: Hoodie Designs

gothicaleigh
11-23-06, 04:57 PM
Hoodie Estimate:

Crest on left chest and Cadillac script down right arm:
http://www.8thdaycreations.net/images/CadillacHoodie1.gif

Crest on hood and Cadillac script on chest:
http://www.8thdaycreations.net/images/CadillacHoodie2.gif

Will be imprinted on high quality Gildan 9.5 oz Hoodies. Double-lined hood with matching drawstring, double needle stitching, pouch pocket, 2x1 fashion rib knit cuffs and collar with Lycra, quarter-turned to eliminate center crease.
http://imprintableapparel.com/catalog/images/cat_images/GD3562.jpg
(example above; will have pics of imprinted hoodie soon)

Price will be about $35 + S&H.

Final details, color/print options, and payment instructions to be posted in the 8th Day Creations section of the forum by Friday.

Adam
11-23-06, 05:09 PM
hmmm... no poll? both look great... tough decision. ill go with the second one.

xxpinballxx
11-23-06, 05:49 PM
i think the one on the sleeve is better not too fond of front designs all the way across the chest

Flyin-Ryan
11-23-06, 06:10 PM
Yeah the top one is awesome. Plus its different having the word on the sleeve

gothicaleigh
11-23-06, 06:33 PM
How I am planning on offering these is by letting you choose the position of the crest and script, so you can order to personal taste.
Due to the wide variety of design versions brought up in the previous thread, I felt this would be the most satisfying way to go.

Want a script on the chest and the crest on the hood? Sure.
Across the back and on the chest? Sure.
Both on the front? Of course.

Additional scripts/crests will be a slight amount more, but we can do that too.

:gothimanic:

urbanski
11-23-06, 06:45 PM
you rock :)

xxpinballxx
11-23-06, 06:47 PM
awesome! points goth.

Benzilla
11-23-06, 07:02 PM
Nice, I don't like having anything on the sleeves because I tend to push up the sleeves to mid fore-arm when wearing a jacket or hoody. The crest on the hood is cool, but I usually have the hood back on a hoody (go figure).

When might we see these? before spring I hope :D

CIWS
11-23-06, 08:00 PM
Additional scripts/crests will be a slight amount more, but we can do that too.

:gothimanic:

V Logo(s) available ?

JRau
11-23-06, 10:19 PM
I like the second design, with the name on the chest. Could I request the early 1990's style crest, rather than the new design?

JRau in central Iowa

Adam
11-23-06, 10:22 PM
V Logo(s) available ?

i think the V symbol on the front pouch would look good. or you specific model's script on it... damn id have to buy 3!

Benzilla
11-23-06, 11:46 PM
I like the second design, with the name on the chest. Could I request the early 1990's style crest, rather than the new design?

JRau in central Iowa

I asked the same thing in another post... I guess not.

dp102288
11-24-06, 09:45 AM
Me likey!

TagApl4
11-24-06, 09:58 AM
Any chance of getting a zip up, or only the traditional pull over?

CadillacGurl
11-24-06, 01:45 PM
Nice job on the hoodies! The V symbol infront is a good idea. Could I possibly pay you extra to put my name on the back???

gothicaleigh
11-24-06, 03:03 PM
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/8th-day-creations/91102-35-00-cadillac-hoodies.html#post878413

gothicaleigh
11-24-06, 03:09 PM

I asked the same thing in another post... I guess not.

i think the V symbol on the front pouch would look good. or you specific model's script on it... damn id have to buy 3!

Nice job on the hoodies! The V symbol infront is a good idea. Could I possibly pay you extra to put my name on the back???

PM me for price if you want anything beyond the crest and script added to your hoodie order. We can customize to taste.

gothicaleigh
11-24-06, 03:12 PM
Any chance of getting a zip up, or only the traditional pull over?

As I also prefer zippered to pull-overs, yes it will be offered. :)
I'll work up an estimate and have a post in the 8th Day Creations section of the forum later today for zippered script&crest hoodies.