but none of them really do anything for me like my last gf did. With her, as soon as I saw her I knew. And at work, I am with people who are mostly 35+.

So pretty much the weekends are my only time to meet anybody because I get up at 4am on weekdays for work, and I'm wiped when I get home at 5. So what are some good places to meet new girls.

All suggestions are welcome

Pimpin, my fellow Ohioan...2 major pickup places:

1: Grocery store...really! go over to the meat case and hang out. If you see one you like you can go with the popular "see any meat you like" line.
2: Library Nothing like a library chick. Well studied, usually neat, prim, proper...then a few bonghits and shots of tequila, and POW, pornstar!

Happy hunting!

F

jonnyd
12-10-06, 01:28 AM
Hahahaha I am still bound to try the library one. Can;t even remember the last time I Stepped foot in one. Hahahah i'm pretty sure you will find some kinky ass girls in there too

CadillacGurl
12-10-06, 02:16 AM
Haha go find the kama sutra and go up to a hot girl and ask her "could you help demonstrate this picture for me?" :rofl: hehe no no I don't want you to get slapped so don't do it

Jesda
12-10-06, 03:04 AM
Shocking that Carol hasn't dumped Michael Scott after the Kama Sutra line.

dp102288
12-10-06, 08:58 AM
^^ :histeric: at the responses...I have got to try some of these.

pimpin88
12-10-06, 02:57 PM
Hey F, I think you should pick up some girls for me and bring them to our little get together on saturday. You shouldn't have any problems pickin them up:highfive: