: Clearing out some stuff...

wildwhl
11-28-06, 12:32 AM
and I know this will get moved - but - I have four wheels (possibly only 3, need to check for someone looking for a spare) all with TPS sensors for sale for those that need spares...

Extreme Composites hood NIB $600 in the classified section.

Snow Performance Meth kit - used - GM MAF version - $150 (if you buy it, I'll have to yank it from my car).

Rides in the V in case your shorts haven't yet been soiled - $5

Rides in the Exige on cold tires in case my shorts haven't yet been soiled - priceless.

Must raise funds for track time.

WW

Chef
11-28-06, 12:50 AM
please p.m. wheel price - (3)

Black Sunshine
11-28-06, 03:58 AM
PM sent. Lookin for a spare.
Never mind. Daum filter won't let me.
I am interested in your pricing.
boilrmkr@surfsouth.com

RobertCTS
11-28-06, 05:19 AM
WW,
You might think about posting the Composite hood in the CTS Section. I guess that special paint deal for the hood fell through? I have some nice pics of the before and the finished hood I can send you. I might help sell it quicker.

ChicagoCTS32
11-28-06, 08:54 AM
I want a ride in the V if I ever make it out to Reno.

wildwhl
11-28-06, 03:28 PM
Thanks guys...fighting a sinus infection or some other B.S. that's keeping me down today. I'll check the wheel situation firsthand tomorrow (after my son's tonsilectemy (sp?)) and get back to you...

WW

odla
11-28-06, 04:06 PM
How much for 1 wheel. ive been looking for a spare.

V-rooooom
11-28-06, 04:44 PM
I might be interested in the hood if it's the plain version - no louvers. I can't PM yet so e-mail me at mark2000ss@comcast.net

alcast082
01-13-07, 10:08 PM
how much fr one wheel and hood, let me know

Dennisscars
01-14-07, 12:59 AM
:Poke: just send any/all loose change to wildwhl'strackfund@paypal they won't let me send any more..

:ride:

Lord Cadillac
01-14-07, 01:38 AM
and I know this will get moved - but - I have four wheels (possibly only 3, need to check for someone looking for a spare) all with TPS sensors for sale for those that need spares...

Extreme Composites hood NIB $600 in the classified section.

Snow Performance Meth kit - used - GM MAF version - $150 (if you buy it, I'll have to yank it from my car).

Rides in the V in case your shorts haven't yet been soiled - $5

Rides in the Exige on cold tires in case my shorts haven't yet been soiled - priceless.

Must raise funds for track time.

WW
You're an authorized vendor. You can sell stuff in the forums..

And I've heard great things about B12 injections (subcutaneous and painless injections) curing sinus infections... Vitamin B12 is Rarely absorbed through the stomach...