: Website for dealer ranking

SullenClothing
11-26-06, 02:20 AM
Can someone send me a link to the website where I can rank a dealer. I want to warn people about my dealer so that they dont get there floormatts stolen and get treated like dirt. :want: :tisk:

rand49er
11-26-06, 06:02 AM
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/dealerrank/index.php

CIWS
11-26-06, 08:39 AM
Who or where is this at ?

SullenClothing
11-26-06, 01:59 PM
Who or where is this at ?

Bunnin cadillac in Oxnard, CA
The manager told me that I signed documents stating they were not responsible for stolen item. Sorry I didnt take my floormatts out! Now my feet are making marks on the floor digging into the cheap carpet. I am sick of being screwed with!

onebadcad
11-26-06, 02:50 PM
Call Cadillac Customer Service and/or GM and raise hell. Your dealer will continue to provide poor customer service until you get another party involved. Sadly, some dealers will rather save pennies than make future dollars from a loyal customer.

Silver Dollar
11-26-06, 07:42 PM
Bunnin cadillac in Oxnard, CA
The manager told me that I signed documents stating they were not responsible for stolen item. Sorry I didnt take my floormatts out! Now my feet are making marks on the floor digging into the cheap carpet. I am sick of being screwed with!

Now THAT pisses me off!

They (the dealer) stole your damn floor mats. They're simply thieves hiding behind a brand name and a business licenses and the really galling thing is when they pilfer this item of nominal value they have the audacity to say it's your fault for trusting them.