: I am so mad!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 01:28 AM
I was strolling thru youtube.com, looking for videos related to Lincoln Continentals, and I found this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsKbQGh8c8

It's a couple of punk ass drug addicts in middle america somewhere, stoned, drunk and trashing some random '73 Lincoln Mark IV parked in somebody's apartment complex. Now don't worry, even after their assault with a baseball bat and a match, they didn't appear to do any real damage to the car. Which is good, I guess.

Do not watch if you don't want to see a classic luxury car get "trashed" by some juvenile, dipshit, shiteating junkies.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 01:30 AM
Oh yeah, im not sure if it would appear yet, but I posted a very fiery responce comment that says this:

"That is literally the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen online. Like the user above me said, you guys deserve slow painful deaths. You have so many underlying issues you have to take it out on some body else's property! What the **** is that?! And to top it off, the car had like NO body damage after you went at it with the baseball bat. Which just goes to show you're PHYSICALLY weak too, not just mentally! Even after you torched it, it's still fixable! In the end, that car owned you"

I had to cut it down because Youtube wouldn't let me leave a comment more than 500 characters. Here's the original:

"That is literally the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever seen online. Like the user above me said, you guys deserve slow painful deaths. Good riddance to pieces of shit like you! You have so many underlying issues and concerns you have to take it out on some body else's property! What the **** is that?! You guys think you're real cool and badass but you're not..you're the stupidest ****ing SOB's I've ever seen. And to top it off, the car had like NO body damage after you went at it with the baseball bat. Which just goes to show you're PHYSICALLY weak too, not just mentally! Even after you torched it, it's still fixable! Sorry guys, but that car owned you, or should I dumb it down for you... IT PWN3D you!"

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 02:32 AM
Anyways...thanks for letting me vent. I'm cool now. It just bugs me so much that people would do this to someone's pride and joy!

Krashed989
11-26-06, 04:53 AM
I hope the owner of that beautiful car finds that video online and prosecutes the hell out of those idiots.

davesdeville
11-26-06, 05:28 AM
If I saw that they'd have a piece of rebar breaking their kneecaps. I don't care even if it wasn't my car.

CIWS
11-26-06, 09:35 AM
http://www.ciws.info/lincsmash.jpg

the tag looks like 031194. Anyone recognize the state by design ?

dp102288
11-26-06, 10:00 AM
Damn that sucks. I hope those shits gets what they deserve! :mad:

Good screen cap for the plates. Hopefully someone will know.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 10:02 AM
If I found anyone doing that to my car, I'd take that baseball bat he's using and use it to smash his adam's apple, destroying that in a matter of seconds and probably breaking his spine, there by rendering him dead. And to top it all off, I'd slam his unconscious head in the (extremely heavy) door of the Lincoln! Oh well, there's a tear in my beer for that piece of shit, good riddance you king of all douchebags!

CIWS, the original poster of that vid said he lives in Bolivia, or Venezuela...somewhere in Central America. It certainly ain't in America though, thank god.

EDIT: I went back to that user's profile and he said he's from Panama.

codewize
11-26-06, 10:52 AM
It must be to early in the morning for me. I only watched about a minute and my stomach is churning

77CDV
11-26-06, 05:46 PM
I was strolling thru youtube.com, looking for videos related to Lincoln Continentals, and I found this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsKbQGh8c8

It's a couple of punk ass drug addicts in middle america somewhere, stoned, drunk and trashing some random '73 Lincoln Mark IV parked in somebody's apartment complex. Now don't worry, even after their assault with a baseball bat and a match, they didn't appear to do any real damage to the car. Which is good, I guess.

Do not watch if you don't want to see a classic luxury car get "trashed" by some juvenile, dipshit, shiteating junkies.

You shouldn't hold back your emotions like that, Chad, it's unhealthy. Now tell us how you really feel.

Destroyer
11-26-06, 07:38 PM
If I found anyone doing that to my car, I'd take that baseball bat he's using and use it to smash his adam's apple, destroying that in a matter of seconds and probably breaking his spine, there by rendering him dead. And to top it all off, I'd slam his unconscious head in the (extremely heavy) door of the Lincoln! Oh well, there's a tear in my beer for that piece of shit, good riddance you king of all douchebags!

And you would proceed to go to jail where you would learn what its like to be a woman. All kidding aside, it wouldn't be worth loosing your cool even it was your car. This is what insurance is for. If this ever happens to your car and you see the people doing it do youself a favor and call the police.

illumina
11-26-06, 07:40 PM
And you would proceed to go to jail where you would learn what its like to be a woman. All kidding aside, it wouldn't be worth loosing your cool even it was your car. This is what insurance is for. If this ever happens to your car and you see the people doing it do youself a favor and call the police.

It feels better to hurt people though :p

CIWS
11-26-06, 07:44 PM
It appears to be dark or near dark. In such a case, especially with them holding baseball bats, in Texas you could shoot them dead. However that will not relieve you from having to hire an attorney and possibly going to trial to defend yourself if a Grand Jury decides to bill you for the shooting. But it would be very very unlikely a jury here would convict you under the circumstances. But you will still have to deal with the out of pocket costs of the lawyer and the months / years of going through the trial process.

Of you could call the Police and possibly let them catch them in the act.

AlBundy
11-26-06, 08:11 PM
Too bad about the car, he should have installed a trunk monkey.

JRau
11-26-06, 08:13 PM

What's a trunk monkey? Never heard of it.

JRau in central Iowa

JRau
11-26-06, 08:17 PM
Things can get out of hand all too quickly these days, Chad. I appreciate your sentiments about respecting other's property, but in this case, it would be cleaner for you as a teenager to call the cops. It would not be worth possibly getting yourself hurt in the mayhem, or having to go through all the nonsense with the legal system.

JRau in central Iowa

CIWS
11-26-06, 08:19 PM

HAHA no kidding !

CIWS
11-26-06, 08:23 PM
What's a trunk monkey? Never heard of it.

JRau in central Iowa

Ee3L9BQQ4Gs

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-26-06, 08:46 PM
It appears to be dark or near dark. In such a case, especially with them holding baseball bats, in Texas you could shoot them dead. However that will not relieve you from having to hire an attorney and possibly going to trial to defend yourself if a Grand Jury decides to bill you for the shooting. But it would be very very unlikely a jury here would convict you under the circumstances. But you will still have to deal with the out of pocket costs of the lawyer and the months / years of going through the trial process.

I like Texas. I think I'll move there.

JRau
11-27-06, 12:02 AM
Ciws:
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: Can't believe I was SO gullible!!! I thought it was some kind of mechanical theft device! Oh, my, I'm so glad I saw that on an empty bladder!!!

Points to you! Too funny!!

JRau in central Iowa

davesdeville
11-27-06, 01:41 AM
Cops don't care about this kind of petty vandalism. Unless they beat on it for a good hour and a half, the cops aren't going to show up in time to catch them.

Beat the shit out of them, leave them in a bad neighborhood, call it a day. Or if you have insurance that will cover it, let them take care of it.

illumina
11-27-06, 02:56 AM
Speaking of insurance, who the Hell would cover a 35 year old car with full coverage? Will insurance even fully cover a car that old?

I get the feeling that the owner would just have to deal with what said butt-nuggets did to his car :(

I say vigilante justice Mad Max style!!!

davesdeville
11-27-06, 03:44 AM
Well, that car should qualify for classic car insurance. That's the only way it'd have full coverage on it..

Actually I dunno how they do it in Panama. But the discussion seems to have gone towards the situation in the US anyway..

Elvis
11-27-06, 09:46 AM
Those two are beyond help. We probably have two generations of punks in this country who have no concept of right and wrong, no conscience, no pride, no sense of responsibility or respect. Their numbers are alarming.

dp102288
11-27-06, 10:01 AM
:yeah: Elvis I 100% agree with you. I am getting more and more worried when I asee what my generation consists of. Maybe its only a select few, but they are projecting to everyone, me included, that we have no common sense and any ehtics.

