: clutch..& story

Dean400hp
11-30-06, 09:10 AM
yesterday my clutch pedal started making a click noise and feeling when pushed, but only about every 10th time I push it down, almost like a spring is popping.....any ideas what that might be???

ok, story time...Sunday a Jaguar pulls up next to me at about 90mph wanting to race....my girlfriend says arent they a lot slower? I said yes, watch me blow him away! well, we hit 152 mph dead even!!! I couldnt beleive he was still matching me!!! turns out this 4 door Jaguar had NOS! I have to put this as my first tie in racing. 15 min later going the opposite direction on same highway we notice a cop sitting on the hill:eek: not sure if he just got there but all we thought was...bailing me out of jail if he had caught that little stunt:thumbsup:

Dean

rand49er
11-30-06, 11:57 AM
Dean, you and the cops got a thing going on ... that's all I gotta say.

v-ape
11-30-06, 04:45 PM
yesterday my clutch pedal started making a click noise and feeling when pushed, but only about every 10th time I push it down, almost like a spring is popping.....any ideas what that might be???

Dean

Every 10th time? Its letting you know you're done with your set, time to switch feet. (had to say it)

Koooop
11-30-06, 07:24 PM
There is a spring on the clutch pedal (up top) that breaks. Look around the drivers side, I betcha find a piece of it on the floor.

Been banging on the clutch a bit hard?

JamesRocco
12-18-06, 08:39 PM
Good story,i had the same thing happen to me when racing a twin turbo 350Z I had pulled next to at light and talked to him for a second. About an 1/8 mile during the race i saw a motorcycle officer on the other side of the road and saw him flip it and chase after us :crying: Right when that happened I slowed fast and luckily for me the 350Z went for it and the bike passed me and went for him. Never knew what happened to the guy :hmm: