Cadillac Owners Forum banner

94 seville woofer question

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  cl1986 
#1 ·
I am trying to install subs in my 94 sls (thanks cadillacetc haha), i have an amp and the speakers and the wires i just need to find a way to keep the normal speakers going as well as install the aftermarket subs and amp....what do i need to do/get?

#4 ·
where would i get that adapter? I have run the power ground and remote wires in an old sunbird but it had an aftermarket cd player....would you think i would be able to install those things or should i take all of it to a best buy or something?

#5 ·
It's not hard to do. Run the power wire throught the back seat and under the door sills and up through the wire wall to the battery. And find a solid spot in the trunk that is part of the frame and sand it down to shiny bare metal and use that as your ground. The LOC adapter can be had at almost any palce that sells car audio.

#17 ·
best thing for the remote wire on a stock hu is to use the antenna lead....in my eldo it was about a foot from where i put my amp since the factory tuner was already in the trunk.....not sure where YOUR antenna and hu are......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.