: In your life, are you surrounded by Caddy lovers or are you the odd one out?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 02:19 PM
Just out of curiosity, but how many of you come from families that love Cadillacs? Are there a lot of members on here whose friends love Cadillacs? Or are there a lot of members on here who come from familes, or have friends that either don't like Cadillacs or don't care either way.

With me, my mom's side is a GM family, but it's mainly Chevy, with some Oldsmobile and Pontiac thrown in there. I'm the odd one out liking the Cadillacs and Lincolns. My grandpa's brother has always had Cadillacs, but that's it for that side. My dad's side buys whatever, but a lot of it is GM and american in general. My close family is whatever, no brand loyalty what so ever. Mom's got a Toyota, dad's got a Chevy, my brother Eric has a Nissan and my 8 year old brother likes ricer shit. They don't like Cadillacs, luxury cars or large cars in general. It puts me in one hell of an odd spot.

My best friends are all over the place. Evan loves Jeeps but wants a sporty car next, Jason has a Maxima but wants an F-150 next, Kevin has a Ranger but wants a Scion tC next..and lastly my friend Josh has a Buick Century, but is getting a VW GTi next. None are really brand loyal anymore, well except Kevin loves Toyota which can get annoying. But they all like riding in my car, but they'd never buy a Cadillac.

Everyone at work seems to not like Cadillacs, so again, that puts me in an odd spot. But it doesn't really matter because I only work with these people, not live with them, and if they don't like what I drive, so what.

It seems like I'm the one of the only people in this world (or of the people I've met face to face) that seem to actually care anymore about brand loyalty, and one of the few people that actually really likes Cadillac.

It's quite frustrating, but it makes me all the more glad that I belong to such a supreme community of Cadillac lovers and owners!

Rey Rey 650
11-27-06, 02:21 PM
I'm the odd one out....When i told people I was getting a Cadillac some started laughing....After they saw it they shut up and just gave props!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 02:29 PM
Same here, back when I was 15, I went to a family get together with my father's extended family...at some point in the conversation, I told them all I wanted a Cadillac, but not just any Cadillac, it had to be a massive '70s monolith. I think the laughing was heard as far away as Nevada.

hardrockcamaro@mac.c
11-27-06, 03:00 PM
Well, I live in the UK so it's slightly different for me.
If you say Cadillac in the UK people imagine a pink 60s coupe de ville or a 70s Boss Hog type vehicle with bull horns on the front... When you turn up in a 2000 STS they look puzzled and go rounf the back to check it says Cadillac.
Comments of "bet it handles like a boat" "bet you need a petrol tanker travelling behind you" and "Tacky american ****" etc etc disappear as soon as they become a passenger. They're amazed by thow quiet it is, particularly the engine, and by the sheer power of it, plus all the gadgets. They all love it once they have had a ride in it.
Even my dad, who dislikes big cars as they're mostly old fashioned looking and bland, and dislikes Americans and American cars (yet if you cut him in half it would say Ford as that is all he will ever buy) even he loves my Cadillac.
But again, it took a ride in it for him to come around as when I told him over the phone that I was buying it he pleaded with me not to as again he had visions of something with fins on it.

There's a lot of predjudice in the UK against the brand, but once people sit in it and have a ride in it they're converted.
Especially when I tell them how little I paid for it...

slk230mb
11-27-06, 03:23 PM
My mom and her side of the family go for whatever they like. My dad's side of the family has always had at least one Cadillac in the 'fleet' since his uncle bought his first brand new Fleetwood in 1959. Before my Escalade I had a 2000 Deville and I'd like a CTS-V or ETC for my next caddy.

gdwriter
11-27-06, 03:32 PM
I come from a mostly GM family. My Dad has owned a few Fords ('51 Crestliner, '59 Galaxie, '62 Falcon, '88 Aerostar), but mostly Chevys ('54 Bel Air, '60 Bel Air, '64 Impala, '70 Bel Air wagon, '83 S-10, '84 Celebrity wagon, '98 Blazer) and now Buicks for my Mom ('81 Skylark, '92 Century, '00 Century). My older sister and her family defected to Honda a long time ago ('83 Civic, '85 Accord, '97 CR-V, '99 Accord coupe—formerly mine—and '01 Odyssey), but my younger sister still has at least one GM, an '05 Silverado, plus the '55 Oldsmobile 88 and '69 Pontiac Firebird. They considered a CTS, but my brother-in-law found the seats uncomfortable, and they got a good deal on a Maxima.