Sad short story to tell. I was at a town meeting for a class essay, and they had ninth grade students who were talking about history or some shit. About 2 girls and 2 guys. They then tried to read something on a piece of paper 6" from their face. Emphasis on tried. It was so sad to see the kids in 9th grade cannot read well. When I was in 4th grade, I was easily reading 100 page books (against my will of course!) without any problems.

I saw some 8th graders displaying how to solve a long division problem. It was so very sad. They got it wrong multiple times, even with a calculator. I learned long division in 3rd grade, and can still do it well.

I don't understand how school subject are supposed to becoming more intense when many of the students in high school can't read or middle schoolers can to basic math. Long division is basic math if you are not sure...they teach you that in grade school. When I was in high school, I knew a lot of people who could read well or do decent math. I always thought how someone could function like that. :nono:

TagApl4
11-27-06, 10:10 AM
That was riddiculous. I thought them beating it was stupid, they took it to another level when they set it on fire. I would have killed them! cus I would be @ home w/ my gun and these pansys would be outside with a bat. I win. I sincerely hope they knew whose car that was and this guy did something worth it, and i dont mean sleeping with that smuck's gf.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 01:30 PM
Cops don't care about this kind of petty vandalism. Unless they beat on it for a good hour and a half, the cops aren't going to show up in time to catch them.

Beat the shit out of them, leave them in a bad neighborhood, call it a day. Or if you have insurance that will cover it, let them take care of it.

I wholly agree, cops don't give a shit about vandalism like that. If it ain't rape, murder, speeding or drugs they don't seem to care nowadays.

If it were my car, I would have walked out, addressed them, and they would have gone after me, and then (as unreal as this sounds) I would have pulled a gun or something on them, and at that point they're scared shitless and don't know what's gonna happen. See that way, after you address them they're gonna go assault you, you pull the gun and it's self defence. The court ain't gonna give a shit about the two punks. Show pictures of what they did to the car in the courtroom and give your story. I'd assume the jury would side with the defendant (owner of Lincoln)

:yeah: Elvis I 100% agree with you. I am getting more and more worried when I asee what my generation consists of. Maybe its only a select few, but they are projecting to everyone, me included, that we have no common sense and any ehtics.

Sad short story to tell. I was at a town meeting for a class essay, and they had ninth grade students who were talking about history or some shit. About 2 girls and 2 guys. They then tried to read something on a piece of paper 6" from their face. Emphasis on tried. It was so sad to see the kids in 9th grade cannot read well. When I was in 4th grade, I was easily reading 100 page books (against my will of course!) without any problems.

I saw some 8th graders displaying how to solve a long division problem. It was so very sad. They got it wrong multiple times, even with a calculator. I learned long division in 3rd grade, and can still do it well.

I don't understand how school subject are supposed to becoming more intense when many of the students in high school can't read or middle schoolers can to basic math. Long division is basic math if you are not sure...they teach you that in grade school. When I was in high school, I knew a lot of people who could read well or do decent math. I always thought how someone could function like that. :nono:

I agree DP. It seems as though every generation is getting dumber and losing respect for everything.

That was riddiculous. I thought them beating it was stupid, they took it to another level when they set it on fire. I would have killed them! cus I would be @ home w/ my gun and these pansys would be outside with a bat. I win. I sincerely hope they knew whose car that was and this guy did something worth it, and i dont mean sleeping with that smuck's gf.

Agreed!

