: Cologne, perfume, body sprays

Lady Danielle
11-28-06, 02:43 PM
Whats your favorite one or new one?

My favorite is lolita lempicka and my new one is Dolce and Gabanna Lite Blue...
any one have these or smell these yet??:Danielle:

Jesda
11-28-06, 02:49 PM
I hate all of it. Invented by the French to mask inadequate bathing.

Elvis
11-28-06, 02:54 PM
I hate all of it. Invented by the French to mask inadequate bathing.

:histeric: so true!!!!

madooch
11-28-06, 02:54 PM
bought the lite blue for the wife last christmas love that smell

LittleB
11-28-06, 03:00 PM
Right now I have Burberry Brit, Armani Code for women, Cool Water by Davidoff, Happy by Clinique, and Be Delicious by DKNY....

Florian
11-28-06, 03:01 PM
b.o. and female pheromones.....none of that foofy stuff for me. Musky poon is the ultimate aphrodesiac. MANLAW: If it smells like cologne, leave it alone....if it smells like fish, make it a tasty dish.

F

Krashed989
11-28-06, 03:04 PM
... and Be Delicious by DKNY....

Does it really make you delicious? I wanna taste! :D :alchi:

I don't wear body sprays or anything like that unless I'm going out for a special occasion or something. Yep, just deodorant for me... lol

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 03:07 PM
Very Sexy MENS Cologne- Victoria secrets ......I need to change it up, ive been using this one for 2 years

malcolm
11-28-06, 03:28 PM
b.o. and female pheromones.....none of that foofy stuff for me. Musky poon is the ultimate aphrodesiac. MANLAW: If it smells like cologne, leave it alone....if it smells like fish, make it a tasty dish.

F

Around here it goes "if it smells like fish eat all you wish"

EcSTSatic
11-28-06, 03:37 PM
Give me the scent of sawdust and motor oil!

http://tvplex.go.com/touchstone/homeimprovement/bios/images/bio_debbe.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 03:42 PM
I have smelled D&G: Light Blue, very good in my opinion. I had Chanel No. 5, Tommy Hilfigers Tommy Girl, and right now I just use these stuff I got at Bath & Body Works called Moonlight Path.

Lady Danielle
11-28-06, 04:15 PM
hey I bought Sal the Very Sexy for men..its great and cheaper.....I like the gap body sprays..dram and heaven also.

tstach
11-28-06, 06:07 PM
...Armani Code for women...

Do you like that one? I like it and it wears well on my wife. Thinking about getting it. That's the one in the skinny blackish bottle right?

LittleB
11-28-06, 06:19 PM
I LOVE it. Yes it's the one in the skinny black bottle. When I first got it I would just smell my wrist ALL day long LOL! I got my fiance the Armani Black Code for men...they compliment eachother...smells REAL nice.

Adam
11-28-06, 06:26 PM
i wear Armani Code and Abercromie's Fierce the most. i wear a lot of different colognes though. Pleasure's for men i just got, Kirra, Vurt, NRG, Versace, Gucci, and im forgetting one or two... i love to smell good.

tstach
11-28-06, 06:45 PM
I LOVE it. Yes it's the one in the skinny black bottle. When I first got it I would just smell my wrist ALL day long LOL! I got my fiance the Armani Black Code for men...they compliment eachother...smells REAL nice.

Thanks! One more xmas gift picked out...

DILLIGAF
11-28-06, 07:32 PM
Nothing but Tinks69 this time of year!

http://www.tinks69.com/

JimHare
11-28-06, 08:38 PM
I find a dash of Marvel Mystery Oil behind the ears, and a splash of #2 Diesel on the wrists does all the olfactory advertisement I need at the moment... :)

Stoneage_Caddy
11-28-06, 08:42 PM
you girls every once in awhile will cross my path wearing some body spary of bed bath and beyond .....and it absolutely will stop me dead in my tracks ....the fastest way to get my attention is thru scent ....

i rarely wear colonge .....RARELY ....had the same bottle of raplh lauren chaps for the beatter part of 6 years ....i stay clean ....if i stink i shower ...pretty simple ....hell its rare i even wear any sort of jewlery ....

Florian
11-28-06, 08:53 PM
Jodi Patterson rules...what a nugget. She could wear old funky ass #1 and Id eat the corn outta her....well never mind where...but it would be a pleasure.

F

gary88
11-28-06, 09:02 PM
I wear Sex Panther. It's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good. 60% of the time it works, every time. :D

I wear cologne every day. Jake from Hollister is my current scent. Before that I used to wear Tommy Hilfiger. I think I'll stick with Jake for awhile, smells gooood.

Though one of my friends who works at Hollister says they're making a new cologne, so I'll probably pick up some of that when it comes out.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-28-06, 09:07 PM
Jodi Patterson rules...what a nugget. She could wear old funky ass #1 and Id eat the corn outta her....well never mind where...but it would be a pleasure.

F

DAMN RIGHT.....what i would give ....what i would give .....

dp102288
11-29-06, 09:08 AM
^^ Is that Jodi Patterson is your avatar? Nice!

Cologne and that other shit irrates my skin and pisses me off. But ladies that wear that stuff are nice.