: Any V owners in Bethesda, MD?

GOTTSPD
11-28-06, 03:38 PM
Wanted to see if there are any of us that live/work here in Bethesda. If so, or others in the nearby area, let's do lunch! I don't give my fill of car talk here at my firm, so I need to commune with other car guys from time to time!

:bouncy:

WHYTRY
11-28-06, 06:23 PM
FREDERICK, MD here. Sometimes I'm in mont. co. not often. Do you also have a yellow NSX? Did we meet at Mcdonalds on great senaca hwy? If not I meet a CTS-V owner there.

11-28-06, 07:37 PM
Mclean VA here. Quite a few in NoVA and Montgomery county V owners. This is the Land of Lindsay, after all.

We've had a couple of meets over the years.....but I have not been spending much time on the forum lately so I don't know what has gone on of late. Got a new GT convertible to keep the V company, so I've been spending time with the teenagers on the Mustang Forums....it was boating season.....yatta yatta yatta.....

Also Marty (LastSS) would always try to put meets together....but bless his soul he has moved on to greener pastures and slower cars. (Somehow I don't really beleive the "slower cars" part....)

v-ape
11-28-06, 07:39 PM
Falls Church here. I dont see many V's around, but I drive to Arlington and back so I dont go very far.

GOTTSPD
11-28-06, 07:40 PM
FREDERICK, MD here. Sometimes I'm in mont. co. not often. Do you also have a yellow NSX? Did we meet at Mcdonalds on great senaca hwy? If not I meet a CTS-V owner there.

Actually, the NSX is red. Yup, we met up there several months back. How's your V doing? Any mods?

amyer
11-28-06, 08:39 PM
EDGEWATER MD I am in Bethesda/Rockville pretty regularly for work. A lunch meet might be intresting.

GOTTSPD
11-28-06, 09:17 PM
amyer and anyone else who is interested in getting together, send me a pm or post back here.

NEW77GUY
11-28-06, 10:17 PM
i'm here in Alexandria, about 10min. from Lindsey:highfive: I have only seen one other V here in town...a Redline. But i've only seen it a couple times over the summer. Then again, i only drive the V maybe 1-2 times a week myself. Let me know when/where you guys will all get together...:)

MIKEC
11-28-06, 11:28 PM
i live in oxon hill md.i own a 04 black on black v i work in se dc and mine is a daily driver stock at this time

trukk
11-29-06, 09:42 AM
I live in the 'ridge (scenic elkridge md).

I hump down to beuatiful SE 3-5 days a week, for work.

I'm always up for a meet.

I think we had our last dyno day at Tony's Corvette's, in Gaithersburg early last spring.

It might be time to set up another one. Perhaps in January(ish) timeframe, to check out how those Christmas mods perform. :D

-Chris

dlamyle
11-29-06, 11:07 AM
6104696 Mclean VA here
v-ape Falls Church here
NEW77GUY i'm here in Alexandria

I'm in Vienna if any of you guys want to link up. I was at dinner on a Wednesday a few weeks ago in Ballston and HEARD...then saw a CTS ripping down the road. Not sure if was a V but it sounded cruel. Anyone want to take credit?

pinnacle71
11-29-06, 12:21 PM
EDGEWATER MD I am in Bethesda/Rockville pretty regularly for work. A lunch meet might be intresting.

Hey - did you go to South River High? I did; class of '89. I lived in Edgewater at the time (now in Boston area).

--Greg

SilverBullet
11-29-06, 01:21 PM
Fairfax, VA. here. I would be up for a V meet or even a track day.....

v-ape
11-29-06, 02:37 PM
6104696 Mclean VA here
v-ape Falls Church here
NEW77GUY i'm here in Alexandria

I'm in Vienna if any of you guys want to link up. I was at dinner on a Wednesday a few weeks ago in Ballston and HEARD...then saw a CTS ripping down the road. Not sure if was a V but it sounded cruel. Anyone want to take credit?

I work in Ballston and would take FULL credit if I had my car (Platinum V) yesterday... I'm picking it up from Lindsay today though.

I havent seen many V's around here, I've seen a platinum V once or twice in the area. It it always shocks me to see another V, they are pretty rare on the road (at least on my routes).

I'm definitly up for a meet somewhere. Any Maggies in the area? I just want a ride.

amyer
11-29-06, 03:23 PM
Sorry Pinnacle, I just moved to Edgewater a few years ago. It's a great area though.

amyer
11-30-06, 08:40 PM
Apparently I can't use boardmail but I would be intrested in meeting and seeing some other Vs. Especially modded Vs.

Let me know if and when.