: Larrys Deli

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 12:28 PM
Ive lived here in this town for a few years. And just about every day I almost get killed by some ******* pulling into this place called "Larrys Deli". Today , this toyota speeds up , cuts me off and slams on the brakes to pull into this shithole. So i decided i would finally go in and see what this place is about. I pull in right next to the toyota , i get out and proceed in. The ******* is right there , so i shove him out the way and cut him in line. The jerk says something smug. I turn around and asked him "so its ok for you to do that when that peakanese shitbox you drive is protecting your sorry ass but it isnt when someone personally shoves you out the way?" He then said something else , calmly i told him "id shut the **** up if i were you your 4 wheeled ginzu knife aint here to protect your ass".

He shuts up .....

So i place my order and grab my cuban sandwich get in my AMERICAN car and go home ....

These damn samiches are AWESOME.....

Just another day in the life of stoney......Cant live like everyone else....

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 12:33 PM
HAHA! Sound like my type of guy stoney....
Thats why I have been in anger management twice...court ordered.
Last time got kicked out for fighting with another guy in there. had to go to a private therapist for that one. I think the things they taught me are helping....Now I just break shtuff and hit things instead of people. Unless they really deserve it.
Not too often I'm 6'5 and 270 so don't get alot of crap.

Rey Rey 650
11-20-06, 12:36 PM
Ive lived here in this town for a few years. And just about every day I almost get killed by some ******* pulling into this place called "Larrys Deli". Today , this toyota speeds up , cuts me off and slams on the brakes to pull into this shithole. So i decided i would finally go in and see what this place is about. I pull in right next to the toyota , i get out and proceed in. The ******* is right there , so i shove him out the way and cut him in line. The jerk says something smug. I turn around and asked him "so its ok for you to do that when that peakanese shitbox you drive is protecting your sorry ass but it isnt when someone personally shoves you out the way?" He then said something else , calmly i told him "id shut the **** up if i were you your 4 wheeled ginzu knife aint here to protect your ass".

He shuts up .....

So i place my order and grab my cuban sandwich get in my AMERICAN car and go home ....

These damn samiches are AWESOME.....

Just another day in the life of stoney......Cant live like everyone else....

People think they can do whatever the Fkc they want just because there behind a car....Point :thumbsup:

Stoneage_Caddy
I walked out of angermanagement twice i think , got kicked out too ....the storys int he story time with stoney thread ....I was in private therapy too , they finally saw why im so angry .....the kinda realized i have every right to be becuase life really ****s with my ass

LittleB
Not too often I'm 6'5 and 270 so don't get alot of crap.

Whoaaaaaaa you are 6'5?!??!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 12:37 PM
People think they can do whatever the Fkc they want just because there behind a car....Point :thumbsup:

if more people drove witht he thought that driving is just like walking int he mall this would be a beatter place ...but as soon as people get behind the wheel they think no laws of ass kicking apply and the puesdo balls grow ...

jonnyd
11-20-06, 01:24 PM
STONEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! NICE BRO!!!!! :thumbsup: way to stick up for yourself! what an ***bag!!!

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 01:58 PM
heres a full shot B im not a tiny guy.....
http://xxpinballxx.zoints.com/image/44796-DSC00383
Im actually leaning over a bit too

Spyder
11-20-06, 02:09 PM
6'5? You MIGHT come up to my nipple, if I was slouching!!!

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 02:12 PM
lol! spyder if I remember you are one tall damn drink of water aren't you....

jonnyd
11-20-06, 02:15 PM
lol!

I could atleast run you around in circles lol....or hang from your arm like a monkey!!:dumbbells: me being 5'9 and all LOL!!

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 02:17 PM
LOL! I dont see myself as anything other than average. I don't think im tall until I am around a bunch of midgets which is more often than you think!

codewize
11-20-06, 02:56 PM
I feel left out here...

nickc50310
11-20-06, 03:04 PM
IM about 6'3" to 6'4"

We make em big in the midwest Meg!

