: Deja Vu!!!

firstimecaddi
11-25-06, 11:39 AM
Don't know how many of you are into movies, regardless of that I recommend that you check out that flick DEJA VU. It's been a while since a movie left me with a feeling of "I don't get it", but most times if you leave the theatre with that feeling, you'd be upset. Not this time. I knew that this movie would be crazy because Denzel Washington was on "ELLEN" and she asked him what was the movie about and he really could not offer a reasonable answer. I not going to give it away though go see it, then we'd talk about it.

PEACE

xxpinballxx
11-25-06, 05:15 PM
I want to see it looks good.....

railven
11-26-06, 03:01 AM
last Denzel movie that really got to me was Man on Fire.

I just might catch a late screening tomorrow.

dp102288
11-26-06, 12:16 PM
Man on Fire was a good movie.

This movie does look pretty decent too!

Training Day is my favorite movie he made.

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-26-06, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I want to see this one. It looks like one of the good ones.

TagApl4
11-27-06, 10:14 AM
I saw it, good flick, I got it, but def left some queestions. Like is the past linear w/ the present, or did he branch off?

OffThaHorseCEO
11-27-06, 12:41 PM
i saw it i got it, i didnt think the title matched

but its a really good movie they just shoulda called it somethin else

Phantom&RedGoat2004
11-30-06, 10:46 PM
I saw it yesterday. I didn't like it. I hink that there had to be a totally different ending because the one it got was totally unsatisfying, especially considering all the potential there was in the story line. *two thumbs down*

danbuc
12-01-06, 12:30 AM
I saw it last week. I liked it, my dad didn't understand it at all....then again, it took him half a year to understand The Matrix..haha. Anyway, if your not familiar with the Grandfather Paradox, or Theory of multiple Universes, it's not gonna make a whole lot of sense. The briefly delve into both subject for about two minutes or so, but not enough to really explain much about what's going on. Probably why I spent a half an hour trying to explain to my dad what had happened during the movie. The end wasn't what I was expecting and probably could have been a little better, but considering the subject matter of the film I think they did alright.

dp102288
12-01-06, 09:25 AM
^^ Now it sounds too hard to watch.