: Funeral protesting nutbags *video*

Rolex
11-30-06, 11:00 PM
Ok the last 2 threads on the subject were locked. You guys behave!!! :stirpot: Here's a video that only begins to reflect the way most people feel about these scumbags....posted for your enjoyment.

http://www.break.com/index/westboro_baptist_church_chased_away.html

Run for your lives losers. :thepan:

Jesda
11-30-06, 11:23 PM
I hope they die in a fire.

caddycruiser
11-30-06, 11:38 PM
Oh, I just love these wonderful intellectuals...:thehand: ...standing up for what you believe in is one thing, but completely and totally disrespecting the dead, their family, and everyone else involved by protesting and screaming vial things at a funeral is just inhuman. Protest the government or whatever else all day long, but do this and you're worthy of being murdered for having no humanity whatsoever--seriously. Happened locally where we live too, with a soldier funeral and I (and just about everyone else with any rationality) were just speechless. So glad to see people standing up against them with force...and them not saying much of anything!

That's all I have to say about that:thumbsup:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
12-01-06, 12:13 AM
My god, it would be like trashing classics right outside of "the carcraft summer nationals"!

It's too bad you can't see the good part of that video... Ya know, the part where the bus t-bones a tanker truck and explodes, but the bus is still moving, so it drives off a cliff and falls onto a Toyota dealership, destroying hundreds of Priuses!

dp102288
12-01-06, 09:22 AM
Damn, I am speechless.