Rey Rey 650
11-20-06, 03:30 PM
I could atleast run you around in circles lol....or hang from your arm like a monkey!!:dumbbells: me being 5'9 and all LOL!!

Run around him in circles until he gets dizzy and falls LOL...Funny mental picture.... Damn, your pretty tall Pin! I always thought you were short from your avatar pic for some reason

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 04:00 PM

you , running around in circles .....i dunno , all that armani yall wear id hate to do such things ...might fall and rip something ....yet every meet there ya are running and playing with the kids ....in what looks to me like about 2 grand in clothes ....

who am i to talk , i do own a 40 dollar pair of jeans ....

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 04:12 PM
lol. I think paying 100 dollars for a shirt is silly. But I did go through a phase when every weekend i would buy another Polo Rugby...when rugby shirts were all the rage here and they were 95 a piece. I still have a Polo hoodie that cost 185.00 but still holding up well for over 10 years old.
And being tall isn't always good...you know how hard it is to gain large masses of muscle with muscles this long? back when I use to work out like a madman I hated being tall.

LittleB
11-20-06, 08:58 PM

Um first of all I just need to say that you're hott :thumbsup: Second of all I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!! That's just sexy. A man in a pink shirt like that is so hott...plus you're tall. Dammmmmmn!

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 09:13 PM
Is this the compliment thread? Awe shucks miss B I don't know what to say?

LittleB
11-20-06, 09:15 PM
You don't have to say anything LOL I speak the truth.

dp102288
11-20-06, 10:25 PM
And to top it all of, he likes the sandwhich! :histeric:

I'm only 5'9". :( :crying:

Florian
11-20-06, 10:26 PM
B, get your glorious jugs over to C-town (minus the anchor) and let Pin and Pimpin make a B-licious sammich.....I DEMAND IT!

F

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 10:28 PM
rotiseire!

Florian
11-20-06, 10:45 PM
oh yeah! the pushme/pullyou.

F

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 10:47 PM
just think , lego stoney will have his way with her before we can

Spyder
11-20-06, 10:49 PM
Li'l B...like I told him...he's not the LEAST bit tall, eh...one of the girls I work with is only an inch shorter, my sister and mom are almost as tall, my brother, half brother, dad and step dad all have him beat by at least two inches, and myself...if you like tall...well... ... ...

I tell people I'm five foot nine. When they tell me "No you're not" I say "Oh, you mean when I'm NOT lieing down!"

CadillacGurl
11-20-06, 10:55 PM
How tall are you spyder??? Pinball, my dad is 6'5 and thats tall!!

Florian
11-20-06, 10:57 PM
just think , lego stoney will have his way with her before we can

Eileen has been patiently waiting for LS to return...his plastic tongue must work miracles.

F

Boombotz
11-20-06, 10:59 PM
I have a picture of Spyder. If its Ok with him I will post it. You can see how tall he is. I don't know who is tallest member. I believe Spyder is 7'0" and Brett is 6'11 1/2".

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 11:01 PM
oh yeah! the pushme/pullyou.

F

the compact zone :stirpot:

CadillacGurl
11-20-06, 11:02 PM
:jawdrop: 7 feet tall?! Holy crap! Pictures please!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 11:02 PM
I have a picture of Spyder. If its Ok with him I will post it. You can see how tall he is. I don't know who is tallest member. I believe Spyder is 7'0" and Brett is 6'11 1/2".

i turned in that photo of brett at pizza suprema to some folks in the government ....they tell me there is a reward for finding bigfoot

Boombotz
11-20-06, 11:04 PM
:jawdrop: 7 feet tall?! Holy crap! Pictures please!Only if he gives permission

i turned in that photo of brett at pizza suprema to some folks in the government ....they tell me there is a reward for finding bigfoot
hahahaha

davesdeville
11-20-06, 11:04 PM
Second of all I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!! That's just sexy. A man in a pink shirt like that is so hott...plus you're tall. Dammmmmmn!

Ah don't encourage that...