Only a couple of friends are much into cars. They both like German (one has a Mercedes and used to have a BMW; the other also had a BMW and now has an Audi). They like my Caddy, though, even if it's old and not the style car I would normally drive. Still, for true Cadillac enthusiasts, I had to join this group (and I'm glad I did).

Destroyer
11-27-06, 04:17 PM
I am definately the odd one. Nobody understands why I want to modify my '91 Fleetwood Brougham. I did not grow up around these cars but I was strangely attracted to them even when I was younger. In my teens I went through a 74 Fleetwood and later on an 87 Deville. My dad always wanted a Mercedes and he finally bought a new one in '87. That was a great car (300E) and my uncle went through several Mercedes diesels that eventually I got hold of so that explains my fetish for Mercedes products. The Cadillac I cant explain other than perhaps the Mercedes thing made me appreciate classy cars.

Krashed989
11-27-06, 05:08 PM
I'm the odd one too...... But I like it that way. I mean if I were to see cadillacs EVERYWHERE it would ruin how unique my ride is compared to everyone elses. It would be like owning a honda instead of a cadillac. I like being the one driving such a beautifully unique car that's not seen everyday (Well over here it's not seen everyday.). I am the designated mechanic right now for 2 other eldo owners and 1 seville owner, and there's not many more of them on the road then that over here.

Everytime I get a problem with my car everyone starts dissing it like I should throw it away, but it usually takes me only one or two days to get it back on the road again. Not to mention all the times I've been complimented on it.

JRau
11-27-06, 05:25 PM
I've always liked the large luxury cars. My parents have owned a variety of brands. No specific loyalty at all. Now they have a Saturn because it pulls better behind a motorcoach. My aunt & uncle always drive Chrysler products. I typically am very loyal to Ford and Lincoln, but got hooked on the older Cadillacs a few years ago. My 16 year old has a Cadillac--the '93 SDV.

I have no brothers or sisters, so that's about it for my family.

JRau in central Iowa

codewize
11-27-06, 05:32 PM
I'm also the odd one. I grew up in a family where we never owned a vehicle worth talking about let alone riding in. The first time I saw a 70' Deville I was in love.

I then had the opportunity to own the very car I fell in love with. My first Cadillac, a 78 Coupe' DeVille. From that moment on I was hooked. There's just no other car for me. People need to come around to the new way of thinking.

Sandy
11-27-06, 05:43 PM
My father was a silient partner in an I.C.P. {Imperial, Chrysler, Plymouth} dealership, but was not active in the business. Therefore, my folks got a new Imperial of their choice, every year for 22 years (1957-1978). I, personally bought a 1968, a 1972, a 1974, a 1976 and a 1982. I have no brothers nor sisters and no still living family. My daily driver is a 2003 Lincoln Town Car Limited Edition, my wife drives a 2001 Jeep (XJ) Cherokee (the little one). It's a Cherokee Limited 4X4 "Final 500 Edition". Our Son (age 22) is waiting on his ordered 2007 Mazda-3 Gran Touring Edition Sedan, that is taking 4 months to arrive ! My Sixty Special (1993) "Rests" most of the time in climate controled storage, that is becoming a financial burden.

So, 27 Imperials, 1 Caddy, 1 Lincoln, 1 Jeep and a forthcoming Mazda3

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 05:46 PM
I have an aunt on my mom's side that asks me why I drive something that's "so bad on gas". I tell her it's a very safe car, cheap to insure, cheap to own, and it costs significanty less to repair and run than her Audi's and VW's.

One of my uncles on that side (the one who fixed up my front end and did my water pump) is the most brand loyal person I know. He's been driving since 1977 I believe and every vehicle he's owned (except two) have been Chevrolets. The other two are both GM's too, one was a '70s Ventura he got when he was younger, the 2nd is a 1996 Cutlass Supreme he bought last summer as a daily driver because he was sick of paying for the gas his 4.3L 4x4 ZR2 S-10 was going thru. He said on the highway his S-10 would get 17/18 MPG, his 3.1L Cutlass gets about 31 on the highway. And that really adds up because he drives down to South Carolina to see his girlfriend quite often and he travels a lot for work.

LUVMY04V
11-27-06, 05:55 PM
my famlily loves caddys in a wierd way....however Mine is the coolest :thumbsup::thumbsup:

90Brougham350
11-27-06, 07:06 PM
My family really doesn't care for my car, especially my dad, who thinks I should sell it and buy a Toyota. I'm probably the first and will be the last person in the family to buy a Cadillac. That is, until Ruthie gets hold of an Eldo.

Jesda
11-27-06, 07:07 PM
I'm very much the odd one out.

eldorado99
11-27-06, 07:21 PM
I'm definately the odd one out. One of my great uncles used to be a fanatic until he died, I never met him though. My dad never really paid attention to Cadillacs, but they have grown on him since I got mine. He still only likes Cadillacs from the gigantic era; he likes the styling of the 80-92 Broughams too, but he says they aren't big enough.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 07:25 PM
Well this is inspiring. I'm not the only one who went against the grain and bought a Cadillac. My family just doesn't seem to understand. Cadillacs (and cars in general) are not just transportation for me, it's a way of life!

SpeedyArizona
11-27-06, 08:55 PM
My family is very diverse when in comes to transportation. My folks used to own Cadillac's but they're starting to cross over to imports. My pop still has an Escalade and my mum used to have an Eldorado (now mine), now she drives a Lexus ES330. In our family we have everything from Toyota to a Hummer to a Corvette. A good chunk of my family drives Lexus' although we do have quite a few Ford's and Beemer's.

My family really isn't into Cadillac's, they say Cadillac's guzzle too much gas and aren't built as well as Toyota's and Lexuses'. Most of my family isn't brand-loyal though. They'll buy whatever has the best bang-for-your-buck.

gdwriter
11-27-06, 09:26 PM
It's interesting how some family members disparage our Cadillacs. Only my brother-in-law and nieces have actually ridden in or driven Cruella, and they all like her. The rest of my family have only seen pictures, but they think she's a nice car and in good shape for a '91. Nobody has called her a gas guzzler, although a few have been surprised by how well she does on gas for being a big car with a V-8.

JRau
11-27-06, 09:56 PM
Here's what I say to all those who say my Cadillac is a gas guzzler: It's paid for, and what I don't spend in a car payment pays for alot of gasoline!! Kinda quiets 'em down pretty quickly.:)

JRau in central Iowa

c5 rv
11-27-06, 10:18 PM
My dad's a GM retiree and has bought mainly Olds, Chevy, and Buick over the past 50 years. He wasn't happy when I used to buy foreign cars. For the past 15 years, I've mainly bought GM, so he's been happier. However, he dislikes two types of GM vehicles: Cadillacs and Corvettes - both of which I own.

JimHare
11-27-06, 10:40 PM
When I was growing up ( well, as much as I could, anyway) my family always owned foreign cars - a 1955 Beetle, a 64 VW Bus, and then a succession of Volvos. We had a 20' Chevy Step-van converted in to an RV, but that doesn't count. When my mother needed a new car recently, (her late 80's Volvo 240 had in excess of 300,000 miles) she got a good deal on a Mitsu Outlander. She loves it, and my Dad can get in and out a little easier (he's 87 and slowing down a bit nowadays...)

However, when she drove my Deville back in September while they were here for my wedding, she said she could get used to a Cadillac very easily! They'd ridden in my '99 Deville, but I think that you don't really get the feel for a Caddy until you DRIVE one.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 10:45 PM
What's wierd is my dad likes driving and riding in both my deVille and the Roadmaster I had. He said he's never seen a big car that can get up and go like that Roadmaster could! lol!

davesdeville
11-27-06, 11:24 PM
My family isn't a Cadillac family at all. My mom has started to like them though. My friends really had no direction when it came to cars before I got them into domestic luxury, one's a Lincoln guy (he really liked my ETC but didn't want to copy me so I suggested a Mark VIII,) another is a Buick guy for similar reasons..

xxpinballxx
11-27-06, 11:40 PM
my whole family drives caddies. I got the 99 and the 04 my moms got an 04 deville my dads driving a 99 eldo my dads sister has a DTS my grandma has a catera and always had caddies. My great uncle that passed away a few years back had a new one every year. When he died he had 13 from the years he liked and no one really knew until the lawyers read the will. All his brothers and sisters and 4 kids got one. I wish he had adopted me when I was younger.....

96Fleetwood
11-28-06, 07:04 AM
Let's see....

Dad: 1962 Sedan Deville, 1978 Eldorado Collectors Edition
Brother: 2002 Escalade AWD 6.0
Brother-in-law: 1998 Deville Concours
Me: 1996 Fleetwood Brougham and 1999 Deville Concours

I say I am surrounded by Cadillac lovers.... :thumbsup:

Elvis
11-28-06, 08:42 AM
My parents had Cadillacs when I was growing up, but they switched to Acuras for a while, and Mercedes for the past 11 years. My father still drives GMC trucks, but I'm the only one who still loves Cadillacs.

But I have to say I still favor the pre-1985 models to the current ones.

dp102288
11-28-06, 08:58 AM
I am the oddball in the family. :(

They are just captivating (the Caddys, not my family!) :p

LittleB
11-28-06, 12:42 PM
My dad had a Cadillac about 10 years ago but I think it was the only one he ever had. My dad isn't really in to cars and neither is my mom. I am kinda the odd one out. It's my fiance's fault...he got me totally in to cars. When I told my friends I was getting a Caddy most of them just pictured what they used to look like, and they were confused. Once they saw it, it was all good. My friends are always talking about how they want my car, plus you get to call it the Caddy, or the Lac. :thumbsup:

CadillacSTS42005
11-28-06, 12:46 PM
look at my ownership list
rofl
does it LOOK like im the odd man out
ahahahahaha

EcSTSatic
11-28-06, 01:04 PM
Until a few years ago I never thought I would own a Cadillac. "Motorized couches" they were called. Years ago the FWD/N* concept caught my eyes but I still didn't consider owning one. "Pimpmobiles" was another stigma they had. Plenty of them are pimped out around town today.
As the wife and I and our friends get older the idea of a comfortable sedan is much more attractive, and who can surpass the freeway ride Caddie provides? We sold the 2-door TurboCoupe and bought the STS. It's still the best looking, riding car I've ever owned. :thumbsup:

90Brougham350
11-28-06, 02:18 PM
look at my ownership list
rofl
does it LOOK like im the odd man out
ahahahahaha

Holy shit! I just saw STS-V in your ownership! How come you've never mentioned it? Pics, now! :highfive:

90Brougham350
11-28-06, 02:38 PM
Until a few years ago I never thought I would own a Cadillac. "Motorized couches" they were called. Years ago the FWD/N* concept caught my eyes but I still didn't consider owning one. "Pimpmobiles" was another stigma they had. Plenty of them are pimped out around town today.
As the wife and I and our friends get older the idea of a comfortable sedan is much more attractive, and who can surpass the freeway ride Caddie provides? We sold the 2-door TurboCoupe and bought the STS. It's still the best looking, riding car I've ever owned. :thumbsup:

From Wikipedia:
This generation of Eldorados produced between 1971 and 1978 were sometimes customized (as stereotyped "pimpmobiles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimpmobile)") (bro cars) and seen in blaxploitation films like Superfly (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfly), The Mack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mack), and Willie Dynamite (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Dynamite) (the pimped-out Eldorado seen in Willie Dynamite is similar to the one seen in Magnum Force (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnum_Force)). Customizers such as Les Dunham Coachworks have modified brand-new Eldorados with headlight covers (commonly known as Superfly headlights), grille caps, a 1941 goddess hood ornament, lake pipes, and thick-padded vinyl tops, usually with circular porthole windows.

Elvis
11-28-06, 03:01 PM
Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin' the scene with a gangsta lean, wooooHOOOOO.......

http://www.p2s2rb.com/Img/Curtis_curtis.jpg

codewize
11-28-06, 04:20 PM
I love that tune. I have a question though.

After thinking about it for a while I seem to feel like the small Toyota's, Honda's and other imports are becoming the choice of older people whereas the big luxury cars seem to be driven more and more by the younger crowd. Does anyone else see this happening?

