: I just hit the Powerball!

caddycruiser
12-03-06, 01:42 PM
Okay, so I only got the Powerball itself, so $3, but winning is winning and usually I never even get a single number. Definately brightened today up:thumbsup:

The weird part? The night we travelled back to western PA for Thanksgiving break with the family, my grandfather and his friend had just found out they hit another PA Lotto game. He won a lot more than I did, but it's very cool to have 2 family winners in a matter of a week:)

Let the gambling ensue...I do need something to take my mind off of finals!

90Brougham350
12-03-06, 02:08 PM
I always try to buy a Powerball whenever it hits 100 million, but I don't think my odds are too good of winning. Always fun to imagine what one could do with unlimited funds though! Congrats on the win, don't knock $3, it's still $2 you didn't have before!

caddycruiser
12-03-06, 02:36 PM
I always try to buy a Powerball whenever it hits 100 million, but I don't think my odds are too good of winning. Always fun to imagine what one could do with unlimited funds though! Congrats on the win, don't knock $3, it's still $2 you didn't have before!

Precisely. $1 at the grocery store last night, and I made $2 in profit--get another ticket, and still net $1 at least.

I try to play it whenever, regardless of the amount, and it's always fun to sit and imagine what you'd do if you hit a big one. Not as good as actually winning, but still interesting.

You know what random idea I had about it last night? 3 matching Diamond White '07 Escalades for the family, and whatever my brother would want. Cars are always what I think of first...but my newest idea of a matching Escalade fleet really seemed intriguing:)

caddycruiser
12-03-06, 04:10 PM
Just turned it in and actually got $4 instead of 3 (guess it was different)--so I got another ticket, and made $2 as a result.

So much for the family fleet of Escalades, but I could by 2 matchbox versions...haha...

dp102288
12-04-06, 09:17 AM
Congrats! :thumbsup:

I always try to play...you really never do know when you could be lucky.

Or maybe I am also addicted to gambling.......NO!

:D