Stoneage_Caddy
11-20-06, 11:09 PM
i got a pink shirt , it says "polish and proud" on it...it was white ....but i accidnetally tossed it int he wash with my shop rags ....it has a little more "honesty" to it now

Spyder
11-21-06, 12:44 AM
Yea, go ahead and throw that pic up.

Ha, last hunting season I picked up a new nickname...We were in eastern Oregon, I hadn't shaved in about four days...they started calling me Squatchy, aka Sasquatch. It stuck. :)

Stoney...your sig is the best one I've seen yet...equal to Chris' "Appx X # of..."

CadillacGurl
11-21-06, 12:48 AM
Sweet Boom throw it up there!

Boombotz
11-21-06, 12:57 AM
Here you go.

LittleB
11-21-06, 01:05 AM
Ah don't encourage that...

What the pink shirt? It's what all the CONFIDENT men are doing now :D I am not talking like just any shirt. Like a regular pink t-shirt=hell no, any shade of pink besides light pink=hell no, it's all about the button up, collared light pink dress shirts. :cloud9:

LittleB
11-21-06, 01:07 AM
B, get your glorious jugs over to C-town (minus the anchor) and let Pin and Pimpin make a B-licious sammich.....I DEMAND IT!

F

I dunno about a sammich but damnit pinball=:hi2u::LittleB::hitit2:

CadillacGurl
11-21-06, 01:20 AM
Wow spyder you are tall...

eldorado99
11-21-06, 01:45 AM
When I was little I hoped I would be at least 6 feet tall, now that I'm 6 foot 1 and more or less gonna stay that way I realize its really not that tall. There are a lot of people taller than me. Lol

Spyder
11-21-06, 01:53 AM
Hahaha...Boombotz, its funny that you still have that picture... That was, what, a year ago? :)

davesdeville
11-21-06, 02:02 AM
What the pink shirt? It's what all the CONFIDENT men are doing now :D

Even the ones confident enough not to follow the latest trend? :confused:

JRau
11-21-06, 06:22 AM
Wow, Spyder! I'm impressed. How do you fit comfortably in a car? I would think you'd have to be pretty selective in your choice of cars.

Wow.

JRau in central Iowa

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 07:24 AM
I knew Spyder said he was like 7' or so in another post. I don't quit think i would only come up to your nipple though spyder..LOL!
Hey B ever see those open faced sandwiches? You know only bread on the bottom? feeling hungry....

dp102288
11-21-06, 08:59 AM
I wanted to be exactly 6'1". Just slightly taller than my dad.

i am going to :crying: now.

LittleB
11-21-06, 12:02 PM
Even the ones confident enough not to follow the latest trend? :confused:
I was exaggerating...it's not something all the guys are doing....but I am happy guys seem to be acknowledging that pink is a color too! It's not a trend beacuse most guys won't do it.

Spyder
11-21-06, 12:10 PM
JRau...I never once said anything about fitting comfortably in a car! :D

Right now, actually, I'm driving a '79 Toyota mini truck that's about the size of my shoe...and to make it all the better, its a standard tranny...

Almost done fixing my truck though, so it'll be gone soon.

And how do you think I ended up as a Cadillac lover, hmmmm? :) It started with my 72 Deville, then my 83 Biarritz, my 89 Eldo, my 94 STS and my current quest for ANY caddy, other than the CTS, that I can afford and is still under factory warranty. :)

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 12:23 PM
Its a trend with me B. I happen to think a light pastel type of pink looks good on my...I have a Polo dress shirt the one in the pic and a Polo short sleeve.
Plus a couple other button ups that are pink and other colors....stripes, they make me look thinner...LOL!

Rey Rey 650
11-21-06, 12:34 PM
Spyder- Can you dunk? HAHAHAHA

I hate when people ask tall people that...

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 12:40 PM
HAHAHA! I have been asked that. I just go up to the rim and hop up touch the rim and then ask them What do you think?

