Cadillac Owners Forum banner

My new V

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Krug Ford 
#1 ·
Hey.
I am new to this and a proud new owner of a Red line V! Thanks for all the great info before I purchased mine. I am very happy (major understatement)!
2005 - 7000 miles, stock (for now), I am the first owner due to a GM executive putting the first 7000 on it, Warranty instated in 2006 (Bonus), 50-75% tread on tires. It all fell into place. Two problems with the purchase - Had to travel 600 miles, and the front license plate was attached (I ordered bumper plugs and a drivers door key plug – a little expensive, but nice).
Photo from trip back. Moab, UT at sunrise.

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Hey.
I am new to this and a proud new owner of a Red line V! Two problems with the purchase - Had to travel 600 miles, and the front license plate was attached (I ordered bumper plugs and a drivers door key plug – a little expensive, but nice).
Welcome to the forum. I was looking for a redline but bought a stealth instead! Redline is a very nice color. Where did you get the driver's side door key plug? Is it the one that is a magnet and painted the body color? Send info please!! Nice car!! Welcome aboard!! :thumbsup:

Randy

#15 ·
Red is one of my fav's in the V but I feel you can not go wrong with any color in it.

#18 ·
I drive them all the time what are you talking about lol.. Just remebr I drive yours before you buy it most of the time and fill it up with a free tank of gas and have it detailed fully before it leaves the dealership.. Better than anyother dealer doing the cleaning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.