: Vaca time...

Florian
11-28-06, 09:43 AM
Finally, my once a year 1 week vacation is here...off to Mexico to spend some quality time with a bottle of tequila and a book. (thanks for the book thread inputs....)
See ya soon.

F

xxpinballxx
11-28-06, 09:46 AM
Hey F take it easy at the donkey shows....
Tequila-Quervo Black very nice!!! Cabo Wabo Gold also a good sipping tequila. Rated in the top 3!

CIWS
11-28-06, 09:51 AM
Take it easy F-man, try not to get into trouble down there and drink some "blue agave juice" for me, preferably anejo.
:alchi:

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 09:53 AM
Have fun and take pictures! Adios amigo! :wave:

xxpinballxx
11-28-06, 09:57 AM
as you get off the plane tell the flight attendant this
Necesito a una prostituta y una botella de tequila ahora!
or this if its a female...
Necesito atascar el pene en algo. qué sugeriría usted?

HAHAHA! that should get you slapped.

90Brougham350
11-28-06, 10:23 AM
Have a great vacation!

Florian
11-28-06, 10:39 AM
as you get off the plane tell the flight attendant this
Necesito a una prostituta y una botella de tequila ahora!
or this if its a female...
Necesito atascar el pene en algo. qué sugeriría usted?

HAHAHA! that should get you slapped.

Having 6 years of Spanish ...that is funny....

Ill bring some crabs home for you...

F

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 10:49 AM
F- What part of Mexico hermano?

RobertCTS
11-28-06, 11:39 AM
Having 6 years of Spanish ...that is funny....

Ill bring some crabs home for you...

F

You're not getting many book ideas here in the lounge. Most of us are illiterate. I had 3 years of spanish but in real life I found those Mexicans talk to fast for me to translate. My brother recently got back from vacationing the Mexican Baja peninsula. People walked around with a shot glass tied around their necks.

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 11:46 AM
You're not getting many book ideas here in the lounge. Most of us are illiterate. I had 3 years of spanish but in real life I found those Mexicans talk to fast for me to translate. My brother recently got back from vacationing the Mexican Baja peninsula. People walked around with a shot glass tied around their necks.

Where at Rob? Mexicali? I was out there when i went to San Felipe...Hella fun man!

F- Let me know what part bro. Maybe ive been there and can direct you to a kewl spot :thumbsup:

LittleB
11-28-06, 11:47 AM
Ohhh I am jealous!!!!!!!!!! What part of Mexico are you going to? Have fun and catch up on some R&R :D

LittleB
11-28-06, 11:48 AM
Where at Rob? Mexicali? I was out there when i went to San Felipe...Hella fun man!

Hell yeah! We go to San Felipe every year. I love it. We take our quads out there and just tear it up. I love that you can ride them in to town too. Man I love that place...I like it much better than I liked Los Cabos. It's a tradition!

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 11:58 AM
Hell yeah! We go to San Felipe every year. I love it. We take our quads out there and just tear it up. I love that you can ride them in to town too. Man I love that place...I like it much better than I liked Los Cabos. It's a tradition!

I was out there for spring break in 04 from San Diego State....Yea, its off the hook out there. Whats the name of that one club? Rocadiles? lol Somethin like that haha....Nothin like eating fish taco's at 11am while drinking a cold Pacifico.....Good times! Ohhh and the quads were fun too! Funny thing....Me and 8 of my friends rented them and they gave us construction helmets and bycicle helmets...STraight comedy

LittleB
11-28-06, 12:06 PM
Yep, the Rocadile! Then there is at other one on the other corner but it is never really poppin. Hell yeah we just ride quads on the beach and in the dunes all day...come in to town a few times to eat YUM!!! Then at night we ride the quads in to town for dinner then park em outside the club, tell the bouncer dudes to watch them (they remember us every year and we are hella cool with them). Haha then we usually take a break and come out to the "wall of shame" as we call it (you know the wall that people kick it on along the beach) and watch people walk buy and dance in the street etc. We always go in April, but one year we caught the week that the population doubles because of Semana de santa and it was CRAZY there. Hey you ever go into that strip club on the second street? We went in there a few times...you can touch there lol which was weird to cuz you normally can't touch. This one old dude was giving....well....nevermind LOL it was disgusting.

