: When "Ghost Ridin Da Whip" goes bad......

Rey Rey 650
11-20-06, 11:15 PM
hahahaha Good stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOiWaTSypt4

OffThaHorseCEO
11-20-06, 11:25 PM
im trippin over the dudes liftin up that car

Benzilla
11-20-06, 11:36 PM
lol, dumbasses, they deserve it.

Spyder
11-21-06, 12:37 AM
NOW I know why the song says "Go stupid, go stupid...dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb..."

:)

The guy getting run over...kinda funny, in a morbid kind of way...It made me smile. :/

LittleB
11-21-06, 01:09 AM
Man that's allllll bad.

railven
11-21-06, 01:11 AM
The guy that got run over was back paddling like he could out run it.

I'd have tried to jump on the hood, but I guess once he was done it was ovah.

JRau
11-21-06, 06:07 AM
It's almost scary that people are so into these types of thrills in front of a video camera that they would be so willing to put themselves in such danger. Unbelievable.

JRau in central Iowa

CIWS
11-21-06, 06:40 AM
"Stupid is as Stupid does sir !"

Nice vid and post :)

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 07:19 AM
some kid out towards AZ kept doing and then this other guy decided he needed to be taught a lesson. The fourth or fifth time walking along side the car and then sitting on the trunk a guy jumps in and drives off.

gothicaleigh
11-21-06, 08:24 AM
When "Ghost Ridin Da Whip" goes bad......

Does "Ghost Ridin' Da Whip" ever go good?

Honestly, one of the stupidest ideas ever. I'm not getting the appeal at all, it even looks dumb.

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 08:29 AM
I agree goth I think there is only bad things to come from this either running into something accidentally hitting the throttle when getting back in and hitting something or at its worst a litle kid or someone walking in front of it not realizing it will not stop. People now days think pedestrian right of way is anytime a person is walking. I've had to slam on my brakes for idiots who think since they are on foot I have to stop.

dp102288
11-21-06, 08:51 AM
Wow. Well, not a huge loss to society! :stirpot:

Elvis
11-21-06, 09:00 AM
"Hey y'all watch THIS!"

CadillacGurl
11-21-06, 02:36 PM
I agree goth I think there is only bad things to come from this either running into something accidentally hitting the throttle when getting back in and hitting something or at its worst a litle kid or someone walking in front of it not realizing it will not stop. People now days think pedestrian right of way is anytime a person is walking. I've had to slam on my brakes for idiots who think since they are on foot I have to stop.

I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY! Driving around in the city of Chicago you wanna run some of the stupid people over!:rant2: It says don't walk so DON'T WALK!

I never understood why people do that... I remember watching a CSI episode with Jason and this kid is ghost riding his ricer, snaps his head off light wires coz there were hanging lights, similar to traffic light wires.

Though the first part of the video was funny... second one I was oh shit oh shit OH SHIT!:helpless:

nickc50310
11-21-06, 03:16 PM
The red truck incident at the very beggining took place in Ankeny Iowa which is a suburb of Des Moines. It was part of a video called DMExtreme that is made by a bunch of bikers (crotch rockets). pretty cool videos really. I know a couple guys who were actually at the red truck incident. They normally practice bike stunts a couple blocks from my house in a huge parking lot and a couple of guys that have been in the videos work for my dad.

Anyway, the story is that the kid successfully performed the stunt in the parking lot with no problem but the camera wasnt there or didnt get it. So they went out on the street in Ankeny to get it on film. Obviously it didnt work the second time! LOL! Kid got in some trouble because if you look closely you see the truck hit a fire hydrant and the hydrant then smashes clean through a Blazer in parked someones driveway.

Pretty idiotic stunt if you ask me. Did you also notice the back tire almost lands on him?

Florian
11-21-06, 03:28 PM
Darwin award contender.....what a retarded douche.

F

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 03:32 PM
http://www.break.com/index/ghost_rider_gets_car_stolen.html
check this out....

CadillacGurl
11-21-06, 07:13 PM
LMAO! Thats what you get for doing stupid stuff!

LittleB
11-21-06, 07:41 PM
I'm not getting the appeal at all, it even looks dumb.

That's the point with this whole "Go stupid, go dumb" trend :) LOL!! Although I think they are taking it too literally!

AlBundy
11-21-06, 09:52 PM
The guy was walking down the street like dam the bus isn't running today but ahhh here comes a ride. See ya.

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 09:54 PM
I thought it was hilarious and goes to show those dumbasses not to do stupid shtuff.

kellidahorsegirl
11-21-06, 09:59 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA I scared the cat laughing at that one. Spyder sent me that link earlier but I didn't have time to look...........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA idiots! Why are people such idiots!!!!!!

dp102288
11-22-06, 10:22 PM
I loved Pinball's video! :histeric: Man, acting a fool and get your car stolen. Nice!