: Intro Thread...

Renovatio
11-20-06, 12:21 PM
Hello Everyone....

My name is Todd just joined 11/20/06. Im 26 and from NY

I traded in my 03' nissan maxima for an 07' CTS with navi 17 inch sport package black on black.

So far I am still getting adjusted to the cars power and transmission (auto). I have driven japanese cars for most of my life and ever since I saw the CTS I liked it and now since the time had come, I figured what the hell.

My plans are to get the CTS-V grille, 20% tint, the ipod connector, and possibly the V bumpers in the future. I am a noob here so please feel free to post any suggestions,feedback, websites for parts etc.

I did notice condensation in my headlights so I dont know if thats normal but I know it can't be good. Also XM radio sucks, can I change it to siruis or am I stuck with it?

I modded my maxima (system,suspension,body kit,gauges) etc and am a loyal member of nycmaximas.org and maxima.org

Is there a regional forum on here for local guys to meet up and BS?

Thanks

T

LittleB
11-20-06, 12:26 PM
Is there a regional forum on here for local guys to meet up and BS?

The "Local Cadillac Clubs and Meets" section which is right under this section :D

Welcome :LittleB:, nice choice with the black on black CTS :thumbsup:

90Brougham350
11-20-06, 12:28 PM
Welcome to the forums! How about some pics of your CTS? There's plenty of guys from all over the country, so chances are, there's a meet being planned for your area. If you live in Florida, you're in luck, lots of members and meets there.

xxpinballxx
11-20-06, 12:58 PM
Welcome Ren these forums are very informative and addictive.
Enjoy and hope you chime in on these threads down in the lounge.

EcSTSatic
11-20-06, 01:17 PM
:welcome: Todd! My wife is from the Locust Valley, Glen Cove area.

codewize
11-20-06, 01:41 PM
Welcome. I think you made a good trade

Boombotz
11-20-06, 02:04 PM
:welcome: What part of LI you from?
There is a meet planed right after Christmas on Deer Park Ave.

Renovatio
11-20-06, 02:15 PM
:welcome: What part of LI you from?
There is a meet planed right after Christmas on Deer Park Ave.

My usual crowd is on DPA every friday until it gets too cold. Im in suffolk county about 10 mins from DPA

jonnyd
11-20-06, 02:17 PM
I definately think you made a GREAT trade!!!! Good JOb!!! :thumbsup: Welcome to the boards!!!! :D

Boombotz
11-20-06, 02:19 PM
My usual crowd is on DPA every friday until it gets too cold. Im in suffolk county about 10 mins from DPA
I grew up in Centereach area. Hung around DPA between 90-94.

dp102288
11-20-06, 10:22 PM
Welcome to the board. 07 CTS?? Very cool! Pics if you can.