Diamond in the back, sunroof top, diggin' the scene with a gangsta lean, wooooHOOOOO.......

http://www.p2s2rb.com/Img/Curtis_curtis.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 07:46 PM
Holy shit! I just saw STS-V in your ownership! How come you've never mentioned it? Pics, now! :highfive:

Yeah man! Lets see some pics of that sweet ass V! Maybe something next to the Eldorado to show some of the fastest Cadillacs ever!

LS1Mike
11-28-06, 07:50 PM
I have always loved Cadillacs, My dad has too, come to think of it when I told the guys at work we were getting a CTS, they were all like man I love a Cadillac. We have always had GM and my wife's Grandmother has a Cadillac.

I am right now trying to find a reasonablly priced CTS-V (32,000 ish) to trade the WS6 in on.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 08:12 PM
I wonder why my mom's side of the family never got into Cadillacs, but nearly every other brand of GM...

Benzilla
11-28-06, 10:23 PM

After thinking about it for a while I seem to feel like the small Toyota's, Honda's and other imports are becoming the choice of older people whereas the big luxury cars seem to be driven more and more by the younger crowd. Does anyone else see this happening?

I know exactly what you mean. Most little old ladies in my town drive Toyota Corollas and such. mostly younger guys like me have the big caddies. However, only old people drive the new Devilles and DTS's.

Getting back to the original question, The only people that have been into caddys were my second cousin, and Uncle Larry on my father's side. Both of my parents were raised Chevrolet all the way, nothing else would do. Nobody in my family hates Cadillacs, most just never thought about it either way, or don't need a big luxury car. My mom is always trying to take my Brougham when she makes her Avon rounds, she loves it. but neither of then would have bought a caddy for themselves. my dad drives a sentra, and my mom's last car was a new '96 red Geo Metro... The Last time I got back up to Detroit to visit my Dad's family, what I drive came up, and I mentioned I had three Cadillacs, everybody thought it was cool, and when I said what years/models they were, my aunt said "oh, you got the good ones!" Then that spun a hour and a half long conversation about Larry's caddies, Frank Sinatra, and a very beat up Buick lol.

Destroyer
11-28-06, 11:14 PM

After thinking about it for a while I seem to feel like the small Toyota's, Honda's and other imports are becoming the choice of older people whereas the big luxury cars seem to be driven more and more by the younger crowd. Does anyone else see this happening?Yes I have noticed that. Especially here in FL. You see more and more whiteheads driving Camry's and Civic's/Accords than Caddies/Buicks. I suppose part of that derives from the fact that insurance/taxes have risen here and most older folk live on fixed incomes so they try to cut down on expenses.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 11:18 PM
I can contribute to that fad. I have a love of Cadillacs and my grandpa ( dad's dad) has had a love of Hondas since the late '70's-early '80s. He's had a '82 Prelude, 89 Accord, 94 Accord among others since I can remember, his wife (not my dad's mom, she's deceased) has always had small Toyotas. She had an '80s Tercel for a long time, then something else, now she's got a Prius.

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 11:20 PM
Parents think they are grandpa cars. My sister always says "Jason drives a grandpa car, even if it does beat corvettes." <- - Doesn't really make sense... thats what you get for having a blonde sister! Personally I like them because Jason's family has ALL cadillacs except the 83 TA. Not really the main reason, I just have a thing for them. Fun to work on too!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 11:22 PM
Northstar = fun to work on? Only if you like a challenge!

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 11:25 PM
Hell yeah, I like a challenge! You just can't be afraid to get dirty... heck I did an oil change and I've help put on/replace the air compressor. I've also helped take out the bose speaks and HU to install in the aftermarked Navi HU and Infinity Kappa speaks. Plus I know how to rig subs in the back, fun shite. I dunno how many times I've done that with my little Korean POS haha.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 11:33 PM
I'll gladly work on just about any engine before I go to work on a Northstar. Out of all the cars I'm looking at buying, considering ease to work on engine, the Northstar is at the bottom of the list. Topped by 350 TBI, 350 LT1, 4.6 SOHC, 4.6 DOHC (Cobra/Intech) 3800 L67, and basically everything else that's ever crossed my mind.

90Brougham350
11-28-06, 11:38 PM
Agreed. The TBI 350 is the easiest motor I've ever worked on. I can't imagine replacing the water pump or timing chain on a Northstar. cadillacETC1997sgurl, what is your boyfriend's STS-V like? I wanna see pics of this thing! How come he never talks about it in the STS-V forum?

CadillacGurl
11-28-06, 11:44 PM
I'll try and take picts of it when I get a chance. Its his dad's car... he's not allowed to touch it/mod it since the last STS his father had/still has it turned into a royal jinx (I'm terrified of that car, Jason is accident prone in it). Plus normally when I'm over his father is at work so its rare that I get to see it. He gets home past midnight sometimes and I'm really not allowed out past that time with my parents... sucks to be me! I'll see if theres pictures lying around of it and scan it for you guys!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 11:49 PM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooook

Wiseguy2
11-29-06, 01:20 AM
Not really. Only member of my extended family with one. My Aunt had an STS in the early-mid 90s.. before that it's been quite a while since we had one as a regular driver, aside from a couple of vintage ones I've had.

I used to bitch that there really was no American BMW to buy. I'd driven FWD STSs and, no offense it is a nice car, but compared to a comparably sized BMW there was no comparison in the suspension/braking department. Anyways, fast forward to the new STS.. I read an article, in of all places, the BMW Car Club of America's magazine about how great this new Caddy is. Really? Cool! I had liked the CTS but it was a little small for me. When they first came out I drove one and was blown away. GM FINALLY did what I had been wishing they would do for years, build a car that was a real competitor to BMW.

So I drove one, loved it and got one. Now, I own a pretty well respected BMW shop here in NJ. My father drove a Jag, my mother has driven BMWs, my uncle has a G35X, My aunt has an X3, my sister has a VW..etc.

My customers are laughing that I got a caddy, as are my friends from the BMW Club, "You bought a CADDY? HAHA!"

OK Smartass, here's the keys, drive it.

Every single time they come back "WOW! That car's amazing! It's like driving a 5 or 7 series!"

The car wins people over, but it's amusing how people are really prejudiced against them.

RightTurn
11-29-06, 07:34 AM
Actually, I don't know how I ended up with a Cadi!! :alchi: I was "planning" to buy a BMW and for some reason stopped in at a Cadillac dealer just looking around. Next thing I know I'm cruisin' in a 'Lac (and loving it.) None of my friends or family owns a Cadillac...too bad for THEM! bwhahahahah! :lildevil:

dp102288
11-29-06, 09:54 AM
At the risk of being banned...Cadillac>BMW

:D :hide:

Wiseguy2
11-29-06, 11:37 AM
:wtf: jk.

Caddy's really getting close... They finally got the interior right with the new SRX. Now they just need a 7 series competitor..

EcSTSatic
11-29-06, 01:08 PM
At the risk of being banned...Cadillac>BMW

Why would you get banned for posting that on a Caddie forum? :hmm:

CadillacGurl
11-29-06, 01:19 PM
this is etc97
the V is a toy sits in storage usually. the dd (daily driver) is the 98 STS he wasnt gonna get crap on it for trade in so he kept it
to be honest i am not allowed to drive/touch the V due to the issues i had with my dads 98 STS. this is why ii never am on the forum about the V
heck my mom owns a deville and how often do i talk in the divvy forums lol

CadillacSTS42005
11-29-06, 01:21 PM
hey
just logged in under me
anyways yup thats the deal with the V
it sits where the 00 XK8 used to be..

heres the pic i have of it when we checked it out at the dealer
its from my camera phone so its kinda shyty
http://i10.tinypic.com/4hsxg8x.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-29-06, 03:21 PM
Its my kind of car! Black on black hehe I remember when you took that... you can't really see it but in the bottom right corner is a silver xlr :D I wanted to buy that!

jonnyd
11-29-06, 09:00 PM
i am the oddball of my friends. I am the only caddy owner...the rest own M5's, wrx's, mercedes and all that shyt....i'm the slowest one....but I look MEGA GOOD driving it :thumbsup: :bouncy:

ALL I WANT TO DO IS BEAT A MUSTANG GT!!!!!!!:bigroll:

Destroyer
11-29-06, 09:33 PM
ALL I WANT TO DO IS BEAT A MUSTANG GT!!!!!!!:bigroll:
Good luck with that!. We are practically neighbors, I'm in Palm Harbor. :thumbsup:

dp102288
11-30-06, 11:44 AM
Why would you get banned for posting that on a Caddie forum? :hmm:

Forum wars...they're not pretty.