Florian
11-28-06, 12:08 PM
Cancun....its a nonstop flight..3 hrs on the beach/bottle by noon.

F

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 12:14 PM

F

Your going to have lots of fun out there! Last time i was out there i was 12yrs old..... Ive recently been to Cabo, Mazatlan, Rosarito, Puerto Vallarta, San Felipe, Zacatecas, puerto nuevo, and TJ....Wish i knew some spots in Cancun....I think every spot in Cancun is probably fun....Have fun :alchi:

LittleB
11-28-06, 12:16 PM

F

Awesome!!! Well have a shot for me!!!! :) Gonna take pictures?

CIWS
11-28-06, 02:13 PM

F

Cancun, Deep Sea Fishing and drinking Coronas :D

http://www.ciws.info/coronafishing.jpg

Lady Danielle
11-28-06, 02:14 PM
make sure you go to woo woo's, senior frogs anod all the goohd places....just catch a bus show them your hotel wrisbracelt throw em a few cents and wont have to say a word....you can get trashed. have fun

Florian
11-28-06, 03:00 PM
Its all inclusive...so I get trashed on the beach...stagger to the snack bar, then nap.....buzz, grub, nap, repeat.

F

Lady Danielle
11-28-06, 04:43 PM
there clubs are amazing...youll have fun regardless!

DILLIGAF
11-28-06, 06:31 PM
I'll be thinking of you,freezing rain maybe later,followed by snow and temps in the teens,you suck!

Florian
11-28-06, 08:51 PM
I'll be thinking of you,freezing rain maybe later,followed by snow and temps in the teens,you suck!

Its only a week, then I come back to hell.....

F

gary88
11-28-06, 09:06 PM
Have a good time F :cheers:

Stoneage_Caddy
11-28-06, 09:14 PM
man i need some time down there ......but im sure id never come back ...

dp102288
11-29-06, 09:11 AM
F drunk in another country...is that safe? :D

Urb is in Texas...with his V he could pick you up if you get in trouble! :rofl:

Enjoy the trip...take some pics!

xxpinballxx
11-29-06, 09:34 AM
Okay I am going to start taking up a collection right now to bail him out of mexico. I figure it will take around 20 grand so lets all be generous.....

TagApl4
11-29-06, 11:40 AM
Finally, my once a year 1 week vacation is here...off to Mexico to spend some quality time with a bottle of tequila and a book. (thanks for the book thread inputs....)
See ya soon.

F

:lies: I remember someone was in vegas a month ago

xxpinballxx
11-29-06, 12:04 PM
if F is like me Vegas doesn't count. Thats work staying up for 4 days straight drinking from morning till night trying to get laid and paid all in the same day!
Not a real vacation.....

TagApl4
11-29-06, 12:50 PM
if F is like me Vegas doesn't count. Thats work staying up for 4 days straight drinking from morning till night trying to get laid and paid all in the same day!
Not a real vacation.....

Did I just hear vegas is work for u. Long nights walking the streets trying to get paid. Only men solicit prostitutes there. Hows business??? U hit it big, make the big cum up.

Wheres the insult thread when u need it.

xxpinballxx
11-29-06, 12:54 PM
LOL! not in the way you inferred. I mean gambling hooking up and drinking....I check my thoughts about sleep at the airport.

Florian
11-29-06, 02:53 PM
:lies: I remember someone was in vegas a month ago

That was just a 3 day jaunt....a weekend no less....

F

dp102288
11-30-06, 11:39 AM
Not a real vacation.....

Wow. I never relaized I could pass that off as working! :histeric: