: X-pipe

CTSVLS6
11-28-06, 05:16 AM
I have a Magnaflow X-Pipe that I only used for testing. It will fit on a Corsa cat back system, in place of the Corsa resonator. It is a direct fit, no cutting or welding. I took it to a muffler shop and they added (welded) straight pipe to the X-pipe to make it the same length as the resonator. If you want your Corsa to be more aggressive, this will do it, and it still has no drone. $75 shipped to your door. I also lowered the price on my V that is listed in the classifieds.

RobertCTS
11-28-06, 05:22 AM
Things that go around, come around..and I have your V Resonator.:D

StealthV
11-28-06, 08:32 AM
After going from the B&B to Corsa on my V, the X-pipe sounds like it would be perfect. Let me know where to send the money via email. Thanks.

ewill3rd
11-28-06, 08:54 AM
You could get one of these!
http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2&zenid=2741cbe262a9dcc4fc1f12082f250288

(just for a chuckle, thought you guys might like this website)
:D

Silver Dollar
11-28-06, 09:17 AM
I like the Engine Oil Bypass Kit.

"Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!"

ewill3rd
11-28-06, 09:41 AM
My personal favorite is the "cross drilled brake lines".
:histeric:

rand49er
11-28-06, 09:46 AM
After going from the B&B to Corsa on my V, the X-pipe sounds like it would be perfect. Let me know where to send the money via email at stealthvATearthlinkDOTnet Thanks.Rick, let us know how this compares to header/standard Corsa setup. E.g. is there any drone? Thanks.

1QUICKV
11-28-06, 09:47 AM
What About Muffler Bearings? You Do Know That You Need To Replace Your Muffler Bearing Every 50,000 Miles On The V =)

CTSVLS6
11-28-06, 10:36 AM
Rick, let us know how this compares to header/standard Corsa setup. E.g. is there any drone? Thanks.

I can tell you that there is no drone at all with this setup. I have Stainless works headers with an x-pipe and Corsa mufflers and there is no drone. With the big cam at idle it is awsome., it sounds a lot deeper with the x-pipe compared to the resonator, but above 3500 rpm it sounds like a nascar. I still have another x-pipe installed on my Corsa system.

Chef
11-28-06, 07:35 PM
After going from the B&B to Corsa on my V, the X-pipe sounds like it would be perfect. Let me know where to send the money via email. Thanks.

Why did you change? curious...

Chef

StealthV
11-28-06, 08:04 PM
After two years got tired of being tone deaf at 20 Hz.

The B&B X is my pick for sound but not my favorite for living with on a daily basis. Still have both brands (and others as well). Swapping is easy for car shows or track days.

CTSVLS6
11-29-06, 05:03 AM
After two years got tired of being tone deaf at 20 Hz.

The B&B X is my pick for sound but not my favorite for living with on a daily basis. Still have both brands (and others as well). Swapping is easy for car shows or track days.

I agree with Rick, swapping is easy. Right now I have the Corsa resonator with gutted stock mufflers. It is real stealthy and doesn"t get alot of attention, I call it my sleeper mode. But if I want everyone to now I am around, than I put on the X-Pipe with Corsa mufflers.

X-PIPE is sold... Thanks Rick, I now you won't be dissapointed in the difference in sound. The Corsa resonator really quiets it down. :highfive: