: STS-V sale at Supplier Price for month of December

Krug Ford
12-01-06, 04:01 PM
Great News

For DECEMBER !!! If you place an order or take delivery out of stock. I will sell it to you at Supplier pricing.

I will arrange shipping to a dealer near you for pick up as well free of charge on ordered vehicles.

Call me today.. All colors and options available.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228
810-225-1228

L.A.P.D.
12-17-06, 09:51 PM
Great News

For DECEMBER !!! If you place an order or take delivery out of stock. I will sell it to you at Supplier pricing.

I will arrange shipping to a dealer near you for pick up as well free of charge on ordered vehicles.

Call me today.. All colors and options available.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228
810-225-1228

Scott,

What would supplier pricing be on a 2007 STS-V with a typical $77K MSRP?

Please post here or email me at: Shawn@TheLAPD.com

Thanks!

Shawn

Krug Ford
12-18-06, 11:18 AM
Here is the price on the Cadillac STS-V

Less 2145.00 rebate.

Krug Ford
12-28-06, 01:40 PM
Are you still interested in getting one?

L.A.P.D.
12-28-06, 02:17 PM
Are you still interested in getting one?

Scott,

Yes, very much so! The only problem is we have to sell the CTS-V before we can get the STS-V or trade it in. Local Cadillac dealer here in L.A. will take the CTS-V in on trade and pay off the full owed value, so we can start off fresh on an STS-V, but the figures have to be much better in order for us to do it with them.

Shawn

Krug Ford
01-08-07, 10:34 PM
let me know what I can do for you.

L.A.P.D.
01-18-07, 03:32 PM
To everyone else on the forum that is looking for a Cadillac whether it be a V-series or not, CALL SCOTT!

He is awesome to deal with, gets back to you right away, goes over any and all questions you may have and will get you the best price. He is also close to the Grand River factory in Lansing that builds the V and knows personnel there so he can get your order in and built fast which translates into a much less wait time.

Thanks Scott for taking care of all of us here!

Shawn

NC STS-V
01-20-07, 01:46 PM
To everyone else on the forum that is looking for a Cadillac whether it be a V-series or not, CALL SCOTT!

He is awesome to deal with, gets back to you right away, goes over any and all questions you may have and will get you the best price. He is also close to the Grand River factory in Lansing that builds the V and knows personnel there so he can get your order in and built fast which translates into a much less wait time.

Thanks Scott for taking care of all of us here!

Shawn
:yeah:

I am working with Scott right now on turning in my CTS-V for an STS-V. He has been super responsive and great to work with.

Now I just need to figure out how to convince the wife that we really NEED an STS-V!

Ron

L.A.P.D.
01-20-07, 01:50 PM

I am working with Scott right now on turning in my CTS-V for an STS-V. He has been super responsive and great to work with.

Now I just need to figure out how to convince the wife the we really NEED an STS-V!

Ron

Ron,

Easy task, do what I did and tell her that you need a car the both of you are able to drive. My wife hates driving a manual so she is very supporting of me getting an STS-V. Scott is great and will take great care of you!

Shawn

Davidstan
01-20-07, 08:39 PM

Now I just need to figure out how to convince the wife that we really NEED an STS-V!

Ron

let us know how you make out. my wife didnt get it when i did the same trade you are thinking about w/ our dealer here in Atl.

NC STS-V
01-21-07, 08:42 AM
I think in the end I'll be able to swing it, I'm just not sure what it's going to "cost" me on her side.

She drove a 2000 STS for 3 years and loved it and she actually likes the CTS-V as well. For her it's more of a money thing. We have different priorities for our disposible income. I like cars and electronics, she wants to spend it on curtains, furniture, etc...

I keep telling her we don't have the money for that stuff, but yet I'm going to go out and buy a $77k car :hmm:

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of my new V soon!

Ron

Krug Ford
01-21-07, 01:39 PM
I will have your v instock on Monday morning.

L.A.P.D.
01-21-07, 05:40 PM
let us know how you make out. my wife didnt get it when i did the same trade you are thinking about w/ our dealer here in Atl.

My wife is cool with it so far and she is supportive because we can swap cars when I have to take care of her Escalade whether it be taking it in for service, detail, etc.

I haven't taken the plunge yet, but plan on in the coming months. The STS-V is one awesome car.

Shawn

NC STS-V
01-21-07, 07:41 PM
I will have your v instock on Monday morning.

Thanks Scott! I'll give you a call Monday afternoon.

Ron

Krug Ford
01-22-07, 10:35 AM
The Car is here and it looks great.

Krug Ford
01-22-07, 09:38 PM
Ron If something falls though please let me know. I know we are a ways from you. You can always have it shipped to you.. Takes about 4 weeks.

Scott

NC STS-V
01-24-07, 10:33 AM
Scott - Thanks again for all of your help. If I was closer to you or hadn't stumbled onto the car in Virginia I would definitely have given you the business.

I picked up the STS-V last night. You were right about it being an awesome car to drive!

If anyone is looking for an STS-V I'd highly recommend they give Scott a call.

Ron

Krug Ford
01-24-07, 07:39 PM
thanks maybe next time...

z06bigbird
03-30-07, 09:26 PM
I think in the end I'll be able to swing it, I'm just not sure what it's going to "cost" me on her side.

She drove a 2000 STS for 3 years and loved it and she actually likes the CTS-V as well. For her it's more of a money thing. We have different priorities for our disposible income. I like cars and electronics, she wants to spend it on curtains, furniture, etc...

I keep telling her we don't have the money for that stuff, but yet I'm going to go out and buy a $77k car :hmm:

Hopefully I'll be posting pictures of my new V soon!

Ron

Remind her that the STS V has side curtains (airbags). Besides, if you were a real man....

Ed

z06bigbird
03-30-07, 09:29 PM
thanks maybe next time...

Scott,

The STS V.... Is that like a Cadillac Cimarron??

Ed