: Trying to help a good friend

Phredawgy
11-24-06, 05:40 AM
My girlfriends bestfriend recently had a tragedy...her daughter was run over by a car(not a caddy) and is with her in the hospital as she recovers. I am here trying to help her out as best I can with the maintenence or what not of her 1992 DeVille while she is away(she has another vehicle) and her older daughter is home going to school and relying on the Cadillac.

Fred

CIWS
11-24-06, 08:18 AM
Greetings and :welcome: to the Cadi forum. I'm sure you will find a wealth of information here to assist you in helping your girlfriend's friend. Any specific model questions, you can ask in the sub forum for that particular model to get the quickest answers.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/

(which it looks like you've found) Welcome again.

dp102288
11-24-06, 09:56 AM
:welcome:. its so good of you to be helping them when they need it. You came to the right place for info. :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
11-24-06, 05:39 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry about the tradegy, hopefully we can help you with the Deville problems. Good luck with everything!

Phredawgy
11-25-06, 01:06 AM
Let me just say thank you to everyone here and YOU GUYS ROCK. My brother in law's roomate has an older Brougham that runs, but needs some work, that he keeps trying to get me to buy so that his roomate can pay him back the 500.00 he owes him....and up until the last week or so I figured it wouldn't be worth it .... but I may do a little more investigating now that I have found this site and realised that Cadillac's are some fairly sturdy beasts.....I love this one.......ONCE AGAIN Thank You everyone...... When we go back up to see our friend at the Hospital tomorrow I will make sure and let her know how helpful everyone here has been, I know her and bother her daughters surely appreciate it.