Destroyer
11-27-06, 05:34 PM
This actually made me remember something I'm not particularly proud of. I have done what these kids did when I was younger. First it was my '68 Tbird with suicide doors. We absolutely crucified that car with baseball bats, one guy took the jack and smashed the windows, we caved in the roof, slashed the interior, broke all lights and then I gave it to one of the guys that wanted the 429/C6 out of it (he put the drivetrain into a '79 Mustang and it hauled ass). The second was worse than the first, it was a '63 Dodge Polara 2 dr with a 383 and push button trans. I bought the car for $50 but it was in great shape. Anyway we were all once again in an empty lot and decided to kill the car (drunk). We beat the everloving hell out of it and it would not die. We did the thing with the bats and caved the hood/roof/trunk in. Then my friend who was a little drunk whipped out his M16 semi automatic rifle and started shooting away, wow did that mess things up. Afterwards we loaded the interior up with fireworks we had (around the 4rth of July), lit them up and shut the doors. Car just filled up with smoke and the smell of burning plastic/metal was everywhere. To finally put it out of its misery we blew the car up and left it in a ball of fire. No cops ever came. There were more but this post is long enough.

Growing up in Long Island, NY was very boring and this is how we entertained ourselves. Believe me, this was as good as it got some of the other stuff we did would raise quite a few eyebrows.

Looking back I regret doing that, those were both cool cars but not appreciated at the time. Wish I had that Tbird now.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 06:51 PM
My uncle had a T-Bird like that, very cool cars indeed! Boy I bet you're kicking yourself in the ass for that!

But why would you destroy a perfectly good '68 T-Bird? Was the car in that bad of shape to begin with? I can only wonder what the guy who bought it thought when he picked it up in that condition...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 06:53 PM
And to top it all off, I got my cell phone bill today, it was $167.11 for a ****ing month!! It's all because had like 1200 texts that month! No more text messages!!!!!!!!

:brutal:

Destroyer
11-27-06, 07:41 PM
My uncle had a T-Bird like that, very cool cars indeed! Boy I bet you're kicking yourself in the ass for that!

But why would you destroy a perfectly good '68 T-Bird? Was the car in that bad of shape to begin with? I can only wonder what the guy who bought it thought when he picked it up in that condition...Cause I was a stupid 17 year old kid?!. No the car was in good original condition. Not mint by any means but it was completely rust free and only had 60k-80k miles, I forget but it was low and original. I remember walking by the car (under a tarp) many times not knowing what it was. So one day my buddy and I lifted the back of the tarp to see and we thought it was one hell of a cool looking car. It was dark green with a dark tan interior and black vinyl top. I walked up to the house, knocked on the door and I asked the owner if he wanted to sell it. Guy said it was just sitting there for 10 years and then asked me what I'd pay for it. I told him $300. He laughed for a sec and said take it. Guy thought it would not run, well after about an hour's worth of work and a new battery I drove the car away. I was pleasantly surprised to find that car had boat loads of torque and it would just light them up at will. It was fun, and with the old crappy original tires I could leave a patch of rubber the entire length of my high school (maybe an 1/8th mile). Great party car and cruiser. Yup, it was one of many stupid things I did but it was fun at the time.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 07:44 PM
Yeah, 17 year olds are known to do stupid things, can't really blame ya there. I did some stupid shit when I was 17 But hey, atleast it was your own car, not someone else's...

gdwriter
11-27-06, 10:44 PM
And to top it all off, I got my cell phone bill today, it was $167.11 for a ****ing month!! It's all because had like 1200 texts that month! No more text messages!!!!!!!!

Is that all? Chad, you're a piker compared to my ex. The before month she moved out, she ran up a $228 bill on her cell phone; then the next month, it was $600! And this wasn't text messaging for the most part. She just couldn't stop talking on the phone.

And she wonders why I cancelled her account.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-27-06, 11:49 PM
All my texts were to one person too! 1200 friggin texts! WTF is that?!

dp102288
11-28-06, 09:37 AM
^^ "Free nights and weekends"

:histeric:

JRau
11-28-06, 11:50 PM

:brutal:

Sounds like someone has an out of state woman he's trying to take care of!!:D

JRau in central Iowa

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-28-06, 11:59 PM
something like that.

dp102288
11-29-06, 10:16 AM
^^ :histeric: