: my new toys are coming.....

xxpinballxx
11-28-06, 09:42 AM
well if all goes well tomorrow at some point I will be getting my 80gig Ipod and my sd630 canon camera. I tried getting the shipping dates to where they both would arrive on my day off.....

CIWS
11-28-06, 09:46 AM
Thos are some cool toys. If you'd like I can PM you my address so that you can send them on to me in the giving spirit of Christmas..http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/guus/kerstsmiley.gif

xxpinballxx
11-28-06, 09:47 AM
what a great Idea.....I would definitely score points with santa.......
santa------toys. toys------santa? Hmm......sorry jolly old guy gotta have my toys.

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 09:48 AM
Thos are some cool toys. If you'd like I can PM you my address so that you can send them on to me in the giving spirit of Christmas..http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/guus/kerstsmiley.gif

:yeah: :thumbsup:

LittleB
11-28-06, 12:36 PM
Awesome!!!!! Those sound fun :D

EcSTSatic
11-28-06, 12:51 PM
I want both!

20,000 songs! I don't even own that much music. How long would it take before you heard the same song twice?

MacKiNBacK
11-28-06, 12:59 PM
Well as of right now I have 3,000 songs on my winamp playlist. Which totals 208hrs. I have another drive here with over 4GB of music I havent even touched yet. But if the iPod is on shuffle, youd probably hear a repeat sooner than later.

MacK

Rey Rey 650
11-28-06, 12:59 PM
well if all goes well tomorrow at some point I will be getting my 80gig Ipod and my sd630 canon camera. I tried getting the shipping dates to where they both would arrive on my day off.....

Good choice on the IPOD....Decided to go all out ay? Yea, i need to get me a new camera....I was some crispy clear type of camera...Anyone know of any good cameras under 250.00?

xxpinballxx
11-29-06, 12:17 AM
the SD630 is rated pretty high among users is small and has the largest LCD in the lot. You can get it at www.rainbowtronics.com for around 250 shipped. Thats the one I just ordered. I need a smaller sleek camera to take around with me. My digital SLR and g5 are just too bulky for everyday use and my 8125 cellphone camera isnt good enough for me.
I had to go for the big guy....I wasnt paying for it! LOL! the wife is hooking me up.....I am still going to o buy the smaller red 8gig ipod nano for running and stuff like that.
I know what you are thinking...WHY? I told you guys I am a gadget junkie!

dp102288
11-29-06, 08:57 AM
^^ At least you are a gadget juinkie...not just a junkie! :D

Very cool gadgets you are getting!

xxpinballxx
11-29-06, 09:32 AM
^^ At least you are a gadget juinkie...not just a junkie! :D

Very cool gadgets you are getting!not sure about that crack is cheaper....and i would have to venture that its easier to get off crack.....I cant go without my gadgets...just not possible.

dp102288
11-30-06, 11:30 AM
Wel what grade of crack are you smokin? Mid grade or premium (that's the slang at the apartments that sling drugs).

Cheaper...not sure. Harder to get off...maybe! :D