: Game On !!!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-24-06, 11:09 PM
OK ....so im sittin here , pretty damn happy i got the skirts on my car ...When i open a letter from my dentist...Says i owe money .....When i had my checkup (which costs me nothing and the insureance comapy 50 bucks). They said they needed to do x rays. I asked if my insureance would cover it , they said it did.

I get a bill , for a odbseen ammont of money. My isurance didnt cover it , and according to the company they had to know damn well.

So im pissed , mom asks why , i tell her......Then she tells me on her last visit the woman at the front desk and the desntist called her a hypocondriac. Mom currenty has a disc in her neck that has bulged to the point that it has cut off some funstions of her left side, in addition to a calcuim issue she was also just diagnosed with. Mom warned them of her condition so they didnt move her head more then absolutely nessesary to prevent further damager to her spine. Long short , i spend alot of time taking care of her.

To find out they had the nerve to call her that and to lie to me , after our entire family being loyal to them for 5 years ....Its absoltely redicuolus ....

They will get a personal visit from me monday ..... Not only to adress my bill , but to let them know how serious moms condition is and how much it offends me , someone who has had to get his mother out of a swimming pool after watching in hooror as she passes out and falls in ....Someone that every other night has to bring her her meal in bed with a god damn straw ....

Im sick and tired of this world ****ing with me and my family ...Its time for me to start ****ing back ...without lubercation .....

codewize
11-25-06, 12:10 AM
Sorry to hear of all this frustration with your family.

What happened to Lego Stoney?

Stoneage_Caddy
11-25-06, 12:21 AM
not sure urby didnt say much to me , says hell explain everything ...so were all pretty much waiting to find out what exactly happend

dp102288
11-25-06, 08:16 AM
Stoney has declared war on the state of Florida.

Seriously though, sometimes the entire world sucks. Nothing goes your way, and everything seems like fresh shit. No one can't say you're not a man after how you take care of your mom, and going to see those pos people is the right thing to do.

Sorry for your troubles. I would say "hang in there" again, but I've said that about 3 times for you this year. :(

CIWS
11-25-06, 08:29 AM
Damn the Torpedoes, full speed ahead !!!

codewize
11-25-06, 10:22 AM
I take it, Lego Stoney is with Urby

not sure urby didnt say much to me , says hell explain everything ...so were all pretty much waiting to find out what exactly happend

xxpinballxx
11-25-06, 05:20 PM
sorry to hear your troubles stoney....coming from a guy who knows how the world can throw one in you from across the room I can sympathize.
Best wishes to your mom and hope you get your bill cleared up.

DILLIGAF
11-25-06, 06:12 PM
Bummer stoney,i've been at the dentist 2 times in the last week.Cleaning, x rays,replace a old filling.The dentist is way too expensive!Still hopeing things get better for you and yours.Randy

CadillacGurl
11-25-06, 07:59 PM
Damn, I tell ya people will cheat you out of money in any means possible. Give em hell Stoney give em HELL! :thumbsup: