: Look what we got last night! *PIC*

eldorado99
11-26-06, 12:42 PM
Looks like I won't be going anywhere for a couple days. It's nice and peaceful and quiet out there. I hope school is closed tomorrow because I don't want to try to brave the snow with the tires I have right now on my winter beater. So far its about 13 inches and it's supposed to keep snowing until Tuesday.

This is somewhat unusual weather for where I live, usually our Winters are much more mild and consist mainly of rain.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f325/eldorado99/snow002.jpg

gary88
11-26-06, 12:46 PM
I'm surprised we haven't gotten any snow over here yet. Just a couple days ago it was 60 outside :eek:

01STS
11-26-06, 01:08 PM
Hey another fellow BC'r!!! Out here in Abby it has been snowing a lot and usually my STS stays inside but she is covered with 3 to 4 inches of that damn white stuff.

I moved from the east coast to avoid this stuff.......

Rey Rey 650
11-26-06, 01:38 PM
Damn!!! Thank God I live in sunny California..Never any snow out here

eldorado99
11-26-06, 02:54 PM
Hey another fellow BC'r!!! Out here in Abby it has been snowing a lot and usually my STS stays inside but she is covered with 3 to 4 inches of that damn white stuff.

I moved from the east coast to avoid this stuff.......

:highfive: You live in Abby? I'm in Aldergrove, were probably only about 15 minutes away from each other. I didn't know there was any CF members out this way. Unfortunately my Caddy is still outside, I need to take a weekend to shift around the camper and the horsetrailer so I can make an extra spot for my car, but she's going in for body work, primer, and then new paint so it's not too big of a deal if she sleeps outside in the snow for a couple weeks.

01STS
11-26-06, 04:19 PM
:highfive: You live in Abby? I'm in Aldergrove, were probably only about 15 minutes away from each other. I didn't know there was any CF members out this way. Unfortunately my Caddy is still outside, I need to take a weekend to shift around the camper and the horsetrailer so I can make an extra spot for my car, but she's going in for body work, primer, and then new paint so it's not too big of a deal if she sleeps outside in the snow for a couple weeks.

I just got back in from a bit of winter driving. I am soooo glad I got 4 real snow tires this year. While there were SUV's and lots of sports cars struggling the Pilot Alpins kept me motoring along even up Sumas Mountain.

Yeah we are like 15 mins away. I have a friend in Aldergrove 272 and 20th area.

The dog is loving the snow though!!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 04:32 PM
That's a lot of snow! Must be fun in the deVille! :lildevil:

We haven't gotten any snow yet in MN, well none that's stuck yet. It's almost December and there is no snow..something's seriously wrong!

urbanski
11-26-06, 04:37 PM
HAHA its still 80 here, 85 predicted this week! I'm in shorts!

JRau
11-26-06, 05:31 PM
We've got 61 degrees and cloudy here in the Des Moines, Iowa area. We're in for a change mid-week, when the highs only reach 34. We're enjoying it while we can!

JRau in central Iowa

eldorado99
11-26-06, 06:41 PM
That's a lot of snow! Must be fun in the deVille! :lildevil:

We haven't gotten any snow yet in MN, well none that's stuck yet. It's almost December and there is no snow..something's seriously wrong!

I have nearly new tires on the Deville and it's still like driving on melted butter. The torque is just so overwhelming it's a chore to start out from a stop sign or light without having a little fun. I very very rarely drive the Deville in the snow though because I have my winter beater for that. Right now though most of the roads remain unsalted. I heard on the radio that the government has 40 tons of road salt in store for this so that will end soon.

For the moment though I don't have to go anywhere and I'm pretty sure my school will be closed tomorrow. It's still coming down pretty heavy here.:thumbsup:

eldorado99
11-26-06, 06:46 PM
I just got back in from a bit of winter driving. I am soooo glad I got 4 real snow tires this year. While there were SUV's and lots of sports cars struggling the Pilot Alpins kept me motoring along even up Sumas Mountain.

Yeah we are like 15 mins away. I have a friend in Aldergrove 272 and 20th area.

The dog is loving the snow though!!!!

I really ought to get some snow tires, I just hate spending money on any cars other than my Caddy, my all-seasons on my Ford are pretty sad.

I have a friend who lives on 20th by 272 as well, I'm a bit further west, I'm near the southern end of 248th.

Boombotz
11-26-06, 07:06 PM
HAHA its still 80 here, 85 predicted this week! I'm in shorts!
Same here.

You guys can keep the cold weather up there.

SpeedyArizona
11-26-06, 08:53 PM
...what's snow:D?

AlBundy
11-26-06, 09:01 PM
If it snows here in the Chi I will be willing to sell you warm climate guys 1 shoe box full of authentic Chicago-land snow for no more that $19.99 but I won't be hell liable if the shipping company delivers a box of water.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 09:06 PM
Today, the high was like 51* in the Twin Cities. On Tuesday and Wednesday, it's supposed to snow/sleet/rain a lot, and by Thursday the high is supposed to be mid '20s. :(

Oh well, it happens every year and I look forward to the snow in the deVille.

CadillacGurl
11-26-06, 09:26 PM
I was out wearing a beater today, sweats, and flip flops. I know in Chicago we're supposed to expect a mild winter.

behind-bars
11-26-06, 10:41 PM
I love Texas, Highs in the Upper 70s till wed, but then by friday highs only in the upper 40s

Could Al Gore and the global warming crowd be right..? lol j/k

dp102288
11-27-06, 10:30 AM
^^ That's what someone said...

"Its Global warming! I am going to buy lots of land in the colder states because when it gets too hot in Fl, CA, AZ, and those warm places, everyone will want to move to the now cold places. I will be rich!"-drunk friend

"yeah, you will be rich"-drunk me

TagApl4
11-27-06, 10:43 AM
Good, should make for a nice ski season.

RobertCTS
11-27-06, 10:56 AM
No snow in Ohio yet. Highs over the weekend was 69 degrees. It's supposed to chill down by Wednesday. Driving in the snow is not a lots of fun but as you can see from those pics it sure is beautiful..specially at Christmas. You guys in CA & FL will never experience a White Christmas.
BTW Santa and the reindeer love the snow.:)

DopeStar 156
11-27-06, 11:05 AM
My dirty little garden state hasn't even seen a day of 40 degree weather yet......

gdwriter
11-27-06, 12:52 PM
I had seen snow in the weather forecast, but didnít believe it (itís been nearly 3 years since weíve had snow). But around 7:30 this morning, it started snowing hard. Itís actually sticking, and the forecast is for 1-2 inches in the Willamette Valley today, with much more in the Cascades. It wonít last, but it was fun to watch coming down.

My house this morning:

http://www.gdwriter.q45.org/PB270001.jpg

On the drive to work. The thermometer in the Caddy said it was 33ļ outside:

http://www.gdwriter.q45.org/PB270003.jpg

illumina
11-27-06, 01:06 PM
I like snow and cooler weather. This 69 degree shit in late November isn't cuttin' it with me at all :(

dp102288
11-28-06, 09:29 AM
^^ :rofl: I don't like the cold, but there isn't a good place to move to me. If I don't want snow, I might have to deal with a hurricane, or blisering heat, or earthquakes. :(