: Camera/DVD Question

robert921
12-03-06, 04:01 PM
Does anyone know of a way to keep the back up camera on while moving forward? I occasionally tow my bike and would like to have the ability to monitor it.
Also, the in-dash DVD player automatically shuts off when the vehicle is taken out of park. I know this is done for safety reasons, but would like to have the ability to play DVD's in-dash for the other family members when traveling.
I assume I would have to have it re-wired by an aftermarket dealer, but was hoping there was a back door somewhere.

TheCaddyKidd
12-03-06, 05:39 PM
i know on my 06 all you have to do is put a switch on the VSS wire and you can type destinations in while driving.. not sure if its the same on the 07... as far as the back up cam being on when you want it.. my guess would be is you would have ot figure out the wiring setup and just connect a wire to a switch and then the switch to the turn on signal.. then all you have to do is flip a switch to activate it.. but first you just have to figure out where the connections are that tells the camera to turn on

djmodifyd
12-04-06, 11:54 AM
he would need the lock pick or something like that in order to keep the dvd player on...wouldn't he?

and with the camera...dunno