LittleB
11-21-06, 12:40 PM
Its a trend with me B. I happen to think a light pastel type of pink looks good on my...I have a Polo dress shirt the one in the pic and a Polo short sleeve.
Plus a couple other button ups that are pink and other colors....stripes, they make me look thinner...LOL!

That's so awewome:highfive: Yeah I love that guys are starting think outside the box lol. I have seen guys where light purple like lavendar shirts also. It is really becoming...I'm not sure why I guess it's just those colors on certain skin tones or the fact that it's just different. It's really sexy.

gothicaleigh
11-21-06, 02:15 PM
This thread made me think of DragonballZ (of all things):
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid47/p3015c5d0cf5ea68ecfbea936b3352914/fcc6b65d.jpg
His says "Bad Man" on the back. I find that oddly funny.

I also believe that you're all too tall.

<---- 5'2"

LittleB
11-21-06, 02:18 PM
Hey now that is the wrong example. WRONG SHADE OF PINK!!!!

:shhh: I am 5'2.5" LOL! I feel you on that!

Rey Rey 650
11-21-06, 02:33 PM
What about this pink....
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/camron.jpg

CadillacGurl
11-21-06, 02:39 PM
You can be a man and wear pink... my dad does! He's 50!

LittleB
11-21-06, 03:06 PM
What about this pink....
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f169/goonzo/camron.jpg

Hmmm I'm not even really feeling that....that's alil too much pink I dunno. I mean it's alright, cool that he is wearing it...but it's all about the light pink collared long-sleeved dress shirts :D

Spyder
11-21-06, 03:11 PM
Why did he switch which hand the ring was on between pictures?

xxpinballxx
11-21-06, 03:20 PM
probably developed from the other side. unless there is writting you wouldn't know it really....

Leeb
11-22-06, 06:04 AM
probably developed from the other side. unless there is writting you wouldn't know it really....

There's the rub...
There IS writing, but its too small to overcome my blindness...
(insert sqinting smilie here)

:bouncy:

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 10:32 AM
yeah I see the writing but like you said if its not legible who knows the right way it was suppose to be.

TagApl4
11-22-06, 11:23 AM
Pinball I cant believe people fight u! The only reason u get put in anger classes is because people are afraid of the potential havok u could wreck on an average persons face.

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 11:34 AM
thats why I have been there once....the havok was somewhere near 26 grand in medical bills. which I am still paying restitution from 99. and they wonder why I am angry!

TagApl4
11-22-06, 11:44 AM
Wow :postpics: I wanna see the other guys face mushed in.

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 11:50 AM
HAHA. broke both eye sockets hos nose pretty much exploded and lost a few teeth a couple going through the lip. But I was hurt too...not my pinky knuckle on my left hand is like mush! you can feel all the little pieces shifting around when I move it.
Hey he sucker punched me after an arguement about my supposedly staring at his girl. I told him I wouldn't F*** her with your D*** and my buddy pushing.
as she calmed himed him down I walked away and got hit in the back of the head.

Rey Rey 650
11-22-06, 12:09 PM
HAHA. broke both eye sockets hos nose pretty much exploded and lost a few teeth a couple going through the lip. But I was hurt too...not my pinky knuckle on my left hand is like mush! you can feel all the little pieces shifting around when I move it.
Hey he sucker punched me after an arguement about my supposedly staring at his girl. I told him I wouldn't F*** her with your D*** and my buddy pushing.
as she calmed himed him down I walked away and got hit in the back of the head.

Damn dude, you messed that guy up! Broke both eye sockets? Did he get a few shots in or did you just totally mess him up?

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 12:13 PM
he got a couple in actually one in my ear that still bothers me to this day....one of the eye sockets came from an elbow. Muay thai training came into play in that fight. he got a kick into my knee too which I thought was unneccessary! LOL! although besides the sucker punch in the back of the head he fought a real fight not like those guys that lunge at you and just try to wrestle you to the ground.

LittleB
11-22-06, 12:43 PM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! That is the funniest shit ever! I wouldn't f*** her with YOUR d*ck! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA :histeric: :rofl:

Rey Rey 650
11-22-06, 01:14 PM
he got a couple in actually one in my ear that still bothers me to this day....one of the eye sockets came from an elbow. Muay thai training came into play in that fight. he got a kick into my knee too which I thought was unneccessary! LOL! although besides the sucker punch in the back of the head he fought a real fight not like those guys that lunge at you and just try to wrestle you to the ground.

I hate martial are people HAHA theres some wimpy looking people at the gym doing some mighty kicks and punches at the punching bag....Hopefully i never fight one of them...You never know who in the hell your messing with nowadays

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 01:18 PM
thats the truth Rey Rey. I know a guy I wouldn't mess with at all! He's about 5'6" or so and about 115 or 120 pounds. Whoops the sh*t out of some big guys....for fun! Hes not really big into martial arts but is fast and very powerful for his size. plus has no fear whatsoever!

Rey Rey 650
11-22-06, 01:21 PM
thats the truth Rey Rey. I know a guy I wouldn't mess with at all! He's about 5'6" or so and about 115 or 120 pounds. Whoops the sh*t out of some big guys....for fun! Hes not really big into martial arts but is fast and very powerful for his size. plus has no fear whatsoever!

Forreals! Cuz it seems like martial arts was an asian thing.....Now we have all kinds of people doing martial arts... UFC really blew things up IMO

xxpinballxx
11-22-06, 01:23 PM
love UFC. If I didnt have my health problems I would seriously consider getting into it more. I just cant take a hit to the left side of my gut. Thats where my kidney is.....cant take the risk!

dp102288
11-22-06, 10:37 PM
^^ Damn violent people with your anger and such! :D

I have a cousin who is a thrid degree black belt. Tells me fight stories all the time. He's not even a big guy, but he says that it doesn't matter.

Stoneage_Caddy
11-22-06, 10:48 PM
everyones got a knee

xxpinballxx
11-23-06, 02:07 AM
there lies the secret stoney...the knee is so vulnerable and so unprotected.

illumina
11-23-06, 02:26 AM

Why do you remind me of the Kurgan from the Highlander? :D

I'm not real small either: 6'1" at 235 lbs...I still look like I train MMA, but I've been out of it for a while now. Pinball, join mine and Stoney's 'global ass kicking tour,' we need big dude to keep crack skulls!

Spyder
11-23-06, 03:41 AM
Damnitt...I've been trying to get in on this tour for a while, but ya'll won't take me...damnitt damnitt damnitt...I've plenty of angst and rage to vent...and plenty of "toys" to keep us going!

snooplbc
11-23-06, 06:10 AM
I just thought I might just jump in and ask a question. Hey Pinball, is that picture taken in a Treasure Island Suite? BTW I'm 6'3"

xxpinballxx
11-23-06, 08:44 AM
why yes it is snoop... what gave it away the pillars.....
About the tour.....I'm in!

Stoneage_Caddy
11-23-06, 09:57 AM
sypers in , as long as he has a sniper rifle i can play with

Spyder
11-23-06, 11:31 AM
Oh, c'mon. You know better than to doubt that!!!

Spyder
11-23-06, 11:33 AM
Oh, hell, Stoney, I can probably even do better than that...what caliber do ya want?

Stoneage_Caddy
11-23-06, 05:21 PM
miltary spec ....

CIWS
11-23-06, 08:03 PM
Man I don't know.... Pinball just happens to be 6' 5", the same height as Bin Laden ? hmmmm shave the head and beard off and try and blend in....hmmmm Anybody else beginning to wonder ?

http://www.ciws.info/binchris.jpg

;)

(Of course this is a joke, we all know Osama doesn't tan that well or would wear any pink) :D

dp102288
11-24-06, 09:01 AM
^^ Damn that was ROUGH!

:histeric:

xxpinballxx
11-24-06, 04:14 PM
LOL! Points CWIS thats hilarious! I posted about it in another thread ....I made it a screensaver and put text on it reading Osama Bin Pinball.....I love it!